1. Passing of a Wonderful Batchmate
2. Commonly used in the British commonwealth countries, the term "Batchmate" refers to a person who was in the same "batch" as you were in school, college, a military or administrative academy; or another intensive program where people get to know their cohorts quite well
British, Batchmate, Batch
3. The rough American equivalent is "classmate"; however, Batchmate implies a closer sense of togetherness and bonding.
4. "Batchmate" is not a word I have ever heard or used
5. Batchmate is designed to help the operator move through the hand add process quickly and with minimal mistakes, while enhancing all of the benefits of an automated system
6. While using the Batchmate station, the operator is prompted to scan each ingredient’s “part” number, eliminating the risk of mixing up ingredients.
7. Definition of Batchmate in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Batchmate mean? Information and translations of Batchmate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Synonyms for Batchmate include classmate, contemporary, fellow pupil, fellow student and peer
10. (India) classmate· (Chiefly South Asia, Philippines) A member of the same graduation class as another.· (Chiefly South Asia, Philippines) A member of a batch.·^ “Batchmate, n.”, in OED Online , Oxford: Oxford University Press, June 2015.
11. The Batchmate Pro automated liquid induction system is the perfect solution for your liquid tender trailer
12. The Batchmate Pro provides an excellent return on investment by saving time, increasing accuracy, tracking each batch consistently and safely with the ability to …
Batchmate, By, Batch
13. Batchmate™ is a batching system developed by NorthWind to aid in the scaling of micro ingredients
Batchmate, Batching, By
14. The low profile 30 gallon Batchmate 2.0 dry and liquid induction system offers many advantages: Faster mixing and delivery to the sprayer, adapts easily to water delivery systems, 2" Banjo venturi system with bypass, especially designed for liquid and dry herbicides
Batchmate, Banjo, Bypass
15. Batchmate In the United States, students who graduate from the same year of high school are said to graduate from the same “ class .” The school system in most of the Philippines is slightly different and so the terminology is different.
16. ‘they used to be Batchmates at St Jude until my sister changed schools’ ‘A student of the late 50s and early 60s, Bangara had a ‘homecoming’ experience meeting his …
Be, Batchmates, Bangara
17. What is the definition of Batchmate? What is the meaning of Batchmate? How do you use Batchmate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Batchmate?
18. Batchmate (noun) A member of the same graduation class as another
19. Batchmate (noun) A member of a batch
20. What does Batchmates mean? Plural form of Batchmate
21. Batchmates.com is a premier alumni portal! On Batchmates.com you can - Join your schools and colleges and find alumni, find old school friends and reunite with them, meet new people and make new friends, invite friends and build your own social network, share your photos, old memories and interests, browse through a complete e-magazine, send exclusive ecards to your nearest & dearest …
Batchmates, Build, Browse
22. Not surprisingly, he is the youngest in class and all his Batchmates are older to him by at least 10 to 15 years.: The achievement is no mean task as Nipun has emerged the winner from among more than 200 of his Batchmates.: While all her male Batchmates were given comfortable postings within Kolkata city, Goel was posted quite a distance away.
23. Batchmate 1500™ DESCRIPTION The Batchmate features an 8 digit 0.55-in
24. The Batchmate 1500 is a programmable, microprocessor based unit which provides batch control, monitors flow rate and controls the flow of processing liquids
Batchmate, Based, Batch
25. Batchmate is a Punjabi album released on Oct 2011
26. Batchmate Album has 10 songs sung by Jassie Gill
27. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Batchmate songs on Gaana.com Related Tags - Batchmate, Batchmate Songs, Batchmate Songs Download, Download Batchmate Songs, Listen Batchmate Songs, Batchmate MP3 Songs, Jassie Gill Songs
28. I have used Batchmates.com in the past and I can say that my experience has not been good
29. The Batchmate offers the operator a fast, safe and efficient way of mixing, batching and filling all with the economy and reliability of the Honda GX200 engine and Aussie pump with 600 litres per minute flow
30. The Batchmate is portable, easy to use, and proven
31. With input costs rising the Batchmate gives the operator the benefit of:
32. The Batchmate allows you to mix and agitate chemical in preparation for loading into your sprayer.
33. Definition of Batchmate noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
34. Synonym for batch mate Batchmate and classmate have the same meaning, but only “classmate” is used in US English
Batch, Batchmate, But
35. A native US English speaker probably wouldn’t know what you meant if you said “Batchmate” instead.
36. Batchmate 2 is a Punjabi album released on Jan 2013
37. Batchmate 2 Album has 10 songs sung by Jassie Gill
38. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Batchmate 2 songs on G: 19
39. The gun allegedly went off and hit his female Batchmate
40. Husband agreed to swap his wife with his college Batchmate 79min - 720p - 2,952,862
41. Definition and synonyms of Batchmate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
42. This is the British English definition of Batchmate.View American English definition of Batchmate.
43. Batchmate 2 is a Punjabi album released on Dec 2012
44. Batchmate 2 Album has 9 songs sung by Jassie Gill
45. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Batchmate 2 songs on Gaana.com
46. Check engine as per included Batchmate so the water is cycling manufacturer’s operator manual
47. When the required amount of water has Batchmate
48. Been reached, turn the SUCTION VALVE to FROM Batchmate
49. How to say Batchmate in Persian
50. Easily find the right translation for Batchmate from Malay to Persian submitted and enhanced by our users.
51. 1 day ago · "The Covid vaccine song is a team work to fight vaccine hesitation because herd immunity will help to bring down the prevalence rate of coronarvirus infection," says Baska's Batchmate…
Because, Bring, Baska, Batchmate
52. CABBL - Canumay Alumni Batchmate Basketball League, Valenzuela City
53. Watch PINAY TITA NAGPATIRA SA DATING HIGH SCHOOL Batchmate SA SOGO HOTEL PART 3/3 here at Modelhub.com
54. Gill made his debut in 2011 with the album Batchmate which included the song "Churiyan"
55. In January 2013 he released his second album "Batchmate 2", which included the song "Lancer" with lyrics by Narinder Batth.
Batchmate, By, Batth
Top definition. batchmate. Commonly used in the British commonwealth countries, the term "batchmate" refers to a person who was in the same "batch" as you were in school, college, a military or administrative academy; or another intensive program where people get to know their cohorts quite well.
To make the distinction, students who graduate from the same year are called of the same “ batch ” in the Philippines. That is why you will hear the word “ batchmate ” — which means you are of the same year. When Filipinos says “classmate” they mean they were of the same group of students who occupied the same classroom.
That is why you will hear the word “ batchmate ” — which means you are of the same year. When Filipinos says “classmate” they mean they were of the same group of students who occupied the same classroom. Naturally, classmates form a stronger bond than batchmates, although most batchmates will of course know each other. Ka-batch ko si Ana.