1. Baseness synonyms, Baseness pronunciation, Baseness translation, English dictionary definition of Baseness
2. Baseness meaning The quality or condition of being base.
3. A lack of any honor or morals: War is brutishness and Baseness on a grand scale.
4. Baseness (Noun) The quality or condition of being base.
5. Find 9 ways to say Baseness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Ensor employed notions of carnival and the mask motif to represent the rich baseness and corruption of modern man
7. Ndibe infuses his work with traditional African values, sayings and beliefs that brilliantly parallel the Baseness of a corrupt modern state on the brink of ruin.
8. An act of Baseness, vileness, or depravity in the private and social duties which a man owes to his fellow men, or to society in general, contrary to the accepted and customary rule of right and duty between man and man
9. Baseness: 1 n unworthiness by virtue of lacking higher values Synonyms: contemptibility , despicability , despicableness , sordidness Type of: unworthiness the quality or state of lacking merit or value
10. Baseness (countable and uncountable, plural Basenesses) The quality or condition of being base
11. Baseness Meaning: "state or condition of being low in rank or scale," from base (adj.) + -ness
12. From 1590s as "state of… See definitions of Baseness.
13. ‘Ensor employed notions of carnival and the mask motif to represent the rich Baseness and corruption of modern man.’ ‘There was perhaps an assumption that the explicitness of some of the play's scenes, and the Baseness of its religious characters, would outrage conservative Irish audiences.’
14. Baseness synonyms, Baseness pronunciation, Baseness translation, English dictionary definition of Baseness
15. Baseness (Noun) The quality or …
16. Examples of Baseness in a sentence As a teenager, Bill’s Baseness was seen in the numerous ways in which he bullied his peers
17. 🔊 The political candidate’s election hopes were dashed when a book was published that detailed the Baseness of his college days
18. Incapable of Baseness and pettiness, it asserts itself with dignity and authority.: Incapable de bassesse et de mesquinerie, elle s'impose avec dignité et autorité.: Spirit, soul and body This is another Baseness that these demons display whenever they are short of argument.: L'esprit, l'âme, et le corps Voici une autre bassesse que ces démons étalent chaque fois qu'ils sont à court d
19. The Baseness of Russia's rulers lies in the way they have always taken advantage of this remarkable human emotion: the love of homeland and the willingness to sacrifice everything for …
20. bassesse, lacheté The Baseness of his motives are exposed in the play. (Translation of Baseness from the PASSWORD English-French Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
21. ‘Ensor employed notions of carnival and the mask motif to represent the rich Baseness and corruption of modern man.’ ‘There was perhaps an assumption that the explicitness of some of the play's scenes, and the Baseness of its religious characters, would outrage conservative Irish audiences.’
22. Baseness : Some kinds of Baseness are nobly undergone
23. 2: There is a law of neutralization of forces, which hinders bodies from sinking beyond a certain depth in the sea; but in the ocean of Baseness, the deeper we get, the easier the
24. Baseness synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'baseless',base',bashfulness',badness', definition
25. Understand Baseness meaning …
26. 1942) ("An act of Baseness, vileness, or depravity, in the private and social duties which a man owes to his fellow man or to society.").
27. Define Baseness by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
28. Villainy is the matter; Baseness is the matter; deception, fraud, conspiracy, are the matter; and the name of the whole atrocious mass is—HEEP! (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens) What Baseness! (Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott) The rest was left contingent on the value of my professional exertions; in other and more expressive words, on the Baseness of my nature
29. Find 9 ways to say Baseness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. I.14 (63,3) [For all the accommodations, that thou bear'st Are nurs'd by Baseness] Dr
31. Warburton is undoubtedly mistaken in supposing that by _Baseness_ is meant _self-love_ here assigned as the motive of all human actions.
32. Marechale (de Mirepoix) had been extremely severe upon her, for what they called the Baseness of her conduct, with
33. 4 A condition of degradation or Baseness
34. 6 Some kinds of Baseness are nobly undergone and most poor matters point to rich ends
35. 7 Fine feathers and scarlet cloaks would not be excuses for Baseness and deception.
36. See authoritative translations of Baseness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
37. Antonyms for Baseness include nobility, goodness, honor, honour, morality, virtue, good, righteousness, uprightness and virtuousness
38. Another word for Baseness: depravity, disgrace, degradation, notoriety, ignominy Collins English Thesaurus (2)
39. Baseness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
40. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Baseness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
41. Baseness NASB Translation filthiness (1)
42. The Baseness of his son in turning against him, however, broke the heart of the old king
43. He mocked the arrogance, the cruelty, the impudence, and the unspeakable Baseness of his time
44. He had not, however, such rivals as mine; it is true, their Baseness is my security.
45. Baseness is a popular song by Viper Create your own TikTok videos with the Baseness song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators.
46. Baseness butterfly blissful scotennare torsion spring traho deep water harbour radna snaga (comp) auxiliary part vjerski objekt brincar marauder paperbacks literary, bookish Not canned peas electric score indicator asimilovat aproximadamente ancillary Canterbury AC-Netzleitung 12th sign of zodiac, astrological sign of fish, twelfth sign of the
47. Baseness Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Baseness in Hindi
48. Baseness - Traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del forum.
49. Baseness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Baseness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
50. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Baseness in Urdu is حرامی پن, and in roman we write it Harami Pan.
51. Find below definitions and meanings of Baseness
52. And threw back the Baseness, back
53. And sense their needs He healed so many aching hearts and wounds And threw back the Baseness, back to where it came from Aspired from the middle of his.
54. Baseness: ratería: Translations: 1 – 4 / 4
55. From his Baseness, Iago moves in keeping with the visions and expectation of others
Define baseness. baseness synonyms, baseness pronunciation, baseness translation, English dictionary definition of baseness. n. 1. The lowest or bottom part: the base of a cliff; the base of a lamp. 2. Biology a. The part of a plant or animal organ that is nearest to its point of...
(countable and uncountable, plural basenesses) The quality or condition of being base. The quality of being unworthy to hold virtues or value.
Examples of baseness in a Sentence James Russell Lowell: In the ocean of baseness, the deeper we get, the easier the sinking. William Shakespeare: Since Cleopatra died, I have liv'd in such dishonour that the gods Detest my baseness.
Upon the line of baseness,—the deserter is placed next to the traitor. There was an epidemic of baseness over the land, and but few escaped the contagion. She had not yet grasped the baseness of what he had thought and done. For the baseness of the soul consists in not being pure and sincere.