BAPTIZED [ˈbapˌtīz, bapˈtīz]
See also: Baptized
1. Baptize definition, to immerse in water or sprinkle or pour water on in the Christian rite of baptism: They Baptized the new baby
2. Definition of Baptized in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Baptized mean? Information and translations of Baptized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
4. First Corinthians 12:13 says, “We were all Baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” Baptism by water is a “reenactment” of the baptism by the Spirit.
5. Witnessing a loved one get Baptized is a very special moment in their religious journey
6. Since getting Baptized represents a growing or new relationship with Jesus, you should send your loved one or parents of the baby a baptism card to offer your congratulations.
7. What Is Baptism? When someone decides to “get right with God,” part of the “outward sign” of accepting Jesus as their savior is being Baptized. It is an exciting time, but there are many questions regarding baptism that should be clarified, since so many conflicting ideas regarding this topic developed over the centuries.
8. Therefore, it is hard to make sense of why he was Baptized at the start of his earthly ministry
9. John, who thought he would be Baptized by Jesus, wondered why Jesus needed to be Baptized, too
10. Baptized In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use
11. The children of these unions were Baptized as legitimate.
12. 21 synonyms and near synonyms of Baptized from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 antonyms and near antonyms
13. Find another word for Baptized.
14. Listen to #Baptized now! https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/BaptizedboConnect with Zach: Email List: https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/EmailSignUpbaFacebook: https://Zach
15. Baptize definition, to immerse in water or sprinkle or pour water on in the Christian rite of baptism: They Baptized the new baby
16. For in one Spirit we were all Baptized into one body — Jews or Greeks, slaves or free — and all were made to drink of one Spirit
17. Find 1 ways to say Baptized, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. Baptized! Episode: 506 Season: 5
19. The Gospel of John refers to Enon near Salim as one place where John the Baptist Baptized people, "because there was much water there"
20. Listen to Baptized (Deluxe Version) on Spotify
21. Another major reason why we should be Baptized only once is because we can never lose our salvation
22. Baptized is the fourth studio album by American rock band Daughtry, released on November 19, 2013, by RCA Records
23. Why did an Ethiopian man want to get Baptized? 2 That is what an Ethiopian man thought who lived in Jesus’ time
24. If you were Baptized in another church that professes Jesus Christ as Lord, then you do not have to be Baptized again
25. First, “they were Baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus” (verse 5)
26. The player who got dunked on is considered to have been "Baptized" by the dunker.
27. Baptized in the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit The phrase "in ( eis ) the name" as used in Matthew 28:19 means we must be Baptized (immersed) into contact with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, entering into a divine relationship with them.
28. Jesus was Baptized in the Jordan River by John the Baptist, as described in all four Gospels, just a few miles north of the Dead Sea and roughly six miles east of Jericho
29. Jesus himself was Baptized by John, an event which signaled the beginning of his career as a teacher and healer (Matthew 3:13-17, Mark 1:9-11, Luke 3:21-22)
30. Baptized Paganism So new to the world, so unaware of the danger, the tiny newborn is secure, nestled in the warm cradle of his mother's arms
31. Baptized Lyrics: I can still see the steeple / A little church on the hill / There was a line at the alter / And every pew had been filled / I remember the water / The choir singing old hymns
Baptism is a sign of devotion with God, when you are baptised, you are made one with your father in Heaven just as a husband gets married to his wife and they become one. Ephesians 4:4-6 says, “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith,...
The baptism of a baby. The definition of baptism is a religious ceremony that involves a brief immersion in water or water being sprinkled over the head or forehead as a symbol of washing away sin.
There are several reasons to be baptized. We get baptized because Jesus commanded it. Baptism is a public identification with Christ. Baptism symbolizes our death to sin. Baptism is a sign of being a disciple. Baptism as a covenant sign.
English Language Learners Definition of baptize. : to perform the ceremony of baptism for (someone) : to officially make someone a member of a specified Christian church through the ceremony of baptism. : to give (someone) a name through the ceremony of baptism.