1. Bandy definition is - to discuss lightly or banteringly
2. How to use Bandy in a sentence.
3. Bandy definition, to pass from one to another or back and forth; give and take; trade; exchange: to Bandy blows; to Bandy words
Bandy, Back, Blows
4. Bandy, also called Banty, a game similar to ice hockey
5. Adjective, from the resemblance of Bandy legs to the stick used in Bandy.] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
6. The Bandy family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
7. The most Bandy families were found in the USA in 1880
8. In 1840 there were 30 Bandy families living in Tennessee
9. This was about 35% of all the recorded Bandy's in the USA.
10. Bandy Mattress Factory handcrafts highest quality mattresses locally in Bowling Green, KY
11. At Bandy Bedding, our mission is simple: To help you get a better nights sleep on our quality built mattress.
Bandy, Bedding, Better, Built
12. Synonyms of Bandy to talk about (an issue) usually from various points of view and for the purpose of arriving at a decision or opinion bandied around the idea of going out to dinner for their anniversary
13. 2 days ago · Bandy Lee, who is of Korean descent, was born and raised in the Bronx, New York
Bandy, Born, Bronx
14. Bandy is a verb that means to toss many ideas around without focusing on just one
15. If you've ever brainstormed, you know what this is like — you Bandy about different ideas until you find one that works.
16. The Swedish national squad has reclaimed the World Bandy Championship after beating Russia 6-1 in the final in Sweden
17. Bandy is played on ice not with a puck
18. Bandy livescores service at Scoreboard is provided in real time
19. C Jett Bandy assigned to TEX North Division All-Stars
20. May 24, 2013: Arkansas Travelers activated C Jett Bandy from the 7-day disabled list
21. May 17, 2013: Arkansas Travelers placed C Jett Bandy on the 7-day disabled list
22. Bruised right elbow: March 31, 2013: C Jett Bandy assigned to Arkansas Travelers from Inland Empire 66ers
23. Bandy something about to spread something, such as someone's good name, around in an unfavorable context; to toss words around in a gossipy fashion. (Bandy means to toss or hit something back and forth.) Just stop Bandying words about and start telling the truth!
Bandy, Back, Bandying
24. Close behind him came another: a Bandy-legged, squat fellow like a little black spider, in attendance
Behind, Bandy, Black
25. WHERE THE PAVEMENT ENDS JOHN RUSSELL He was broadly built, with long apish arms and a mighty chest, but with lean loins and thin Bandy legs
Broadly, Built, But, Bandy
26. Bandy STURGIS Robert Howard Bandy, 53, died March 23, 2021
27. The Bandy-Bandy (Vermicella annulata), also commonly known as the hoop snake, is an Australian burrowing snake in the family Elapidae
28. The word Bandy-Bandy (bandi-bandi) traces back to the indigenous dialect of Kattang, from the Taree region, New South Wales
Bandy, Bandi, Back
29. There are 6 known species of Bandy-Bandy, all of which are endemic to Australia.
30. Bandy definition: If you Bandy words with someone, you argue with them
31. Bandy words with [sb] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (argue) badiner avec [qqn] vtr ind verbe transitif indirect: verbe qui s'utilise avec un complément d'objet indirect (COI).
32. List > Hockey Sports > Bandy
33. Bandy is a limited contact sport on ice, which is usually played in the winter
34. Bandy is similar to Ice Hockey and association football, and is considered a precursor to the sport of ice hockey.
35. Marion Franklin "Moe" Bandy, Jr
36. Marion Bandy was born and grew up in Meridian, Mississippi, hometown of the country singer Jimmie Rodgers.
37. Examples of Bandy in a sentence
38. In the gym, the two weightlifters Bandy about which of them is the stronger athlete
39. 🔊 The political candidates will Bandy during the debate tonight
40. 🔊 The committee members will Bandy about who should be in charge of making fundraising calls
41. Moe Bandy was one of the most popular country singers of the 1970s, turning out a series of hits in the latter half of the decade that made many fans and critics believe he was one of the great honky tonk singers
42. Bandy's songs never strayed far from the traditional barroom fare -- delivered with a knowing sense of humor, loving, cheating, drinking, and patriotic songs form the core of his
43. Find out when Moe Bandy is next playing live near you
44. List of all Moe Bandy tour dates and concerts
45. Show dates and tickets for the Moe Bandy.
46. Bandy about definition: If someone's name or something such as an idea is bandied about or is bandied around , Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
47. Bandy-Bandy, (genus Vermicella), Australian snake of the cobra family Elapidae, strikingly ringed with black and white or yellowish bands
Bandy, Black, Bands
48. The Bandy-Bandy has a small head and
49. Bandy Tourism: Tripadvisor has reviews of Bandy Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Bandy resource.
50. Moe Bandy Artist Overview Albums
51. Top Albums (See all 43 albums) Best of the Best Bandy,MOE
52. Super Hits Moe Bandy & Joe Stampley
53. Bandy Lee DOCTOR OF MEDICINE · MASTER OF DIVINITY
54. Bandy Lee, a forensic psychiatrist and editor of “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump”: Trump’s mental unhealth is a medical emergency
55. Bandy Andy is a Big Bandit who appears in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Bandy, Big, Bandit
56. Hugh Bo Bandy, of Cleveland, passed away peacefully on Thursday, Feb
57. He is survived by his loving wife of 45 years, Janet L Bandy.
58. Bandy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." informal (legs: bowed) (di gambe) storto agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Tom walked with Bandy legs, imitating a cowboy.
Bandy, Book, Big, Bowed
59. The Bandy stick is a very essential part of the sport
60. Way Bandy was THE man back in the day! he was the go to guy, THE premiere makeup man for models, celebrities, anyone in print, runway and so on, and a brilliant makeup artist
Bandy, Back, Brilliant
61. Bandy is an open-source project that aims to ease the programming for J2ME by supporting developers with a library of standard functionality like preference storage, logging and serialization
62. Latest on CB Trajan Bandy including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com
63. Bandy (something) about/around or Bandy about/around (something): to discuss or mention (something) in a casual or informal way
64. Definition and synonyms of Bandy from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
65. This is the British English definition of Bandy.View American English definition of Bandy.
66. Explore releases from the Bandy Records label
67. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Bandy Records releases.
68. Lou Bandy Met Begeleiding Van The Ramblers O.l.v
69. Theo Uden Masman: Lou Bandy Met Begeleiding Van The Ramblers O.l.v
bandy about. [phrasal verb] also bandy around. bandy (something) about/around or bandy about/around (something) : to discuss or mention (something) in a casual or informal way. The candidate hasn't chosen a running mate yet, but some names have been bandied about. The idea had been bandied about several years earlier.
Synonyms for bandy about include cite, debate, discuss, exchange, mention, throw around, toss around, bandy around, bandy and put something about. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
verb (used with object), ban·died, ban·dy·ing. to pass from one to another or back and forth; give and take; trade; exchange: to bandy blows; to bandy words. to throw or strike to and fro or from side to side, as a ball in tennis. to circulate freely: to bandy gossip.
bandy-legged - have legs that curve outward at the knees. bandy, bowleg, bowlegged, bowed. unfit - not in good physical or mental condition; out of condition; "fat and very unfit"; "certified as unfit for army service"; "drunk and unfit for service".