1. Balanic definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
2. Balanic hypospadias; bulbar hypospadias; coronal hypospadias (urethra immediately below glans, mild) distal hypospadias (away from the point of penile attachment) female hypospadias; first degree hypospadias (mild, grade1, subcoronal) glanular hypospadias (urethra within penis head [glans]) glandular hypospadias (frequent misspelling of glanular)
Balanic, Bulbar, Below
3. Balanic is a topic covered in the Taber's Medical Dictionary
4. Synonym (s): Balanic hypospadias Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012 Want to thank TFD for its existence?
5. 14 boys with Balanic hypospadia (BH) and 23 boys with coronal hypospadia (CH) aged 9 months to 15 years were operated in 1997-2000
Boys, Balanic, Bh
6. Q54.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of hypospadias, Balanic
7. Hypospadias, Balanic (Q54.0) Q54.0 ICD-10-CM Code for Hypospadias, Balanic Q54.0 ICD-10 code Q54.0 for Hypospadias, Balanic is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range - Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities.
8. Balanic hypospadias; Present On Admission
9. Q54.0 is a valid billable ICD-10 diagnosis code for Hypospadias, Balanic
10. Q54.0 - Hypospadias, Balanic [Internet]
11. Personal technique for surgical repair of Balanic hypospadias
12. A personal technique is described for the surgical correction of Balanic hypospadias
13. Balanici Natalia is on Facebook
14. Join Facebook to connect with Balanici Natalia and others you may know
balance noun (WEIGHING MACHINE) [ C ] (US also balance scale) a device used for weighing things, consisting of two dishes hanging on a bar that shows when the contents of both dishes weigh the same. Thesaurus: synonyms and related words. Measuring, weighing, & counting devices. -scopic.
We’re teaching Sue how to ride a bike, but she’s still having trouble keeping her balance. The horse jumped the fence but landed off balance and fell. Balance in a work of art means that all the parts of it work together and no part is emphasized too much. He works toward a balance between extremes.
The balance on a piece of electronic equipment for playing music is the particular mixture of different sounds, or the device that controls this. I would say that, on balance, it hasn't been a bad year. He lost his balance and tumbled over.