1. Definition of Bartizan : a small structure (such as a turret) projecting from a building and serving especially for lookout or defense Examples of Bartizan in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Your feudal lord did not have a range of mottes, baileys, Bartizans, …
2. Bartizan Restaurant & Bar is Short Pump's newest and most popular dining establishment
3. Conveniently located in the heart of West Broad Village, Bartizan is led by the amazing team from Dover Hall and Chef Lee Hendrickson is our rock in the Kitchen.
4. Bartizan We never imagined that what started as a friendship 12 years ago would become such a wild and exciting ride
5. We made a quick trip to Galle over the past week and so happy we picked The Bartizan for our stay
6. 188 Bartizan Dr , Las Vegas, NV 89138-1528 is currently not for sale
7. Bartizan’s Blog is a tradeshow industry resource
8. The Bartizan is a Colonial boutique hotel located in Galle Fort, Sri Lanka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
9. According to an old print, it terminated with a large battlement, and Bartizan towers at the angles
10. Bartizan, an overhanging wall-mounted turret projecting from the walls of ancient fortifications
11. The Bartizan is the peak at the end of the ridge that resembles a turret, visible about.2 miles from the cascade
12. Bartizan at Fort de Chartres, a French colonial era fort in Illinois on the Mississippi River.
13. A Bartizan or guerite is an overhanging, wall-mounted turret projecting from the walls of medieval fortifications from the early 14th century up to the 16th century
14. Bartizan synonyms, Bartizan pronunciation, Bartizan translation, English dictionary definition of Bartizan
15. Definition of Bartizan in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Bartizan mean? Information and translations of Bartizan in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
17. The Bartizan boutique hotel is owned by Ayurveda Paragon Pvt
18. The second is The Bartizan, in Galle Fort, opening in 2017 and the third project, at Koggala lake, is currently under construction.
19. Located alongside the fort’s perimeter, The Bartizan has a rooftop terrace and unique tower rooms that offer unsurpassable views of the ocean and Galle Fort
20. The Bartizan’s ambiance is a mix of old world charm and modern luxuries, offering guests a tranquil retreat in an already charming town
21. The Bartizan is the only anxious place, but as I mean to take Davie with me, you may think I do not count it very dangerous! "Donal Grant, by George MacDonald
22. But the noise attending the first operation caught the wakeful attention of Edward, who, starting to the Bartizan, called to know what the matter was
23. ‘The impressive exterior features divided stone windows and Bartizans with carved rams or flowers.’
24. ‘It has corbie-stepped gables with two round Bartizans and a caphouse which crowns the stair.’.
25. Bartizan Connects, LLC is located in Woodmere, NY, United States and is part of the Information Technology Services Industry
26. Bartizan Connects, LLC has 10 total employees across all of its locations and generates $1.31 million in sales (USD).
27. Bartizan definition: a small turret projecting from a wall, parapet , or tower Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. Bartizan Connects, maker of the trade show industry’s top lead retrieval tools, today announced iLeads 1.5, the latest release of its award winning mobile app for tradeshow lead retrieval
29. The Bartizan is without a doubt one of the best hotels there is.
30. The Addressograph Bartizan 4850 imprinter is ideal for businesses looking for chargeback protection and backup, at a highly competitive price
31. Bartizan (ˈbɑːtɪzən; ˌbɑːtɪˈzæn) n (Fortifications) a small turret projecting from a wall, parapet, or tower [C19: variant of bertisene, erroneously for bretising, from bretasce parapet; see brattice] Bartizaned adj.
32. 16617 Bartizan Dr , Glencoe, MO 63038-2258 is currently not for sale
33. Synonyms for Bartizan include battlement, barbican, bastion, breastwork, bulwark, crenellation, fortification, parapet, rampart and wall
34. The Bartizan offers 10 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and hair dryers
35. Merchant Plates Addressograph Bartizan supplies embossed satin coated steel merchant plate with all your merchant information (e.g
36. Posted by Bartizan Staff Report on Nov 26, 2013 9:11:07 AM Over time, companies need to update their marketing techniques or their message is likely to become stagnant, which is a dangerous situation for businesses competing with one another.
37. With a launch date for Bartizan scheduled this Fall, stay tuned for information about our Grand Opening Celebration!
38. With its new gunports, Bartizan, and pieds d'araignee supports rising up to the merlons, the gateway (ostensibly remodelled without explicit regimento authorization) must have taken on an appearance reminiscent of Danzilho's design for the bastions of Almeida.
39. View 36 photos for 16632 Bartizan Dr, Glencoe, MO 63038 a 5 bed, 6 bath, 4,546 Sq
40. The Bartizan serves a complimentary tea and cake to its guests from 3-5
41. 5101 Bartizan Dr is a house in Holly Springs, NC 27540
42. 5101 Bartizan Dr was built in 2017
43. 183 Bartizan Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89138 is a single family home built in 2004
44. 16648 Bartizan Dr is a house in Wildwood, MO 63038
45. 16648 Bartizan Dr was built in 2001.
46. Sentry box or "Bartizan" at "santa catalina castle in cadiz, andalusia, spain - Bartizan stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images The street 'rue Notre-Dame' in downtown Guingamp
47. Definition of Bartizan: a small structure (such as a turret) projecting from a building and serving especially for lookout or defense Examples of Bartizan in a Sentence: 2
48. A Bartizan, also called a guerite or échauguette, or spelled bartisan, is an overhanging, wall-mounted turret projecting from the walls of late medieval and early-modern fortifications from the early 14th century up to
49. The Bartizan is a stylish boutique hotel, that has been renovated from a colonial era building
Definition of bartizan. : a small structure (such as a turret) projecting from a building and serving especially for lookout or defense.
According to an old print, it terminated with a large battlement, and bartizan towers at the angles. The next he was upon the beam, dragging himself toward the window of the bartizan just above. Bartizan, an overhanging wall-mounted turret projecting from the walls of ancient fortifications.
Bartizans generally are furnished with oillets or arrow slits. The turret was usually supported by stepped masonry corbels and could be round, polygonal or square. Bartizans were incorporated into many notable examples of Scots Baronial Style architecture in Scotland.
Bartizans were incorporated into many notable examples of Scots Baronial Style architecture in Scotland. In the architecture of Aberdeen, the new Town House, built in 1868–74, incorporates bartizans in the West Tower. Guarita at Fortaleza de Santiago, Sesimbra Municipality, Portugal . Gardjola at the Spur, Senglea, Malta .