barren (adjective) · barrener (comparative adjective) · barrenest (superlative adjective)
1. Barren definition is - not reproducing: such as
2. How to use Barren in a sentence
3. Barren definition, not producing or incapable of producing offspring; sterile: a Barren woman
4. Desolate, empty, desert, bare, waste the Tibetan landscape of the high Barren mountains 2
5. Unproductive, dry, useless, sterile, fruitless, arid, unprofitable, unfruitful, unprolific He also wants to use water to irrigate Barren desert land.
6. Contact Barren County Schools Department of Special Programs at (270) 651-3787 or (270)678-9475
7. Para tener acceso a servicios de traducción e interpretación para estudiantes y familias cuyo idioma principal no es el inglés, contacte al Departamento de Programas Especiales del Condado de Barren al (270) 651-3787 ó (270) 678-9475
8. The definition of Barren is something or someone who is not productive or fruitful, or a place with few or no plants
9. An example of a Barren tree is a tree that makes no fruit
10. An example of Barren is a desert where few things grow.
11. Synonyms & Antonyms of Barren (Entry 1 of 2) 1 producing inferior or only a small amount of vegetation if tobacco fields aren't allowed to lie idle once every few years, they will become Barren
12. There the quantity of Barren overlying rock and earth is enormous, and detracts immensely from the value of the mines
13. Peron's description, Barren and unprofitable
14. The Barren County Detention Center is a full service correctional facility offering all available alternatives to incarceration to include Pretrial Services, Home Detention and Work Release, as well as traditional incarcerations and imprisonment for offenders either awaiting trial or sentenced to the Barren County Detention Center.
15. I play Minecraft, what else needs to be said.Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/BarrenDomeDiscord server:discord.Barrendome.com(direct link: http://discord.gg
16. Barren Someone who is unable to have children, not matter how many times they have sex
17. Chavette one: I heard her doon t' road is Barren an' wants a sprog
18. Not to be confused with a baron, a kind of nobleman, Barren is often used to describe an area of land that lacks any signs of life
19. A Barren wilderness is dry and empty, with no foliage or twittering birds to be found
20. An old-fashioned and unflattering word for a woman who is unable to have children is Barren.
21. The Barren County PVA is a locally-elected official charged with assessing all property, both real and personal, that lies within Barren County
22. The Barren family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
23. The most Barren families were found in the USA in 1880
24. In 1840 there were 4 Barren families living in Georgia
25. This was about 21% of all the recorded Barren's in the USA.
26. (of land) not producing or unable to produce plants: The landscape was Barren, with not a tree or shrub in sight
27. Old use If a woman is Barren, she is unable to have a baby
28. (Definition of Barren from the …
29. Barren primarily refers to a state of Barrenness (infertility)
30. Barren County Courthouse 100 Courthouse Square P.O
31. ‘the Barren, burnt-up countryside’ ‘What is immediately striking is the lushness of these high pastures - such a contrast to the common perception of Ethiopia as a Barren land.’
32. Contact Barren County Schools Department of Special Programs at (270) 651-3787 or (270)678-9475
33. Para tener acceso a servicios de traducción e interpretación para estudiantes y familias cuyo idioma principal no es el inglés, contacte al Departamento de Programas Especiales del Condado de Barren al (270) 651-3787 ó (270) 678-9475
34. Barren is a horror podcast from bestselling author David Vienna and Ridiculous Danger
35. Sing, O Barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
36. Barren Magazine @BarrenMagazine · BREAKING: Check out our exclusive interview with #poet Matt Mitchell (@matt_mitchell48) about his upcoming book ‘The Neon Hollywood Cowboy’, available for preorder from Big Lucks Books!
37. The sons of once-Barren matriarchs—Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph—became the chosen sons in their fathers’ houses and the foundational ancestors of the nation of Israel
38. We also find Barrenness as a theme in the stories of the unnamed mother of Samson, Hannah the mother of Samuel, and Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist.
39. A Barren plateau is a trainability problem that occurs in machine learning optimization algorithms when the problem-solving space turns flat as the algorithm is run.
40. Barren County, KY Real Estate Trends
41. Learn about the Barren County, KY housing market through trends and averages
42. Affordability of Living in Barren County, KY
43. Browse Barren County, KY real estate
44. Find 288 homes for sale in Barren County with a median listing price of $149,000.
45. Shop SMARTCORE Barren Oak 5-in x 48.03-in Waterproof Interlocking Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (18.35-sq ft) in the Vinyl Plank department at Lowe's.com
46. Barren - not bearing offspring; "a Barren woman"; "learned early in his marriage that he was sterile" infertile , sterile , unfertile - incapable of reproducing; "an infertile couple" 3.
47. Examples of Barren in a sentence
48. Looking out the window of the airplane, I realized that some deserts are actually more Barren than others
49. 🔊 After the bomb blast, the land around the area was completely Barren
50. 🔊 If you look through the telescope, you’ll see that the moon is just a sphere of Barren land, and there’s no sign of any
51. A Barren landscape is dry and bare, and has very few plants and no trees
52. The Tibetan landscape of high Barren mountains
53. Barren land consists of soil that is so poor that plants cannot grow in it
54. He wants to use the water to irrigate Barren desert land
55. That is, _such Barren plants_ are exhibited in the creation, to make us _thankful when we have more taste and feeling than he, of those parts_ or qualities _which_ produce fruit _in us_, and preserve as from being likewise _Barren plants_.
56. But Strabo only speaks of the neighborhood of Jerusalem, which he calls Barren and arid to the extent of
57. EPA Registered Barren is a powerful, ready to use non-selective herbicide designed to kill all vegetation wherever it is applied
58. Barren is also a soil sterilant, providing the longest lasting residual action available
59. Barren River Lake State Resort Park is a water-lover's paradise surrounded by forested, rolling hills
60. The resort is located near Kentucky's famous cave area, which includes Mammoth Cave National Park, the longest cave system in the world! Barren River Lake State Resort Park is complete with a lodge, cottages, tennis courts, golf course
61. 23 hours ago · The last time the Greenwood boys’ basketball team advanced to the region finals in 2008, the Gators beat Barren County in the semifinals on the …
62. Barren County is a county located in the south central portion of the U.S
63. It was named for the Barrens, meadow lands that cover the northern third, though actually the soil is fertile.
64. Barren: Book 1 of the Barren Trilogy - Kindle edition by BURDON, G.P.
65. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Barren: Book 1 of the Barren Trilogy.
66. • The future looked bleak and Barren
67. • a Barren apartment in a poor area • Lacking its tumultuously fruitful influence, our mental lives would be almost as Barren as the moon
68. • a pointless and Barren discussion • The huge structures have endless corridors, Barren hallways like tunnels that turn back upon themselves, leading nowhere
69. **Revised-Barren County Schools Proposed 2021-2022 Calendar Survey
70. There was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was Barren and had borne no children
71. Then the angel of the Lord appeared to the woman and said to her, “Behold now, you are Barren and have borne no children, but you shall conceive and give birth to …
72. “[Barren] perfectly showcases Brett’s skill at creating an immersive fantasy world
73. Barren River Lake State Resort Park is a water-lover's paradise surrounded by forested, rolling hills
74. The resort is located near Kentucky's famous cave area, which includes Mammoth Cave National Park, the longest cave system in the world! Barren River Lake State Resort Park is complete with a lodge, cottages, tennis courts, golf course
75. Barren Grounds, vast subarctic prairie (tundra) region of northern mainland Canada, lying principally in the territory of Nunavut but also including the eastern portion of the Northwest Territories