1. Ban definition, to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to Ban nuclear weapons;The dictator Banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime
Ban, Bar, Banned, Books
2. To prohibit (an action) or forbid the use of (something), especially by official decree: Banned smoking in theaters; Banned pesticides in parks
3. To refuse to allow (someone) to do something, go somewhere, or be a participant; exclude: a coach who was Banned from the sidelines
4. 30 synonyms of Ban from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 109 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Ban: to order not to do or use or to be done or used.
6. Ensure you’ll stay protected from underarm odor and wetness for 24 hours by starting your morning with Ban Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Sticks
7. Bank of the West offers a variety of financial services; including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, auto, home and personal loans
8. Informējam, ka apdrošināšanas atlīdzības pieteikumus OCTA, KASKO un Veselības apdrošināšanas veidos Jūs varat iesniegt elektroniski www.Ban.lv interneta mājas lapā, sadaļā "Ban portāls", vai sazinoties ar mums, izmantojot аtlīdzību nodaļas tālruni +371 67080440
Bas, Ban, Bu
9. Executive Order 13769, titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States, otherwise known as the Muslim Ban or a travel Ban, was a controversial executive order by former US President Donald Trump.Except for the extent to which it was blocked by various courts, it was in effect from January 27, 2017, until March 6, 2017, when it was superseded by Executive Order
Ban, By, Blocked
10. Find 54 ways to say Ban, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The Ban and the ArrierBan are met armed in the field to choose a king
12. France was at such a Pinch..that they call'd their Ban and Arriere Ban, the assembling whereof had been long discussed, and in a manner antiquated
13. The Ban was sometimes convoked, that is, the possessors of the fiefs were called upon for military services.
14. After a 28-Year Ban, Alabama Could Allow Yoga in Public Schools “It’s just exercise,” said Jeremy Gray, a state lawmaker whose bill is making its way through the Legislature.
15. -The Ban on utility shutoffs (electricity, telephone landlines, and natural gas) is in place until March 31, 2021
16. Huawei Ban timeline: Chinese company will charge royalties for its 5G tech
17. You don't have to be a rebel to wear Ray-Ban sunglasses
18. Since 1937, Ray-Ban has personified cool, and whether you prefer the sleekly modern look of Ray-Ban Aviators, the polished ease of Clubmasters or the timeless appeal of the classic Ray-Ban Wayfarer, this impeccably made eyewear will transform how you look and feel.
19. What does Ban stand for? List of 145 Ban definitions
20. Top Ban abbreviation meanings updated March 2021
21. Reynolds, whose Newport brand is the biggest menthol seller in the United States, said a menthol Ban would infringe on …
Brand, Biggest, Ban
22. Ban on new petrol and diesel cars in UK from 2030 under PM's green plan
Back, Ban, Brand, Be
24. Ray-Ban uses high-quality materials and innovative designs to create excellent eyewear.
25. What does Ban stand for? List of 145 Ban definitions
26. Top Ban abbreviation meanings updated March 2021
27. Known for their iconic shapes and comfortable fit, Ray-Ban Sunglasses are recognized worldwide
28. The distinct shape is highlighted with the signature Ray-Ban logo and sculpted
29. Biden's order does not issue a total Ban on all existing and future fracking operations
30. Imported 100% UV protection: Ray-Ban sunglass lenses are coated with 100% uv protection to protect your eyes from all harmful UV rays RB4151 rectangular Polarized sunglasses: These unisex Ray-Ban sunglasses feature modern rectangular frame crafted from lightweight acetate, a saddle bridge, flexible arms and polarized green lenses
31. California's Ban on the sale of flavored tobacco products is suspended after a referendum by the tobacco industry qualified for the 2022 ballot.
Ban, By, Ballot
32. Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced legislation in the FY 2021 Executive Budget to make New York's fracking Ban permanent
33. Understanding Bond Anticipation Note (Ban) A note is a debt instrument issued by a borrowing entity to raise funds in the short-term
Bond, Ban, By, Borrowing
34. Washington's Plastic Bag Ban will reduce pollution by prohibiting single-use plastic carryout bags and charging a fee for acceptable bags in business establishments beginning in January 2021.
Bag, Ban, By, Bags, Business, Beginning
Back, Ban, Belong, Brand
36. The Massachusetts Assault Weapons Ban does prohibit the sale of certain semi-automatic pistols, including the INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and the Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil
37. Only these weapons and copies or duplicates of these specific pistols are prohibited under the Ban, and none appear on the approved list.
38. The Ban on evictions has helped millions of Americans struggling amid the coronavirus pandemic
39. New York lawmaker wants to Ban police use of armed robots Use of Boston Robotics' Digidog intensifies concerns about police militarization
40. Ban eager to enter the tournament
41. The next day, Ban is shown to still be drunk at the Boar Hat
Ban, Be, Boar
42. Later, Ban accompanies Meliodas, Hawk, and King into Vaizel, while wearing an apron due to his shirt having been destroyed in the
43. Ray Ban Sunglasses RB3478 004/58 Black Grey G15 Polarized Authentic Wrap 3478
44. Ray-Ban RB3044 52 L0207 Metal Sunglasses Green Frame Green Lens
45. Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Men's Blue Grey Gradient Sunglasses RB2132 601S78 55-18
46. Ban Chao, Chinese general and colonial administrator of the Han dynasty (206 bce–220 ce) who reestablished Chinese control over Central Asia
47. The brother of the historian Ban Gu (32?–92), Ban Chao early tired of literary pursuits and turned to military affairs
48. Claim: Says Joe Biden is “following through with a fracking Ban.”
49. A Japanese court ruled on Wednesday that the government's Ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional, a landmark decision that supporters hope will pave the way for marriage equality in …
ban (verb) · bans (third person present) · banned (past tense) · banned (past participle) · banning (present participle)
ban (noun) · bans (plural noun)
ban (noun) · bani (plural noun)