barbarity (noun) · barbarities (plural noun)
See also: Barbarity
1. Barbarity definition is - barbarism
2. How to use Barbarity in a sentence
3. The Barbarity of the attack was horrifying
4. The photos vividly capture the war's Barbarity
5. Barbarity definition, brutal or inhuman conduct; cruelty
6. 16 synonyms of Barbarity from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Barbarity
8. Barbarity: disposition to willfully inflict pain and suffering on others
9. Barbarity is a vicious kind of cruelty
10. Deliberately inflicting terrible pain and suffering on other people is Barbarity.
11. Find 11 ways to say Barbarity, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. What does Barbarity mean? The condition of being uncivilized or uncultured
13. Barbarity - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Find 11 ways to say Barbarity, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. 180 rows · Listen to music from Barbarity like Repository of Tormented Souls, Death …
16. Barbarity synonyms, Barbarity pronunciation, Barbarity translation, English dictionary definition of Barbarity
17. Savage brutality or cruelty: a dictator whose Barbarity was only exceeded by that of his rival
18. Barbarity Meaning: "want of civilization," from Latin barbarus (see barbarian (n.)) + -ity
19. Meaning "savage cruelty,… See definitions of Barbarity.
20. Antonyms for Barbarity include benignity, compassion, good-heartedness, humaneness, humanity, kindheartedness, kindness, sympathy, tenderheartedness and benevolence
21. OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL Barbarity was formed in 2002 in Kostroma,Russia
22. Synonyms for Barbarity include cruelty, brutality, viciousness, inhumanity, savagery, barbarousness, barbarism, ruthlessness, bestiality and brutalism
23. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Barbarity bar‧bar‧i‧ty / bɑːˈbærəti $ bɑːr-/ noun (plural barbarities) [countable, uncountable] CRUEL a very cruel act the medieval Barbarity of putting people in prison for debt Examples from the Corpus Barbarity • The character of the Thief is of unrelieved grossness and Barbarity
24. Genocide is an act of Barbarity that still plagues Sudan, Rwanda, and other countries
25. ‘The article expresses a horror at the 'Barbarity' of the 'unmeaning mummeries, dishonest debt, profuse waste, and bad example in an utter oblivion of responsibility'.’ ‘According to Wong, the aestheticization of Chinese history makes it palatable, along with reinforcing the Orientalist binary opposition between eastern Barbarity and
26. A list of words that start with Barbarity (words with the prefix Barbarity)
27. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Barbarity - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Barbarity.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Barbarity, words that contain Barbarity, and Synonyms of Barbarity.
28. Barbarity / Katalepsy (2) / Smersh (2) / Posthumous Blasphemer: Barbarity / Katalepsy (2) / Smersh (2) / Posthumous Blasphemer - 4 Way CD (CD, EP, Enh) More Hate Productions: MHP 04-031: Russia: 2004: Sell This Version: Miscellaneous
29. The Barbarity of the attack was horrifying
30. The photos vividly capture the war's Barbarity
31. Barbarity definition: If you refer to someone's behaviour as Barbarity , you strongly disapprove of it because Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. Definition of Barbarity in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Barbarity mean? Information and translations of Barbarity in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
34. The Barbarity of the old regime was eventually exposed
35. The Zymosis by Barbarity, released 01 August 2020 1
36. Barbarity n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
37. Definition of Barbarity noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
38. Barbarity - the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
39. Barbarity - a brutal barbarous savage act
40. Barbarity by CRYOPHILIC, released 14 February 2020 1
41. Knight ‘Barbarity’ out on CDN Records now!
42. Synonyms for Barbarity in Free Thesaurus
43. 23 synonyms for Barbarity: viciousness, horror, atrocity, cruelty, brutality, ferocity, savagery
44. Reminding People of the 'Barbarity of Abortion': Why Pro-Lifers March Because of the pandemic and security concerns in Washington, D.C., much of the March for Life will go virtual this year.
45. Syria's war turns 9: How Barbarity, confusion and indifference helped Bashar Assad prosper Kim Hjelmgaard and Deirdre Shesgreen, USA TODAY 3/13/2020 More than 1,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses were
46. Barbarity (countable and uncountable, plural barbarities) (uncountable) The state of being barbarous; brutality A barbaric act (uncountable) crudity A crude act; Translations
47. Barbarity Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/BarbaritybandBand : BarbarityAlbum : The Wish To Bleed (1st Album)Year : 2004Country : RussiaGenre : Brutal Dea
48. The Barbarity comes in the forms of three horrible conflicts
49. They strongly condemned the Barbarity being let loose on the unarmed innocent Kashmiri men and women and called upon the government to give befitting reply to the Indian Prime Minister Modi for repealing Article 35-A and 370 for annexing Indian Occupied Kashmir with India.
50. Unrelenting Barbarity by Existential Dissipation, released 12 February 2021 1
51. "Unrelenting Barbarity' is the Precursor to the highly anticipated Split with Kraanium.
52. Barbarity of Baibars, engraving by Gustave Dore from History of the Crusades by Joseph-Francois Michaud , 1888 edition
53. Ultimately, Christian faith finds hope in the cross - a cross borne not only by Christ, but by Romero, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., and the poor: "Because of that hope, no matter how hard it is to live through catastrophes, terrorism and Barbarity, we cannot rule out the possibility of resurrection."
54. It turns the Barbarity of air war into something close to a natural process — of, perhaps, erosion, of wearing down over time
55. Translate Barbarity into Spanish
56. Find words for Barbarity in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
57. Traducir Barbarity de Inglés a español.