See also: Ballistic Ballistically Ballistics Going Go Went Anti Stretch Injuries Report Ballad Ballast Ball Ballot Balloon Baller Ballet Ballyhoo Ballpark Ballard Balling Drop Get Low Masquerade Bowling On
1. Ballistic definition is - extremely and usually suddenly excited, upset, or angry : wild
2. How to use Ballistic in a sentence.
3. Ballistic Ballistic is a vibrant twist on the addicting ball-shooter classic with a unique, improved scoring system
4. Of or relating to Ballistics. having its motion determined or describable by the laws of exterior Ballistics.
5. (General Physics) of or relating to Ballistics 2
6. The goal of Ballistic is to clear as many blocks as possible before they reach the bottom of the screen
Ballistic, Blocks, Before,
7. Ballistics definition is - the science of the motion of projectiles in flight.
8. Shop authentic Ballistic tablet and phone cases
9. Ballistic Ballistic is a vibrant twist on the addicting ball-shooter classic with a unique, improved scoring system
10. Ballistic Ballistic is a vibrant twist on the addicting ball-shooter classic with a unique, improved scoring system
11. (functioning as singular) the study of the flight dynamics of projectiles, either through the interaction of the forces of propulsion, the aerodynamics of the projectile, atmospheric resistance, and gravity (exterior Ballistics), …
12. Ballistics, science of the propulsion, flight, and impact of projectiles
13. Internal and external Ballistics, respectively, deal with the propulsion and the flight of projectiles
14. The transition between these two regimes is called intermediate Ballistics.
15. $1,288.00 $1,866.00 Quick View Ballistic Club NIJ IIIA Mich 2000 High Cut Ach Kevlar Ballistic Helmet
16. Ballistic Overkill is a bombastic, brutal, and bullet-filled multiplayer shooter
Ballistic, Bombastic, Brutal, Bullet
17. Ballistics The science or art that deals with the motion, behavior, appearance, or modification of missiles or other vehicles acted upon by propellants, wind, gravity, temperature, or any other modifying substance, condition, or force
Ballistics, Behavior, By
18. A Ballistic missile follows a Ballistic trajectory to deliver one or more warheads on a predetermined target
19. Ballistic The term to " go Ballistic " probably originates from guided missiles
20. A guided missle that loses it's lock will go Ballistic, that is to say it becomes an unguided missile, likely to cause damage wherever it lands
21. Hence the use of Ballistic to describe someone who has lost control and flown in …
22. The Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullet (BT) - The more you hunt, the more you start to realize how unpredictable and unforgiving nature can be, which is why we engineered the Ballistic Tip® Hunting bullet to be very predictable and extremely forgiving.
Ballistic, Bullet, Bt, Be
23. Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Bullet (CTBST) - The primary benefit of Lubalox is reduced barrel fouling
Ballistic, Bullet, Benefit, Barrel
24. Ballistic missile, a rocket-propelled self-guided strategic-weapons system that follows a Ballistic trajectory to deliver a payload from its launch site to a predetermined target
25. A startlingly inept film, Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever offers overblown, wall-to-wall action without a hint of wit, coherence, style, or originality.
26. Ballistic Doomsday AK: Century Arms’ C39v2 Is Your SHTF Insurance
27. Ballistic (comparative more Ballistic, superlative most Ballistic) (not comparable) Or relating to Ballistics
28. " Ballistic Advanced Edition was created by an avid shooter for avid shooters," explains Peak Studios CEO, Shaun Steingold
29. Kestrel meters partners with Ballistic app Department of the Treasury designated 11 entities and individuals involved in procurement on behalf of Iran's Ballistic missile program.
30. In Ballistic, Gentry wants to keep running ahead of his many pursuers, but decided to make a stand with the family of a murdered friend knowing he will become a target for not just the cartels but everyone else too
Ballistic, But, Become
31. Ballistic Glass and Armor Solutions has incorporated vast Ballistic experience into the design and production of this new line of Deployable Ballistic Partitions
33. 10% Ballistic Gelatin Extra Long Air Block (18 × 4 × 4 in) our price $ 99.98 $ 49.98
34. 10% Ballistic Gelatin FBI Block (16 × 6 × 6 in) our price $ 128.98 $ 65.98
35. Ballistic-X is the easiest way to calculate shot groups and to zero a rifle! Designed by shooters, the simple and intuitive interface allows user to setup their own preferences via our Options Menu
36. New England Ballistic Services, Inc
37. (Fackler, 1996) The Ballistic pressure wave from distant bullet impact can induce a concussive-like effect in humans, causing acute neurological symptoms.
38. Ballistic sound dampening material is an elastomeric butyl and aluminum layered vibration dampener that conforms and fuses easily to sheet metal and other hard surfaces
39. Ballistic greatly reinforces the interior of the Door, Floor, or Trunk and reduces vibrations and road noise
40. Ballistic 814 Jester Camouflage Flat Black with Camouflage Accessories • 16 x8 -06 • 17x9 -12 +00 +12 • 18x9 -12 +00 +12 • 20x9 -12 +00 +12, 22x9.5 -12 +12 • Portion of the sales of this wheel will be donated to Lone Survivor Foundation.
Ballistic, Black, Be
41. The Soviet Union’s Railway-Based Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Had An Inflatable Nosecone The Soviet Union was the only country to field a fully operational rail-mobile ICBM and it …
42. A Ballistic missile is a weapon that is sent through the air and that explodes when it hits the thing that it is aimed at
43. When it goes Ballistic it starts to fall towards its target and so becomes very dangerous.
44. Ballistic definition: Ballistic means relating to Ballistics
45. Ballistic is a highly-accurate Ballistic calculator and range companion
46. With its advanced capabilities, Ballistic can calculate for atmospheric conditions, Coriolis effect, gyroscopic spin, and more
47. Hornady Ballistic Calculators Choose Calculator: Three ways to get the Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading
48. Find 81 ways to say GO Ballistic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. Ballistic is a member of Cyber Force and the former field commander of S.H.O.C
Definition of ballistic. 1 : extremely and usually suddenly excited, upset, or angry : wild He went ballistic when he saw the dent in his car. and the crowd goes ballistic. 2 : of or relating to the science of the motion of projectiles in flight.
(bəˈlɪstɪk) adj. 1. (General Physics) of or relating to ballistics. 2. (General Physics) denoting or relating to the flight of projectiles after power has been cut off, moving under their own momentum and the external forces of gravity and air resistance.
• BALLISTIC IDENTIFICATION (noun) Sense 1. Meaning: Identification of the gun that fired a bullet from an analysis of the unique marks that every gun makes on the bullet it fires and on the shell ejected from it
Definition of go ballistic. informal. 1 : to become very angry Dad went ballistic when he saw the dent in his car. 2 US : to become very excited The crowd was going ballistic as the runner took the lead.