1. Basel, also spelled Basle, French Bâle, capital of the Halbkanton (demicanton) of Basel-Stadt (with which it is virtually coextensive), northern Switzerland
2. Basle synonyms, Basle pronunciation, Basle translation, English dictionary definition of Basle
3. Basle definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
4. Basle (Basel, Bâle) is a Swiss city
5. The earliest information on a Jewish community dates from the beginning of the 13 th century when Basle was still a German free city
6. Established in 2012, Basle Pharmaceuticals is a UAE based medical equipment and pharmaceutical distribution company
7. Basle services pharmacies, clinics and private and public hospitals across the UAE
8. 1 The Basle Committee on Banking Supervision is a Committee of banking supervisory authorities which was established by the central bank Governors of the Group of Ten countries in 1975
Basle, Banking, By, Bank
9. The Committee in Basle and the authorities of the European Community in Brussels who are pursuing a parallel initiative to develop a common solvency ratio to be applied to credit institutions in the Community
Basle, Brussels, Be
10. The aim has been to ensure the maximum degree of consistency between the framework agreed in Basle and the framework to be applied in the
Been, Between, Basle, Be
11. Basle Line is the Nigerian leading company in project cargo transportation because it is the first and only company to handle on its own every single operation door to door, from the exporting factory to delivery on site at the final Nigerian destination.
12. First Zionist Congress (Hebrew: הקונגרס הציוני הראשון ) was the inaugural congress of the Zionist Organization (ZO) (to become the World Zionist Organization (WZO) in 1960) held in Basel (Basle), Switzerland, from August 29 to August 31, 1897
Become, Basel, Basle
13. Find patient medical information for Basle topical on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
14. In Basle itself it was resolved to depose the pope and in order to prepare the way for deposition three articles were drawn up, namely: that a general council is superior to a pope; that the pope cannot prorogue, or dissolve such an assembly; that whoever denies these is a heretic
15. Basle, Switzerland synonyms, Basle, Switzerland pronunciation, Basle, Switzerland translation, English dictionary definition of Basle, Switzerland
16. Also Basle A city of northern Switzerland on the Rhine River bordering on France and Germany
17. Basle, Switzerland: see Basel Basel or Basle, Fr
18. Vessel Basle EXPRESS is a Container Ship, Registered in Germany
19. Get the details of the current Voyage of Basle EXPRESS including Position, Port Calls, Destination, ETA and Distance travelled - IMO 9501344, MMSI 211549000, Call Sign DFGN2
20. Definition of Basle in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Basle mean? Information and translations of Basle in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
22. The vessel Basle EXPRESS (IMO: 9501344, MMSI: 211549000) is a Container Ship that was built in 2012 ( 9 years old )
23. Scheepsinformatie: Basle EXPRESS
24. Scheepsinformatie over Basle EXPRESS bevatten de Huidige Scheepspositie, Reisinformatie, en foto's
25. (proper name) (b) The Ada concilii Remensis ad Sanctum Basolum, a detailed account of the proceedings and discourses at the great council of St Basle; a shorter account of his apologetic speeches at the councils of Mouzon and Causey; and drafts of the decrees of two or three other councils or imperial constitutions promulgated when he was archbishop of Ravenna or pope.
26. Properly speaking, the councils of Basle, Ferrara, and Florence constitute but one council, of which several sessions were held in each of these cities, and which is
27. Basle definition: an area of NW Switzerland consisting of the cantons of Basle-Landschaft and Basle-Stadt
28. Basle were playing with men behind the ball but fired a warning on the break when Salah cut inside and shot over
Basle, Behind, Ball, But, Break
29. Mourinho's bubble is burst by underdogs Any fading hopes in the Basle camp were put to rest inside five minutes of the second half as Gomez scored his second, a classy left-footed volley from Ribery's left-wing cross.
Bubble, Burst, By, Basle
30. Basle-Lugano is the largest Catholic diocese of Switzerland
31. It is composed of the two Dioceses of Basle and Lugano which are united only by having a bishop in common
Basle, By, Bishop
32. Synonyms for Basle in Free Thesaurus
33. 2 synonyms for Basle: Basel, Bale
Basle, Basel, Bale
34. The city of Basle is situated in the German-speaking part of Switzerland, in the border triangle of Switzerland, Germany and France
35. # DetallesDeAmor # DiaDeLaMujer # SomosComplicesDeTusSorpresas # Basle
36. News for Basle EXPRESS Half a mil packs of contraband cigarettes on VLCS Basle EXPRESS Aug
37. Basle-Mulhouse, EuroAirport (Basel) (LFSBLFSB) flight tracking (arrivals, departures, en route, and scheduled flights) and airport status.
38. Basle or Bâle (in French) is Switzerland's third most populous city with about 166,000 inhabitants
39. The current position of Basle EXPRESS is at China Coast (coordinates 35.27335 N / 122.27458 E) reported 46 hours ago by AIS
40. The vessel Basle EXPRESS (IMO: 9501344, MMSI 211549000) is a Container Ship built in 2012 (9 years old) and currently sailing under
41. Synonyms for Basle, Switzerland in Free Thesaurus
42. Antonyms for Basle, Switzerland
43. 2 synonyms for Basel: Basle, Bale
Basel, Basle, Bale
44. What are synonyms for Basle, Switzerland?
45. In 1988, BCBS issued Basle Capital Accord (known as Basel I) which set minimum capital requirement guidelines, adopted by many central banks
Bcbs, Basle, Basel, By, Banks
46. Basle, Switzerland: A cultural guide
47. Nicki Grihault offers an essential cultural guide to Basle, a Swiss city at the crossroads of three countries.
48. How many syllables are in Basle syllable words
49. First Congress - Basle, Switzerland (1897)
50. However, due to considerable opposition by the local community leadership, both Orthodox and Reform, it was decided to transfer the proceedings to Basle, Switzerland.
By, Both, Basle
51. In Basle itself it was resolved to depose the pope and in order to prepare the way for deposition three articles were drawn up, namely: that a general council is superior to a pope ; that the pope cannot prorogue, or dissolve such an assembly; that whoever denies these is a heretic.
2. (Placename) a city in NW Switzerland, capital of Basle canton, on the Rhine: oldest university in Switzerland. Pop: 165 000 (2002 est) n. 1. a city in NW Switzerland, on the Rhine River. 192,800. 2. a canton in N Switzerland, divided into two independent areas. French, Bâle.
Basel III introduced tighter capital requirements in comparison to Basel I and Basel II. Banks' regulatory capital is divided into Tier 1 and Tier 2, while Tier 1 is subdivided into Common Equity Tier 1 and additional Tier 1 capital.
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. Also Basle. French Bâle. Compare Basel-Land, Basel-Stadt. a demicanton in N Switzerland: virtually coextensive with the city of Basel. 14 sq. mi. (36 sq. km). Capital: Basel.
The initiative Trinational Eurodistrict Basel (TEB) of 62 suburban communes including municipalities in neighboring countries, counted 829,000 inhabitants in 2007. The official language of Basel is (the Swiss variety of Standard) German, but the main spoken language is the local Basel German dialect.