1. Battered definition is - damaged or worn down by hard use
2. How to use Battered in a sentence.
3. Beaten, injured, harmed, crushed, bruised, squashed, beat-up (informal), oppress, manhandle, black-and-blue, ill-treated, maltreat research into the experiences of Battered women 2
Beaten, Bruised, Beat, Black, Blue, Battered
4. Damaged, broken-down, wrecked, beat-up (informal), ramshackle, dilapidated a Battered leather suitcase
Broken, Beat, Battered
5. Battered definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
6. On the 20th the gates of the palace were Battered in and the British flag was hoisted from its topmost turret
7. THE RED YEAR LOUIS TRACY It was a rather Battered jackknife, and Scattergood noticed that one blade had been broken off
Battered, Blade, Been, Broken
8. Battered woman syndrome, or Battered person syndrome, is a psychological condition that can develop when a person experiences abuse, usually at …
9. Battered adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (food: coated in batter) rebozado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
Battered, Book, Big, Batter
10. More than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year, which means every 37.8 seconds, somewhere in America a man is Battered, according to the National Violence Against Women Survey.
11. Battered onion-ring Battered or breaded Battered women's shelter beer-Battered elephant-Battered land He was a blind beggar, carrying the traditional Battered cane My head feels Battered to death roundly Battered a Battered woman? - English Only forum batter/to batter/Battered (fish 'n' chips) - English Only forum Battered - English Only forum
Battered, Breaded, Beer, Blind, Beggar, Batter
12. Battered WOMAN SYNDROME BWS has been identified as a subcategory of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Battered, Bws, Been
13. 8 Although not all Battered women meet all the DSM-IV-TR criteria for PTSD, 9 a sufficient number do; thus, a form of trauma treatment is most helpful
14. Battered woman syndrome (BWS) is a psychological condition and describes a pattern of behavior that develops in victims of domestic violence as a result of serious, long-term abuse.
Battered, Bws, Behavior
15. Battered Severe intoxication through alcohol consumption
16. Battered 'Battered' is a 8 letter word starting with B and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Battered' Clue Answer; Damaged by repeated blows (8) Battered: Ill-treated (8) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Battered
Battered, By, Blows
17. ‘The cutlets came with Battered onion rings oozing grease, mushrooms that could have been boiled for all the taste they had, a plain-grilled tomato and a pile of thin chips.’ ‘But after that, full health is restored and young gentlemen are ready for a luncheon of a dozen lamb chops and a Battered pudding.’
Battered, Been, Boiled, But
18. Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Battered from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
19. Something that is Battered is old and in poor condition because it has been used a lot
Battered, Because, Been
20. He drove up in a Battered old car.a Battered leather suitcase
21. Synonyms: damaged, broken-down, wrecked, beat-up [informal] More Synonyms of Battered
Broken, Beat, Battered
22. Battered woman syndrome results in several distinct symptoms
23. What does Battered mean? Simple past tense and past participle of batter
24. Related to Battered: Battered woman syndrome, Battered baby syndrome noun A moist dough from which breads are made verb To beat repeatedly and/or violently Segen's Medical Dictionary
Battered, Baby, Breads, Beat
25. Battered women/children; The child had suffered what has become known as ‘Battered baby syndrome.’ She felt emotionally Battered
Battered, Become, Baby
26. The team is feeling a little Battered and bruised right now
27. He saw that it was a Battered-looking affair of the prahm type, with a blunt snout
28. Synonyms for Battered in Free Thesaurus
29. 20 synonyms for Battered: beaten, injured, harmed, crushed, bruised, squashed, beat-up, oppress
Battered, Beaten, Bruised, Beat
30. Of Battered woman syndrome evidence (1) Since this time, Battered woman syndrome evidence has been used with some frequency not only in U.S
31. Expert evidence and its impact on jurors' decisions in homicide trials involving Battered women
32. Battered: 1 adj damaged by blows or hard usage “a Battered old car” Synonyms: beat-up , beaten-up damaged harmed or injured or spoiled adj damaged especially by hard usage “his Battered old hat” Synonyms: worn affected by wear; damaged by long use adj exhibiting symptoms resulting from repeated physical and emotional injury “a Battered child”
Battered, By, Blows, Beat, Beaten
33. Battered by Scandal, Cuomo Leans on Black Leaders to Build His Defense
Battered, By, Black, Build
34. Saudi Aramco profit slumps 44% after Covid-Battered year, but maintains dividend Published Sun, Mar 21 2021 2:43 AM EDT Updated Mon, Mar 22 …
35. The Battered Beaver is a great local bar with a…
Battered, Beaver, Bar
36. Battered Woman Syndrome, also known as Battered Person Syndrome, is a collection of signs and symptoms that sadly occur with such regularity in people who are persistently Battered, so as to be predictable
37. The Battered key is found during the Elemental Workshop I quest
38. You can obtain the key by using a knife on the Battered book you find in the house across the road from the anvils
By, Battered, Book
39. To obtain the Battered key after losing it, you can go to the house
40. The Battered woman self-defense achieved acceptance within the case law of numerous states
41. Its use broadened to include Battered chil-
42. Find 62 ways to say Battered, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. A Battered spouse who cannot demonstrate such a connection may be eligible for Battered spouse cancellation of removal
44. To qualify for Battered spouse cancellation of removal, you must meet the other requirements that would be necessary for approval of a self-petition
45. Place the Battered fish back onto the baking sheet with the flour mixture and turn to coat both sides
Battered, Back, Baking, Both
46. When the oil reaches 375 degrees, increase the heat to high and add the Battered fish to the oil with tongs, gently shaking off any excess flour.
47. My Battered car was so old and rusted that I could poke my finger through the side of the body
48. A Battered husband will often spend a great deal of time at work, away from his home
49. The relationship between a Battered husband and his abusive spouse can be very complex
Between, Battered, Be
50. The husband often employs the same defensive tactics as a Battered wife, …
51. Mrs Fridays Tavern Battered Flounder Cod Fillet, 2.5 Pound -- 4 per case
Battered women shelters, also known as domestic violence shelters, are the main places women and their children can go to escape the danger and violence of living with a batterer. Battered women shelters are a refuge where women can feel safe and know that their batterer can't hurt them there. Domestic violence shelters are used in cases of emergency and are typically open 24-hours a day.
Battered wife syndrome is a psychological condition arises after long term domestic violence, as an outcome of continuous serious abuse. The maximum victims are usually females and often it is occurs due to gender biasness.
Definition of BATTERED (adjective): old and slightly damaged; having experienced a lot of difficulty; cooked in milk, flour, and egg mixture; treated ...
battered woman. A woman who has been physically or sexually assaulted by her husband, partner, or former partner.