1. Barrette Outdoor Living is one of the largest manufacturers of fencing, railing and outdoor living products in the USA
2. Definition of Barrette : a clip or bar for holding hair in place Examples of Barrette in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web For six years, Gabby and Rozalynn had been managing the Barrette line out of …
3. Alexandre de Paris Imitation Pearl Embellished Barrette
4. Ettika Set of 2 Crystal Heart Barrettes
5. Alexandre de Paris Timeless Barrette
6. Alexandre de Paris Triangle Side Barrette
7. Erickson Volume Brushed Metal Barrette.
8. Barrette is recognized as a leading outdoor living brand in North America and its family of brands are among the most well known in the outdoor living industry.
9. Want to find the perfect hair Barrettes? Browse Macy's excellent selection, you'll find a wide range of stylish hair Barrettes options to suit your taste, budget, and style.
10. J. Barrette and Sons sits in Swanton, VT, and reaches customers across the Burlington metropolitan area
11. A Barrette (American English), also known as a hair clasp (British English), clip, or slide, is a clasp for holding hair in place
12. Luckycivia 2 Pack Hair Barrette, Long and Thin Handmade Celluloid Onyx Hair Clip, Elegant Automatic Hair Clip, Barrette Ponytail Holders for Women/Girls - 4 Inches
13. Barrettes are load-bearing elements that are excavated rectangular piles used as foundations to resist large vertical and significant horizontal loads that can accompany the construction of diaphragm walls.
14. Hair Barrette, Pearl Barrette, Barrettes Clips, Hair Accessories, Hair Pin, Hair Clips, Pearl Hair Clip, Pearl Hair Accessories, Hair Gift TheProjectLabel
15. Mini Cutout Rectangle Plastic Tige Boule Barrette - Classic
16. Cutout Oblong Tige Boule Barrette - Classic
17. Mini Oblong Tige Boule Barrette - Classic
18. Shop for hair Barrette online at Target
19. Bird Barrette, French Barrette, birds on branch, bird jewelry, bird hair clip, for women, for girls, thick hair, thin hair, bird lover gift StorytimeArtStudio
20. 5 out of 5 stars (298) $ 24.00 FREE shipping Bestseller Add to Favorites Amethyst Hair Barrette
21. Madewell Oversized Acetate Diamond-Shaped Barrette
22. Ettika Set of 2 Crystal Heart Barrettes
23. Lele Sadoughi Trillium Barrette
24. 1. Barrette - a pin for holding women's hair in place pin - a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
25. Montana Silversmiths Barrette Womens Feather OS Multi-color BA4222RG
26. 100pcs Alligator Hair Clips Silver Metal Crocodile for Bows Barrette 45mm/1.77
27. Navajo Beaded Hair Barrette Regular Price: $142.45 SALE PRICE: $28.49 Product ID: 2-35061 Navajo Sterling Silver Turtle Barrette Regular Price: $446.60 SALE PRICE: $89.32 Product ID: 2-34787 Zuni Silver Multi_Stone Children's Hair Barrette Regular Price: $346.50 SALE PRICE: $69.30 Product ID: 2-33682 Navajo Beaded Hair Barrette Comb Regular
28. The Barrette family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
29. The most Barrette families were found in Canada in 1911
30. In 1840 there were 2 Barrette families living in North Carolina
31. This was about 40% of all the recorded Barrette's in the USA.
32. Find Barrette fencing & gates at Lowe's today
33. Barrette Meaning: "bar clip for women's hair," 1901, from French Barrette, diminutive of barre "bar" (see bar (n.1))
34. Get Barrettes, bobby pins & scrunchies to keep your hair out of the way (and still looking cute)! Clips are your best friends, whether you’re cooking, reading or just want to add a little something to your look
35. Barrette Outdoor Living remains an integral part of the retail world to present day by offering low-maintenance, DIY-friendly products designed to offer superior durability and performance
36. Veranda built by Barrette products are proudly made in the USA, and are all backed by an industry leading Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
37. Product Title Goody Classics Rounded Barrette 3 Count
38. A clasp or clip for gathering and holding the hair.· (entomology) Synonym of katepimeron.··(transitive) To put (hair) into a Barrette
39. 2004, Glen Duncan, Death of an Ordinary Man, →ISBN: The standing woman is overweight, with scraped-back and Barretted bleach- blond hair and a jowly face of detonated capillaries
40. Barrette Professional Solutions is the commercial arm of Barrette Outdoor Living, one of the largest manufacturers of decking, railing, and fencing products, with innovative and effective solutions for architects, builders, property managers, contractors, and landscape architects.
41. Kona Long and Skinny Barrette - Nacro Brights
42. Double Circle Tige Boule Barrette - Victory
43. Mini Scotty Dog Tige Boule Barrette - Classic
44. Posh Flower Tige Boule Barrette - Classic
45. Sweetheart Tige Boule Barrette Pair
46. Barrette's Pressure-Treated Dog-Ear Fence Panel comes pre-assembled for hassle-free installation is durably crafted from 100% wood
47. Barrette definition: a clasp or pin for holding women's hair in place Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. We chatted with celebrity hairstylist Bridget Brager to find out how to place hair Barrettes, and how to keep your hair Barrettes secure all day long
49. High-shine gold plated metal Barrette in a modern sleek design
50. ‘She had taken a rhinestone studded Barrette to clip one side of her hair away from her face.’ ‘She threw her hair up in Barrette and walked on down stairs.’ ‘She had strange, light-brown eyes, long black hair with huge dragonfly Barrette accompanying it.’ ‘Crystal-studded clips, Barrettes and pins are a quick way to dress up hair.’
51. Bridal Barrette Black Rhinestone Crystal Flower Metal Hair Claws Clip Barrette $9.99 New Ladies Avon Presidents Club Hair Pins Pink Blue Bobby F3659011 Barrette
52. About Barrette Outdoor Living Inc
53. Barrette Outdoor Living is the leading North American supplier of exterior home products to the residential market
54. Barrette Outdoor Living produces vinyl, aluminum and steel fence and railing; composite decking; and other outdoor products sold through specialty retailers, home centers and lumberyards.
55. Barrette Outdoor Living, creates some of the highest quality fencing, railing and exterior products available on the market, but there is far more to who we are than that.
Synonyms for barrette. clasp. fastener. pin. bobby pin. hair clip. MOST RELEVANT. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.
The plural form of barrette is barrettes.
Definition of barrette : a clip or bar for holding hair in place US : a decorative clip or bar that is used to hold a girl's or woman's hair in place : a clasp or bar used to hold hair in place