1. During the attack the enemy again Barraged the new trench mentioned above extremely heavily
2. THE HISTORY OF THE 51ST (HIGHLAND) DIVISION 1914-1918 FREDERICK WILLIAM BEWSHER At the same time, they were bombarded and Barraged by a vast artillery, subsequently they were attacked again and again by tanks.
3. 2 synonyms of Barraged from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Barraged: to attack with a rapid or overwhelming outpouring of many things at once.
5. Definition of Barraged in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Barraged mean? Information and translations of Barraged in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Barraged definitions Simple past tense and past participle of barrage.
8. What does Barraged mean? Simple past tense and past participle of barrage
9. The public was Barraged with campaign ads in the months leading up to the election
10. They were Barraged [=inundated, swamped] with inquiries about the job
11. The office has been Barraged [=flooded, inundated] with phone calls
12. Synonyms for Barraged in Free Thesaurus
13. Barraged Meaning in English to Urdu is بند, as written in Urdu and Band, as written in Roman Urdu
14. There are many synonyms of Barraged which include Assail, Barrage, Batter, Beset, Besiege, Blast, Blitz, Bomb, Cannonade, Catapult, Harass, Hound, Launch, …
15. Cops told TMZ someone has Barraged the LAPD with 911 calls about alleged issues at her Bel Air house ever since Lopez performed at President Biden’s inauguration, TMZ reported Saturday
16. Looking for Barraged? Find out information about Barraged
17. Many translated example sentences containing "be Barraged by" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
18. Hornets Barraged by 3s, lose to Jazz Utah's 28 made 3-pointers set a new team record February 23, 2021 The Associated Press Article, NBA Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell shoots as Hornets forward Miles Bridges defends during Utah's win Monday in Salt Lake City.
19. 1 if you are Barraged by criticisms, complaints, or questions, you have to deal with a large number of them at the same time Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of barrage from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
20. ‘‘Consumers are Barraged by the amount of information that is published and people respond to it out of their need and people want to know how to do better,’ she notes.’ ‘She could hear them yelling in low voices to each other, throwing back and forth insults and she cracked the door open, of course she was Barraged by a rampage of
21. Cardinal Barraged by Fullerton bats in 6-1 loss Stanford dropped a second straight at Sunken Diamond against Cal State Fullerton on Saturday Junior …
22. After being Barraged with death threats, Drew Brees' wife, Brittany Brees, issued a groveling on behalf of all white people.
23. Have been Barraged with bad news: An unemployment rate that reached 18.1% for the 16-to-24 set in 2011, rising education costs, shifting market demands
24. Barraged: Alabama's impressive 26-3 second-half run powers Tide to win over LSU
25. Cuomo Barraged by fellow Dems after second harassment accusation Axios New York Gov
26. State officials, however, knew it likely will be Barraged with calls from those who are unable to get appointments online.
27. Report: Soros Barraged Obama State Dept. with requests as Trump picked up steam added by World Tribune on August 14, 2019 View all posts by World Tribune →
28. Death Threats Don't Deter Veteran's Efforts To Build Trump Wall - Tampa, FL - A triple amputee veteran says he and his family have been Barraged by …
29. As soon as Drew wins Head of Household, he finds himself being Barraged by advice, counsel, and commentary by every single player in the game
30. The paper is Barraged with criticism, and Bradlee is angered by his reporters' blunder, but he stands by the story
31. The United States is being Barraged by migrant caravans on a daily basis while President Joe Biden refuses to even acknowledge the crisis he ignited with his irresponsible rhetoric and border policies, including an abrupt halt to wall construction.
32. McLaughlin told Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom” on Wednesday that illegal aliens from 49 different countries have Barraged his region, causing the local migrant holding center to burst at the seams
1. a heavy barrier of artillery fire to protect troop movements or to stop an enemy advance. 2. an overwhelming quantity or explosion, as of words, blows, or criticisms: a barrage of questions.
2. an overwhelming quantity or explosion, as of words, blows, or criticisms: a barrage of questions. 3. an artificial obstruction in a watercourse to increase the depth of the water, facilitate irrigation, etc. v.t.
1. A prearranged barrier of fires, except that delivered by small arms, designed to protect friendly troops and installations by impeding enemy movements across defensive lines or areas. 2. A protective screen of balloons that is moored to the ground and kept at given heights to prevent or hinder operations by enemy aircraft.
An artificial obstruction, such as a dam or irrigation channel, built in a watercourse to increase its depth or to divert its flow. [French, from barrer, to bar, from barre, bar, from Old French; see bar1 .] n. 1. A concentrated discharge or bombardment of artillery, missiles, or firearms. 2.