See also: Ballotines Balloting Ballots Ballot Ballad Balls Ballast Ballistic Ballet Balloon Ballista Ballard Balling Ballyhoo Balled Ballpark Ball Ballasted Ballasting Ballpoint Ballsack Ballistix Ballade Baller
1. Ballotins synonyms, Ballotins pronunciation, Ballotins translation, English dictionary definition of Ballotins
2. Ballotins - the traditionally French or Belgian style of "candy box" (boxes for chocolates, pralines or truffles) - are now used for fudge, nougat, sweets, biscuits - or as macaron boxes, soap packaging and many other uses
Ballotins, Belgian, Box, Boxes, Biscuits
3. Ballotins are a classic-style folding box
4. Our gloss finish Ballotins make beautiful packaging for your candy, fine chocolates, and fudge
6. Presented in a luxuriously-crafted golden gift box featuring our most treasured chocolates, gold Ballotins from GODIVA come ready to gift, serve, savor and share
7. Ballotins are a classic-style folding confectionery box
8. Our gloss finish Ballotins make beautiful packaging for your candy, fine chocolates, and fudge
9. What does Ballotins mean? Plural form of ballotin
10. 6 Ballotins 2 chocolate piece - red $27.00 Quick View
11. Ballotins (Classical Belgian Chocolate Boxes) Ballotin 935 g assortment
Ballotins, Belgian, Boxes, Ballotin
12. Ballotin (plural Ballotins) A small, elegant box (usually containing chocolates)
Ballotin, Ballotins, Box
13. Ballotins Valentine Ballotins filled with a selection of iconic Neuhaus Belgian chocolates with fresh cream, as well as a selection of praliné, ganache and gianduja filled pralines
14. Our Ballotins, in pure Belgian tradition, are filled with an assortment of delicious handmade chocolates, using ancient recipes and our very own magic! Let us create a delicious collection for you, with more than 50 kinds to chose from, including pralines, caramels, café, vanilla and more! To order yours, contact us on (450)-464-6937.
15. The chances are you will have handled one of our Ballotins or confectionery boxes in the past - either from our elegant and expansive range of stock lines or one of the millions of custom ballotin cartons we produce each year in a variety of chocolate box design styles from
Ballotins, Boxes, Ballotin, Box
16. Ballotins The ballotin box was created by Jean Neuhaus and his wife Louise Agostini in 1915
Ballotins, Ballotin, Box, By
17. Leonidas Ballotins are always ideal for all gift-giving occasions! All Ballotins are gift wrapped with traditional Leonidas paper and satin ribbon.
18. Gold Ballotins Godiva's iconic gold Ballotins are a signature assortment Godiva Belgian chocolates
19. Products in: Home » Packaging & Monoportion Cake Bases » Boxes » Ballotins Ballotins
Bases, Boxes, Ballotins
20. There are 65 Ballotins de dragees for sale on Etsy, and they cost $10.42 on average
21. The most common Ballotins de dragees material is fabric
22. We have a variety of gift boxes and Ballotins we fill with our hand made bonbons to offer you the most delectable fine chocolate indulgence
Boxes, Ballotins, Bonbons
23. There are 30 Ballotins noeud satin for sale on Etsy, and they cost $3.91 on average
24. The most common Ballotins noeud satin material is satin
25. Chocolat-Chocolat offers the largest selection of Flat Ballotins #1 and chocolate making supplies
Back, Be, Ballotins, Baskets
27. Chocolatá Gift Boxes and Ballotins > 6 Piece Signature Gift Box 6 Piece Signature Gift Box SKU: $19.00
Boxes, Ballotins, Box
28. Les Ballotins sont garantis 100 % pur beurre de cacao, 100% saveur, 100% qualité, 100% fraîcheur, le tout fabriqué dans le respect des traditions Belges
Ballotins, Beurre, Belges
ballotable. adjecticePhysical exam Referring to an intraabdominal mass which is palpable and which can be “bounced” back and forth. McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
2. A diagnostic measure in pregnancy. A physical sign of a solid organ, a fetus or a suspected mass, lying within fluid. The area is given a sharp push with the tips of the fingers and the mass swings quickly away and then back again to strike the fingertips and confirm its presence. Ballottement may thus show either fluid or an internal mass.
(bal-ot-mon[h]'), 1. Maneuver used in physical examination to estimate the size of an organ not near the surface, particularly when there is ascites, by a flicking motion of the hand or fingers similar to that involved in dribbling a basketball.
(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (often foll by: for) to vote or decide (on an issue, etc) n. 1. a sheet of paper or the like on which a voter marks his or her vote. 2. the method of secret voting by printed or written ballot or by voting machine. 3. a round of voting. 4. the list of candidates to be voted on. 5. the right to vote.