1. Basis definition is - the bottom of something considered as its foundation
2. How to use Basis in a sentence.
3. Basis definition, the bottom or base of anything; the part on which something stands or rests
Basis, , Base
4. Basis the principal constituent; a basic fact, amount, standard, etc., used in reaching conclusions; groundwork: This is the Basis for our decision
5. Not to be confused with: bases – plural of base and of Basis: All the bases are covered
Be, Bases, Base, Basis
6. Basis has many meanings in finance, but most frequently refers to the difference between the price and expenses in a transaction when calculating taxes.
Basis, But, Between
7. Basis Basis Releases More Secure BLM
8. Announces the release of its updated Basis License Manager (BLM), revision 20, which addresses multiple security vulnerabilities in the underlying third-party FlexNet Publisher software component of the BLM.
9. Basis is a daily supplement developed by MIT’s Leonard Guarente, Ph.D., clinically proven to increase and sustain NAD+ levels to: Promote a healthy cellular aging process Activate sirtuins, which play a key role in cellular health
10. Basis unifies programmatic, search, social, direct, and advanced TV in a single interface, while providing marketers with robust business intelligence, automation tools, search and social integrations, and the #1-rated DSP
11. Basis Charter Schools - Washington, D.C
12. The mission of McLean eBasis, part of McLean Hospital, is to provide full range of high quality, cost effective mental health services to your patients, their families, and the larger community
13. EBasis is dedicated to training mental health professionals, supporting basic and clinical research in effort to understand the causes
14. Find 75 ways to say Basis, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Basis.ed provides comprehensive education management services to all Basis Charter Schools
16. The consistent level of success achieved by Basis Charter School students stems directly from our passionate subject-expert teachers and their use of the Basis Charter School Curriculum
17. Basis SOFTEXPO is the largest private-sector exposition aimed at showcasing IT and ITES products and services in Bangladesh
18. In mathematics, a base or Basis for the topology τ of a topological space (X, τ) is a family B of open subsets of X such that every open set is equal to a union of some sub-family of B (this sub-family is allowed to be infinite, finite, or even empty).For example, the set of all open intervals in the real number line is a Basis for the Euclidean topology on because every open interval is an
Base, Basis, Be, Because
19. 13 synonyms of Basis from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Basis: an immaterial thing upon which something else rests.
21. Basis is the total cost of buying an investment or other asset, including the price, commissions, and other charges
22. If you sell the asset, you subtract your Basis, also known as your cost Basis, from the selling price to determine your capital gain or capital loss.
23. A Basis B of a vector space V over a field F (such as the real numbers R or the complex numbers C) is a linearly independent subset of V that spans V.This means that a subset B of V is a Basis if it satisfies the two following conditions:
24. Bases plural of base and of Basis: All the bases are covered
Bases, Base, Basis
25. Not to be confused with: Basis – the principal constituent; a basic fact, amount, standard, etc., used in reaching conclusions; groundwork: This is the Basis for our decision
Be, Basis, Basic
26. Basis' powerful performance automation enables you to do more at scale
27. Intent-to-use Basis (under Section 1(b)) - you have a bona fide intention to use your mark in commerce with your goods and/or services in the near future
28. Foreign registration Basis (under Section 44(e)) - you own a foreign registration of the same mark for the same goods and/or services from your country of origin.
29. Cost Basis is the original value of an asset for tax purposes, usually the purchase price, adjusted for stock splits, dividends, and return of capital distributions
30. Basis differentiates itself through its company culture
31. Synonyms for Basis in Free Thesaurus
32. 68 synonyms for Basis: arrangement, way, system, footing, agreement, foundation, support, base, ground
Back, Basis, Bar
34. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Basis Sensitive Skin Bar
35. Basis is generally the amount of your capital investment in property for tax purposes
36. Use your Basis to figure depreciation, amortization, depletion, casualty losses, and any gain or loss on the sale, exchange, or other disposition of the property
37. If you buy stocks or bonds, your Basis is the
Buy, Bonds, Basis
38. The adjusted Basis of an asset is generally its purchase price plus capital improvements and costs of sale, less any tax deductions you previously took for the property
39. The higher your adjusted Basis is, the less you’ll pay in the way of capital gains tax when you sell and realize a profit.
40. Basis Cash is an Algorithmic Stablecoin Pegged to 1 USD.
41. SAP Basis consultant’s responsibilities:-SAP Basis is a middleware tool for applications, operating system, and database.SAP Basis consultant should able to do the following tasks:-SAP application server monitoring, ABAP dump, and system log analysis
42. Under the limited Basis step-up rule, the maximum allowable total Basis step-up is generally $1.3 million, but a surviving spouse is granted an additional step-up allowance of up to $3 million
43. Bottom line: for larger estates of individuals who died in 2010, the limited Basis step-up rule can result in lower Basis for inherited assets and
44. On a first-name Basis So familiar or friendly with someone as to be comfortable referring to them by their first name (as opposed to being more formal and using their surname)
Basis, Be, By, Being
45. Don't worry, we'll get in—I'm on a first-name Basis with the owner of the club
46. Wow, since when are you on a first-name Basis with a famous author? See also: Basis, on on a
47. A vector Basis of a vector space is defined as a subset of vectors in that are linearly independent and span.Consequently, if is a list of vectors in , then these vectors form a vector Basis if and only if every can be uniquely written as
48. Basis Partners was founded with the belief that great people, special culture and adept leadership can greatly influence the fields of program and construction management
49. As a Basis is the minimum-- I'll put it in quotes because I haven't defined that
50. The minimum set of vectors that spans the space that it's a Basis of, spans the subspace
51. A Basis of a vector space is any linearly independent subset of it that spans the whole vector space
52. In other words, each vector in the vector space can be written exactly in one way as a linear combination of the Basis vectors
53. English & History Teacher (4th Grade) Basis Mesa 5010 South Eastmark Parkway
54. Assessment Coordinator Basis Chandler 4825 S
55. Physical Geography Teacher Basis Scottsdale 11440 N 136th Street
56. School Monitor Basis DC 410 8th Street NW
57. Administrative Assistant Basis Phoenix 11850 N 32nd Street.
58. Basis definition: If something is done on a particular Basis , it is done according to that method , Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
59. ‘On the Basis of recent opinion polls this is the current prediction.’ ‘The force of that argument depends upon the Basis upon which the measure of damages is arrived at.’ ‘That was on the Basis that all other arguments for the grant of the injunction had failed.’
60. The role of a Basis Administrator, tasks related to SAP Basis Administration, and; categorization of SAP Administrative tasks
61. We can subdivide the roles of a SAP Basis Consultant into the following categories −