1. 52 synonyms of Batters from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. · Shop Batters and mixes at Cabela’s and add delicious flavors to your favorite dish
3. Batters A batter is defined as “a liquid mixture comprised of water, flour, starch, and seasonings into which food products are dipped prior to cooking” (Suderman 1983)
4. From: Batters and Breadings in Food Processing (Second Edition), 2011
5. A Batter is a blend of flours and various other components which may include starches, milk, eggs, spices, raising agents, stabilisers and other ingredients. Batters contain ingredients that enhance processing performance, improve functionality or add desirable characteristics.
6. To reinforce this structure with Batters, is to assemble a stiffener or a support at a certain designed distance apart to supply additional structural support to a wall or other assembly
7. The word batter comes from the French word battre which means to beat, as many Batters require vigorous beating or …
8. Batters, however, contain higher proportions of liquids, are thinner than doughs, and can be stirred, poured, and dropped from a spoon. Batter products are mainly shaped by the form of the containers in which they are baked and include biscuits, muffins, scones, …
9. Welcome to Batters Box LLC new online scheduling system, you can now schedule all of our services through our new software
10. If you have any questions please contact us at The Batters Box, 270-904-HITS
11. Steamer baseball projections for Batters and the 2020 season
12. 2 reviews of Batters Edge "All in all The Batters Edge is a great place to work on baseball/softball batting techniques i enjoyed it locally owned and operated there on hand to make sure batting machines are properly working and there very friendly ppl who watch over there business they have snacks gatorade water sports energy snacks clean facility lots of fun great for a team or family or
13. The Batters bake up to moist, tightly grained cupcakes that are a breeze to decorate, say officials for the North Andover, Mass.-based company.
14. Has provided the finest Batters, Breadings, and Bread Crumbs available to Restaurants, Food Manufacturers, Concessionaires, and Food Service Distributors throughout the United States
15. Batters are made of blends of wheat flour, corn flour, starch, gums, browning agents, proteins, flavourings and leavening agents
16. • Adhesion Batters act as a ‘glue’ to bind subsequent layers to the substrate
17. • Cohesion Batters form an envelope, or shell, around the food product
18. Maintaining popularity in the dessert category, cupcakes are joining Bake'n Joy's FreshBakes line of ready-to-bake Batters
19. Available in Chocolate, Yellow and Red Velvet, the 2.5-ounce Batters come mixed, measured and deposited in a 48-count case--all retailers have to do is bake and decorate.
20. CAXIRO Compact Hand Mixer Electric with 4 Stainless Steel Accessories for Whipping + Mixing Cookies, Brownies, Cakes, Dough, Batters, Meringues & More, 5 speed 150W 4.3 out of 5 stars 83 $29.99
21. All That Batters, Sweetwater, NJ
22. Hit Batters are rare events--approximately 1% of all plate appearances result in a hit batter--that occur in the course of game where other incentives are quite relevant
23. Crime and punishment in Major League Baseball: the case of the designated hitter and hit Batters.
24. · Shop Uncle Buck's Batters & mixes at Bass Pro Shops
25. Find five star rated drink mixes, soup mixes, chili mixes and Batters at Bass Pro Shops.
26. From the pitcher's point of view, left-handed Batters stand in the batter's box on the left side of the plate and right-handed Batters
27. Batters: Very early plate control changes, 2020
28. Steamer600 baseball projections for Batters and the 2020 season
29. · Batters With the turn of a dial, you can quickly and easily mix Batters for pancakes, waffles, cakes, cookies, muffins, and quick breads
30. 3 hours ago · Two Batters later, after Miguel Cabrera's walk, Jonathan Schoop grounded into a double play
31. Elmer Batters had his kink and he shared it with the world.
32. ‘Major league Batters strike out more frequently in today's game of power hitting and tape-measure home runs’ ‘Chuck Finley struck out four Batters in one inning three times, twice with the Angels and once with the Indians.’ ‘The next batter, Adam Shorts, popped a foul ball down the first base line.’
33. Elmer Batters and Eric Stanton were two such figures liberated by their military experiences; otherwise destined for careers as a commercial photographer or illustrator respectively, they made it out of the war alive and emerged into the new world with a determination to follow their artistic noses, wherever it may lead them.
34. We provide custom product development for Batters and breading, starch coatings, snack food seasonings and more
35. Strasburg’s 1st appearance since August: 4 Ks in 6 Batters
36. Alexander Besputin Batters Viktor Plotnikov For 2 Rounds, Corner Stops Fight
37. Orders can be placed through our website, www.bakerymadBatters.com
38. 2 days ago · Sean Bergeron earned the starting nod in his fifth appearance of the season, striking out a career-high 10 Batters while allowing five runs in 5.0 frames.
39. Major roads cut off as once-in-a-century storm Batters New South Wales – here's the closures in your area
In cooking terms, the word batter has two definitions: A mixture of flour, egg, and milk or water that is thin enough to be poured or dropped from a spoon. A coating, often of flour and egg though sometimes with bread, which is applied to food that is meant to be fried.
Batter is a thin mixture that can be easily poured into a pan.   Batter is most often used for pancakes , light cakes , and as a coating for fried foods. The word batter comes from the French word battre which means to beat ,  as many batters require vigorous beating or whisking in their preparation.
battery (countable and uncountable, plural batteries) (countable, electronics) A device used to power electric devices, consisting of a set of electrically connected electrochemical or, archaically, electrostatic cells. A single such cell when used by itself.
batters box(Noun) One of two areas beside home plate in which a batter is required to stand during an at bat.