See also: Banterous
1. Adjective or verb describing a person or situation which is steeped in banter; to be Banterous in nature
2. Our name is Banterous (Ahmat&Joe) we are both 18 years of age and we have just finished college so we have decided to make a YouTube channel so that we can express our-self's and by that we mean
3. Banterous 1 point 2 points 3 points 1 year ago Just rewatching the finals and this cannot be understated - often overlooked in favour of the cores of OG, Jerax was everywhere in game 3 making things happen - the topson pugna had the damage and the kills but Jerax tiny was the unsung hero
4. As a result of her condition, she has to avoid her more Banterous mates so that she can get through her school day without dropping to the floor
5. Banterous / Silver 2 63LP / 12W 10L Win Ratio 55% / Malphite - 5W 1L Win Ratio 83%, Cho'Gath - 1W 2L Win Ratio 33%, Garen - 2W 0L Win Ratio 100%, Seraphine - 1W 0L Win Ratio 100%, Rammus - 1W 0L Win Ratio 100%
6. The first futnet cup was played in 1940 and between 1953-1961 first league called Trampská liga was played and it was Banterous
7. England’s World Cup win officially so Banterous the rules have had to change
8. Banterous twin-brothers Dean and Shaun Harrington have built a global empire on their mischievous ways and love of the outdoors, as the owners of the 'Mad Hueys' shopping chain.
9. Falletti was equally able as singer and actor, her singing had the Banterous quality of a good sit-com, with perfect timing and an expansive range of inflection
10. The latest tweets from @Banterous
11. Certain members of the Sidemen are regular 'victims' of Banterous remarks and jokes from the rest of the group
12. Umpire Steve Bucknor's Decision May Be final But Sachin Gets The Last Word In Wonderful Banterous Trolling Between ICC And Tendulkar Sachin Tendulkar has replied cheekily to an even more cheeky attempt by the ICC to engage in a spot of friendly banter and nostalgia with him over a wonderful nostalgia-filled moment the master blaster had shared
13. Our server was not nearly as friendly or Banterous as with other patrons
14. One Response to Are Arsenal truly A Banter Club or are other more ‘Banterous’ than us? Mur hudu foxx ommok February 26, 2019 at 11:47 am # Arsenal are a banter club because of it’s supporters nothing else.You’re the only ones who lose your shit after a game.
15. Indeed the Banterous scenes shared by the superb Rush and Depp amongst the best in the series
16. Today, we're exploring a recent Banterous exchange between Aldi and BrewDog Is an IP/IPA war brewing between BrewDog and Aldi? Not quite, but after Aldi's own-brand beer became the talk of
17. The soft Irish accent belying a mischievous, poetic and Banterous way with his mates and with the audience
18. A bodacious banteror and a mainstay of the Banterous Orite x posse
19. Some interpreted it as a Banterous joke, while Ethan seemed to take it more personally
20. For example, if a senior employee were to engage in a “Banterous” exchange with a junior colleague, depending on the nature of the comment, it could either be perceived as a joke, or as sexual
21. 16 Moments From Kajol And Ajay Devgn's "KwK" Episode That Were Either Banterous Or Just Plain Mean TL;DR – this couple either has a great sense of humour and is very secure or Ajay Devgn needs to work on his husband skills.
22. The Great Shot Podcast is a Banterous podcast detailing the latest stories, results, and hot takes on the ATP World Tour, WTA Tour, and Collegiate Tennis
23. Great Shot Podcast podcast on demand - The Great Shot Podcast is a Banterous podcast detailing the latest stories, results, and hot takes on the ATP World Tour, WTA Tour, and Collegiate Tennis.
24. We have a really Banterous, if that’s even a word, we like to banter with each other a lot
25. Wren is a sassy genius who invades Janzo's lab and whips up a Banterous relationship with the like-minded boy
26. This podcast was made several months before "Episode 1 - Banterous Introductions" was ever recorded!To be honest, we thought it was a bit too risqué to unleash on the interwebs, so it's been in an underground bunker for the past year - until now!
27. Cancerous Memes for Banterous Teens
28. What's the point of a Banterous and fun friendship if our chat history deletes after a day? Either way, I'll probably add you but I can't promise constant messaging
Banter definition, an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks; good-natured raillery. See more.
Can banter be vicious? Banter refers to a form of jesting or to the act of exchanging joking repartee.
Banter is a radio programme that is broadcast on BBC Radio 4 in the UK, starring Andrew Collins and Richard Herring. The pilot and the first 2 series were broadcast from August 2005 to November 2006, and a third series was broadcast in April and May 2008.