ball (noun) · balls (plural noun) · ball of the foot (noun) · ball of the thumb (noun)
ball (verb) · balls (third person present) · balled (past tense) · balled (past participle) · balling (present participle)
ball (noun) · balls (plural noun)
1. Ball Corporation is the world’s leading provider of innovative, sustainable aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, as well …
2. Ball definition is - a round or roundish body or mass: such as
3. 14 synonyms of Ball from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Ball: a more or less round body or mass.
5. Ball, spherical or ovoid object for throwing, hitting, or kicking in various sports and games
6. The Ball is mentioned in the earliest recorded literatures and finds a place in some of the oldest graphic representations of play
7. Ball® and the Ball logotype are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Ball Corporation
8. There are 9 ways to win a prize in PowerBall®
9. Noun a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape; sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a Ball. a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, …
10. Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services for commercial and government customers
11. Click one of the boxes below to search jobs in Aerospace or Packaging at Ball.
12. A round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseBall, footBall, or golf
13. Ball® and the Ball logotype are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Ball Corporation
14. An exercise Ball can serve as a great addition to your home gym
15. These dense Balls can also be useful during yoga practice or for birthing exercises
16. Whether you’re looking to enhance your stretches, increase abdominal and back muscles, or simply improve your balance, an exercise Ball is a versatile product that can serve you in more ways
17. Ball logged 26 points (10-18 FG, 2-5 3Pt, 4-5 FT), seven assists, five rebounds and one steal in Thursday's 116-105 loss to the Lakers
18. Ball Corporation is the world’s leading provider of innovative, sustainable aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, as well …
20. Ball.com career site; privacy statement; eu-u.s
21. Ball State Online degree programs again ranked among nation’s best by U.S
22. News & World Report reflect Ball State's continued excellence as one of the top online education providers in the nation
23. Ball and Ball, LLC antique reproduction builder’s hardware is accurate in every detail to original hardware, making it unique among modern hardware.
24. Our Ball games include every type of incredible sport, including footBall, basketBall, and baseBall
25. Our baseBall challenges include backyard games …
26. The eldest brother, Lonzo Ball, is entering his second year with the New Orleans Pelicans after one season with the Los Angeles Lakers
27. It will give the second Ball son the incentive to join the Pistons’ G League team and allow him to spend up to 45 days in the NBA in a season.
28. The kids really had a Ball at the birthday party—they won't stop talking about it! You should really come to the fair with us.
29. Ball noun [C] (ROUND OBJECT) a round object that can roll and usually bounce and that is used in many games in which it is thrown, hit, or kicked: a golf / soccer / tennis Ball The Ball of the foot is the curved …
30. We collected 269 of the best free online Ball games
31. They include new Ball games such as Smash Hits and top Ball games such …
32. "The Ball Pit Show" was designed to entertain kids while teaching them about colors
33. The Ball will then move to occupy the block
34. Continue the process until a line of at least 5 identical Balls is formed, then the whole line of Balls will be removed
35. The star symbols on the board indicate the positions and colors of the new Balls that will appear after each move, but you may still use other Balls to fill those positions before
36. With offices in Montgomery and Mobile, the defense attorneys at Ball, Ball, Matthews & Novak defend companies from virtually every type of claim, represent clients before state agencies, and resolve cases involving a wide range of claims in state and federal courts.
37. Shop for Ball canning jar lids online at Target
38. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz's only great-granddaughter Desiree Anzalone has died at the age of 31
39. That move set Ball up for the best all-around season of his NBA career, averaging 11.8 points, 7.0 assists, 6.1 rebounds and 1.4 steals per game while …
40. News: 1 day ago Ball (hip) is unavailable for Tuesday's game against the Lakers.
41. Ball regular mouth lids with bands fit all regular mouth Ball preserving jars
42. Additionally, if a player pots their Ball AND an opponent's Ball on their turn, play passes to their opponent
43. When a player has potted all of their (solid or striped) Balls, they must pot the black 8 Ball to win the game
44. Caution: if you pot the 8 Ball BEFORE your other Balls, you automatically lose.
45. Ball's Debt According to the Ball's most recent financial statement as reported on February 17, 2021, total debt is at $7.80 billion, with $7.78 billion in long-term debt and $17.00 million in
46. Shop for Ball jar lids online at Target
47. Association footBall, more commonly known as simply footBall or soccer (a shortening of the word "association"), is a team sport played with a spherical Ball between two teams of 11 players.It is played by approximately 250 million players in over 200 countries and dependencies, making it …
48. Lonzo Ball will remain in New Orleans for the remainder of the 2020-21 season
49. Ball was one of the names most discussed leading up to Thursday's NBA trade deadline
50. The likes of the Sixers, Clippers, Nuggets, Hawks and Bulls all were rumored to be interested in Ball.
51. A number of teams had reported interest in Ball, including the Nuggets with a proposal around Bol Bol and the Hawks with a package built around Cam Reddish.However, it was the Chicago Bulls who emerged as the most serious contender for Ball heading into the final 24 hours before the deadline.
52. This season, Ball is averaging 14.2 points on a career-high 38.5% 3-point shooting …
53. The latest tweets from @jaminBall
54. Lucille Ball, Actress: I Love Lucy
55. The woman who will always be remembered as the crazy, accident-prone, lovable Lucy Ricardo was born Lucille Desiree Ball on August 6, 1911 in Jamestown, New York
The definition of a ball is a round object in the shape of a sphere or any sport that uses such an object in its play. An example of a ball is a baseball or basketball. An example of a sport that can be referred to as ball is basketball. To ball is defined as to make something into a spherical shape.
Definition of have a ball. informal. : to have fun : to spend time in a very enjoyable way Everyone had a ball at the party.
To ball is defined as to make something into a spherical shape. An example of making something into a ball is when you make cookies out of dough and place the dough in rounded shapes on the cookie sheet. verb. 0. 0 .
on the ball, be. Also, have something on the ball. Be especially capable or efficient, as in These programmers really have a lot on the ball. This term originated in baseball, where it was used for throwing a pitch with exceptional speed, spin, or some other deceptive motion.