barrage (noun) · barrages (plural noun)
barrage (verb) · barrages (third person present) · barraged (past tense) · barraged (past participle) · barraging (present participle)
1. Barrage definition is - a dam placed in a watercourse to increase the depth of water or to divert it into a channel for navigation or irrigation
2. How to use Barrage in a sentence.
3. Barrage synonyms, Barrage pronunciation, Barrage translation, English dictionary definition of Barrage
4. Barrage definition, a heavy barrier of artillery fire to protect one's own advancing or retreating troops or to stop the advance of enemy troops
5. A Barrage is also a great number of complaints, criticisms, or questions suddenly directed at someone: Morris fired off a Barrage of questions about Halperin’s politics
6. (Definition of Barrage from the …
7. A Barrage is something that comes quickly and heavily — as an attack of bullets or artillery, or a fast spray of words
8. Sometimes in movies or news footage, the audience gets a glimpse from behind a mounted weapon and sees a heavy rain of bombs or bullets — called a Barrage — going toward a target, sending as much POW! as possible to hit a wide area.
9. 15 synonyms of Barrage from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 53 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Barrage: a rapid or overwhelming outpouring of …
11. Find 35 ways to say Barrage, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. The tag applies equally to the leading character in Barrage, Catherine (Lolita Chammah), a woman in her thirties trying to reconnect with her daughter, who had been raised by her grandmother for most of her life.
13. Barrage Music & Vagabond Tales Fan Site
14. We saw Barrage perform several years ago in Beverly, MA, USA and to date it is probably THE best concert thst I have ever atended, and I have attended many concerts!
15. Barrage definition, a heavy barrier of artillery fire to protect one's own advancing or retreating troops or to stop the advance of enemy troops
16. Barrage (戦星のバルジ, Sensei no Baruji, lit
17. Barrage on the Battle Star) is a Japanese shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi, creator of Oumagadoki Zoo and My Hero Academia.The story follows Astro, a dim-witted but kind young man from the slums, on a journey across the planet of Industria.
18. “Barrage has some of the best Wine in Washington state
19. I hands down recommend Barrage cellars if you are looking for high quality wine at a reasonable price.” Sean M.
20. The Barrage reservoir is filled up passing through turbine tunnel
21. This formation of Barrage is a one-way system, i.e., one can only utilize the energy flowing through high tide to tidal basin which makes it restricted to about 6 h per tidal cycle
22. The Barrage is evidently based on the HDT Storm SRTV (Search & Rescue Tactical Vehicle) for the overall design and purpose, although its size and functionality leans more to the HDT Sword ITV (Internally Transportable Vehicle), as it can be transported internally by a V-22 Osprey (whose GTA equivalent is the Avenger).
23. Benchmade - Barrage 581 Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, G10 and Aluminum Handle
24. More Buying Choices $199.84 (14 new offers) Benchmade - Barrage 580 …
25. <p>The Barrage® knife is the first to feature the AXIS® Assist
26. Customize your Barrage 580 knife with a plain drop-point, serrated drop-point, plain tanto, or serrated tanto blade style
27. Barrage is an active ability which allows the caster to attack and deal physical damage (3.2x) four times to random enemies
28. Bartz and Delita learn Barrage at level 78 and 58 (5★), respectively
29. Barrage also is Luna's Trust Master reward.
30. In military usage, a Barrage is massed sustained artillery fire aimed at a series of points along a line
31. As well as attacking any enemy in that line, a Barrage intends to suppress enemy movement and actions through that line
32. The Barrage is a Star Card featured in Star Wars Battlefront, it is classified as an Asset Card
33. The Barrage Star Card gives the player the ability to pull out a grenade launcher in combat
34. What does Barrage mean? The definition of Barrage is a large volume of something, or a huge amount of things happening all at once
35. Definition of Barrage written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
36. Barrage (third-person singular simple present Barrages, present participle barraging, simple past and past participle Barraged) To direct a Barrage at
37. Wikipedia ; Barrage (artillery) on Wikipedia
38. Since new patch , the Barrage does not require to have target
39. /cast Barrage /stopmacro /cast Barrage If you want to cast Barrage without target, pres shift + key
