1. Basically definition is - at a basic level : in fundamental disposition or nature
2. How to use Basically in a sentence.
3. Basically adverb essentially, firstly, mainly, mostly, principally, fundamentally, primarily, at heart, inherently, intrinsically, at bottom, in substance, au fond (French) It's Basically a vegan diet
4. Basically definition, fundamentally
5. These apps, which are Basically app companions to web apps, don’t support in-app purchases and the resulting Apple fees — as long as there are no purchases in the app, and no calls to action for purchasing elsewhere.
6. Love food but don't know how to cook? Welcome to Basically, your resource for step-by-step recipes, how-to articles, and general cooking advice.
But, Basically, By
7. 12 synonyms of Basically from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Basically
9. Find 14 ways to say Basically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Used when referring to the main or most important characteristic or feature of something: Basically, (= the most important thing is that) they want a lot more information about the project before they'll put any money into it
11. "So what's the difference between these two TVs ?" "Well, they're Basically …
12. Find Basically ideas, recipes & cooking techniques for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet.
13. Basically Bows & Bowties is a children's specialty boutique in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ
Basically, Bows, Bowties, Boutique
14. Family owned & operated Basically Bows & Bowties is a KicKee Pants Spotlight Store, known for our amazing selection of Baby Bling Headbands
Basically, Bows, Bowties, Baby, Bling
15. Hi! I'm Marcel, also known as BasicallyIDoWrk
16. Synonyms for Basically in Free Thesaurus
17. 17 synonyms for Basically: essentially, firstly, mainly, mostly, principally, fundamentally
18. In the most important ways, without considering things that are less important synonym essentially I think we are Basically saying the same thing
19. There have been some problems but Basically it's a good system
Been, But, Basically
20. The growth in productivity Basically means companies are getting more work out of …
21. Definition of Basically in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Basically mean? Information and translations of Basically in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. Basically: 1 adv in essence; at bottom or by one's (or its) very nature “He is Basically dishonest” Synonyms: essentially , fundamentally
Basically, , By
24. Basically, Games! The indie developer who made Baldi's Basics! Home Baldi's Basics Plus Baldi's Basics Classic Contact Welcome to Basically Games
Basically, Baldi, Basics
25. You use Basically for emphasis when you are stating an opinion, or when you are making an important statement about something. Basically, the whole thing was extremely dull
26. American English: Basically / ˈbeɪsɪkli /
27. Basically / ˈ beɪsɪkli/ adverb Learner's definition of Basically 1 : in a general or basic way — used to say that something is true or correct as a general statement even if it is not entirely true or correct
Basically, Be, Basic
28. ‘They Basically have to undergo a complete lifestyle change which will stick with them for the rest of their lives.’ ‘What they are Basically saying is that the state must fund rail because there isn't enough road capacity.’ ‘It Basically turned a potato into a mushy mess that was completely inedible.’
29. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ba‧sic‧ally /ˈbeɪsɪkli/ ●●● S1 adverb 1 [ sentence adverb] spoken used to emphasize the most important reason or fact about something, or a simple explanation of something Basically, I’m just lazy
Ba, Be, Basically
30. Well, Basically, it’s a matter of filling in a few forms.
31. (GDS-SF - Basically Satisfied With Life, NCI Thesaurus) The coat is Basically water-repellent and protects it from brambles
32. (German Wirehaired Pointer, NCI Thesaurus) The spine is Basically like a series of beads on a string, with each bead representing a single bone — a vertebra
Basically, Beads, Bead, Bone
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Basically adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (at start of sentence: simply) básicamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").: Basically, if you want to apply, you need to
34. Basically, if you want to apply, you need to complete this form and then call this phone number
35. Basically adv adverb : Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly ," " very rare," "happening now ," "fall down ."
36. You use Basically for emphasis when you are stating an opinion, or when you are making an important statement about something. Basically, the whole thing was extremely dull
37. American English: Basically / ˈbeɪsɪkli /
38. Basically (comparative more Basically, superlative most Basically) in a fundamental, essential or basic manner They've added some fancy features, but it's Basically still a car
Basically, Basic, But
39. Basically we agree básicamente or fundamentalmente estamos de acuerdo; it's Basically the same es básicamente or fundamentalmente lo mismo; he's Basically lazy más que nada es perezoso; básicamente or fundamentalmente es perezoso; it's Basically simple en el fondo es sencillo; well, Basically, all I have to do is bueno, básicamente or en pocas palabras, todo lo que tengo que …
40. Find 14 ways to say Basically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. Basically, the close contest has exposed how complicated this country is
42. Basically (also: actually , appropriately , aright , exactly , in a point of fact , properly , right , virtually , in fact , just )
43. 1200, anes, Basically an adverbial form of one with adverbial genitive -s.The Old English form was æne, but it was replaced by, or reshaped by analogy with, the genitive singular of the early Middle English form of one and the common addition of -es to adverbs at that time
Basically, But, By
44. The latest tweets from @BasicallyIDoWrk
45. ‘They Basically have to undergo a complete lifestyle change which will stick with them for the rest of their lives.’ ‘What they are Basically saying is that the state must fund rail because there isn't enough road capacity.’ ‘It Basically turned a potato into a mushy mess that was completely inedible.’
46. I Basically felt like they were trying to kidnap me,” Austin told Atlanta Black Star
47. What does Basically mean? For the most part; chiefly
48. (adverb) They Basically do what they are supposed to.
49. 505.8k Followers, 105 Following, 1,101 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Basically (@Basically)
50. Email: Basically[email protected]
51. Another way to say Basically? Synonyms for Basically (other words and phrases for Basically).
52. Basically, it's organic waste that decomposes and the gas that's emitted is captured and used as energy
53. The Basically Nomads bus has always been about trying to get to the core of what's most important in life
Basically, Bus, Been
54. Basically Books is a nonprofit, used bookstore owned and operated by the Friends of the Diamond Bar Library
Basically, Books, Bookstore, By, Bar
55. Origin and meaning of Basically: 1903; see basic (adj.) + -ly (2)
56. “Now, Basically, the border’s open,” Sheriff J.E
57. Basically may refer to: "Basically", song by Lil Xan from Total Xanarchy 2018 "Basically", song by Catfish & the Bottlemen from The Balance 2019 This page was last edited on 11 May 2019, at 08:33 (UTC)
Basically, By, Bottlemen, Balance
58. The term Basically means 'uttering to the public' and is capable of the widest application
59. The name Basically nailed it for us, says Andy Greenhouse, director of the Lost Picture Show, a replica of a classical picture house enclosed in a festival-ready tent, agrees.
60. 1 day ago · "We are now Basically in a new pandemic