See also: Bangui
1. About Bangui A former French colony spread around the river for which it was named, Bangui is the economic and cultural center of the Central African Republic.
2. Bangui, city, capital of the Central African Republic, located on the west bank of the Ubangi River
3. Bangui is the capital of the Central African Republic
4. Bangui lies on the northern banks of the Ubangi River just below a series of rapids that limit major commercial shipping farther upriver, on …
5. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Bangui,
6. The Battle of Bangui occurred in March 2013, during the ongoing Central African Republic Civil War, and resulted in Séléka taking power in the Central African Republic
7. Www.Bangui.gov.ph Ing Bangui pang4 yang klasing balen king lalawigan ning Ilocos Norte , Filipinas
8. Say Bangui et kumapat ya klase ya baley ed luyag na Ilocos ed Baybay, Filipinas.Unong ed 1 Agosto 2015 census, say populasyon to et 14,672 totoo tan 3,534 abong
9. The city of Bangui was founded by the French in 1889 and takes its name from the Ubangi River (spelt OuBangui in French)
10. Located at the geographical center of the continent, Bangui lies on the northern border of the river, near the country’s southern border.
11. Bangui is the capital of the Central African Republic.
12. Bangui international airport Bangui-M'poko International Airport is the largest airport in the Central African Republic (C.A.R.)
13. Bangui est la capitale et la plus grande ville de la République centrafricaine.
14. Bangui costs $1,821 per month to live and work remotely with 1 mbps internet speed, is a bad place for digital nomads to live
15. Bangui, officially the Municipality of Bangui (Ilocano: Ili ti Bangui; Filipino: Bayan ng Bangui), is a 4th class municipality in the province of Ilocos Norte, Philippines.According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 14,672 people.
16. People living in a tent city for the displaced near Bangui airport in the Central African Republic started packing up their belongings Thursday and heading home, an AFP journalist said.Plans to evacua [.] CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE ++++ Click to see the others news >>>
17. Bangui, the capital of the Central African Republic, is tense a day after armed rebels launched a coordinated attack
18. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bangui, Bangui, Central African Republic
19. Meanings for Bangui It is the capital and the largest city of the Central African Republic that has a population rate
20. Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Bangui – Central African Republic for March 2021
21. Bangui Bangui, officially the Municipality of Bangui, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Ilocos Norte, Philippines
22. The first power generating windmill farm in Southeast Asia, commonly known as Bangui Wind Farm, is found in the municipality of Bangui.
24. Browse deals and discounts on airfares and flight schedules for Bangui (BGF) to Paris (PAR) and win big giveaways with Trip.com!
26. Browse deals and discounts on airfares and flight schedules for Beijing (BJS) to Bangui (BGF) and win big giveaways with Trip.com!
27. Bangui, Central African Republic – For the past eight years, the Central African Republic (CAR) has been the theatre of a brutal civil war that has left its economy in tatters, its institutions
28. Central African Republic - Central African Republic - Health and welfare: For all practical purposes, no modern health care facilities exist outside Bangui, which itself has only one major hospital, and a few other towns
29. Bangui (pronounced: bang-EE) is the capital of the Central African Republic.Bangui lies on the northern banks of the Ubangi River just below a series of rapids that limit major commercial shipping farther upriver, on the southern border.
30. Bangui, being in the south of the country and closest to the Equator, is slightly hotter and wetter than the northern parts of the country
31. Bangui is an administrative, trade, and commercial center
32. Bangui makes textiles, food products, beer, shoes, and soap.
33. Current local time in Central African Republic – Bangui
34. Get Bangui's weather and area codes, time zone and DST
35. Explore Bangui's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset.
36. The official site of FIBAT-Bangui, a Baptist, French language seminary, located in the Central African Republic, that offers advanced degrees in theology.
37. Bangui, Central African Republic (AP) — Armed groups stood on the outskirts of Bangassou on Tuesday, raising fears of further clashes in the southern city a day after two U.N
38. Across the capital city of Bangui, more than 6
39. The Bangui American Center at the Embassy of the United States of America is responsible for providing information about the United States
40. Bangui, Central African Republic (AP) — Local officials say that more than 78 people have been killed after a truck overturned in an accident in Central African Republic's city of Bambari
41. ปลั๊กอินไม่ทำงาน ฉันต้องแก้ไขอย่างไร ERROR: [13:58:56 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\Bangui.jar' in folder 'plugins' org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: Cannot find main class `me.RunsWithShovels.Bangui.Main'
42. Bangui National High School, Bangui, Ilocos Norte
43. Bangui National High School is the first public high school in Bangui and it was established
44. Bangui a Közép-afrikai Köztársaság déli részén, az Ubangi folyó partján helyezkedik el
45. Bangui Wind Farm is a wind farm in Bangui, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
46. The wind farm uses 20 units of 70-meter (230 ft) high Vestas V82 1.65 MW wind turbines arranged on a single row stretching along a nine-kilometer shoreline off Bangui Bay, facing the West Philippine Sea.
47. Bangui definition, a city in and the capital of the Central African Republic, in the SW part
48. Tripoli and Bangui at daggers drawn over luxury hotel The Plaza Ledger hotel, the place to be in Bangui, is the prize in a bitter battle between its owner, the Libyan state, and its manager, Zeyad Alzarzour Khalifa, who has the backing of the Central African government.
49. As people starve in Bangui, some will take up weapons and join the rebels to get food
50. Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bangui has to offer
51. Sightseeing and Staying in Bangui
52. CAR-Bangui.png 611 × 418; 8 KB Central Emperor Swallowtail (Papilio lormieri) (8429368303).jpg 2,590 × 2,367; 1.25 MB Charaxes numenes …
53. Embassy Bangui, Central African Republic (January 13, 2021) Location: Central African Republic (Bangui) Event: The U.S
54. Embassy has received reports of clashes in Bangui between PK11 and PK 12 and in the Bimbo area
55. Sewa Bangui RockClub, Bangui (Bangui, Central African Republic)
56. Bar & Grill du Cercle sportif Bangui Rock Club
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Bangui is the capital of and the largest city in the Central African Republic. As of 2012 it had an estimated population of 734,350. Established by the French in 1889 as 'Bongai', which means 'rapids', it is the only capital in the world which is situated on a river that is an anagram of its name.
The city consists of eight urban districts (arrondissements), 16 groups (groupements) and 205 neighbourhoods (quartiers). As the capital of the Central African Republic, Bangui acts as an administrative, trade, and commercial centre.
Established by the French in 1889 as 'Bongai', which means 'rapids', it is the only capital in the world which is situated on a river that is an anagram of its name. Located on the northern bank of the Ubangi River, it grew into a town during its period as part of French Equatorial Africa.
The site closest to Bangui is Pendere-Sengue, 800 metres (2,600 ft) from Independence Avenue, where archaeologists and conservation agencies have carried out studies. It is a paleo-metallurgical site where several thousand shards of ceramics, iron tools, pottery, and an iron spatula weighing 9 kilograms (20 lb) have been unearthed.