40. The old Barrage works only if you have target or focus and is no dead.
41. Kouhei Horikoshi's short-lived comic series "Barrage" is the artist's second work published as tankoubon book form, following his more commercially successful "Omagadoki Doubutsuen." The comic was originally serialized in 2012 in "Weekly Shonen Jump," most popular comic magazine in Japan (known for "Bleach," "Naruto," "One Piece" and many other famous titles).
42. Barrage is a legendary assault rifle in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Dahl
43. Barrage definition: A Barrage is continuous firing on an area with large guns and tanks
44. Barrage is one of the enhancement spells
45. Some Wizard Towers have Barrage locks that can be opened by hitting them with a certain number of Barrage shells
46. Barrage has 35% higher range than the gem's normal attack
47. Barrage damage has been increased from 40% to 50% of base damage at level one
48. 2.0.0: Instead of gaining 4% increased Physical Damage per level, Barrage now gains 0.4% Base Damage per level
49. 1.1.0: The 33% less attack speed penalty has been removed from Barrage
50. The constant Barrage of attacks and the increase of expansion caused casualties
51. Mike King hit me with a Barrage of punches and when I tried to escape, he got me in a pretty deep choke hold
52. A tidal Barrage is a dam-like structure that captures energy from the tidal …
53. Barrage does have a pretty generous happy hour (I think my well drinks were around 4-5 bucks, during the happy hour) The bartenders at Barrage were pretty friendly and did not seem to have bad attitudes, which one can experience at other bars in the neighborhood
54. Barrage practitioners specialize in using ranged weapons to make fast shots, often from the middle of the melee itself
55. Practitioners of the Barrage sphere gain a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 ft
56. All practitioners of the Barrage sphere gain the following ability:
57. ‘A Barrage has been placed across the river Tawe to create greater tidal movement in the estuary which had been poisoned by the output of the industrial era.’ ‘India in 1985 started the work on Wullar Barrage …
58. Related topics: Water Barrage bar‧rage 2 / ˈbærɑːʒ $ ˈbɑːrɪdʒ / noun [countable] TA TTW a wall of earth, stones etc built across a river to provide water for farming or to prevent flooding → dam Examples from the Corpus Barrage • He and Jimmy lay beneath the wagon as a Barrage …
59. Barrage is an exciting soundtrack featuring 15 songs from the rousing stage show and theatrical troupe of the same name
60. The depth of Barrage sectors usually reaches 150–200 m
61. When the enemy leaves the Barrage sector, the fire is switched to the next line
62. Barrages may be used by antiaircraft artillery and antiaircraft machine guns to destroy aerial targets
63. The Barrage is a Datamined Legendary Assault Rifle from Borderlands 3 and can not be obtained legitametly
64. The Save Editor is the only way to get the Barrage
65. The Barrage was consequently seen as central to the regeneration project
66. In 1987, prior to approval of the construction of the Barrage, the Cardiff Bay Development Corporation was established to proceed with redeveloping the docklands, a sixth of the entire area of the city of Cardiff
67. ‘a Barrage of 60-second television spots’ ‘After facing a Barrage of criticism from the aircraft industry, the federal government issued a call for a single tender last December, just days after Chretien left office.’
68. Barrage hits 2-5 times per turn used
69. Each strike of Barrage is treated like a separate attack:
70. Barrage (n.) 1859, "action of barring; man-made barrier in a stream" (for irrigation, etc.), from French barrer "to stop," from barre "bar," from Old French barre (see bar (n.1))
71. Artillery sense is 1916, from World War I French phrase tir de Barrage "barrier fire" intended to …
72. Find 35 ways to say Barrage, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.