balance (noun) · balances (plural noun) · the Balance (noun) · balance wheel (noun) · balance wheels (plural noun)
balance (verb) · balances (third person present) · balanced (past tense) · balanced (past participle) · balancing (present participle)
1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Balance (Entry 1 of 2) 1 a condition in which opposing forces are equal to one another in order to determine the weight of that beaker, you …
2. Find 122 ways to say Balance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Lauren Silbert, General Manager of The Balance, joins Cheddar to discuss how tech impacts our relationship with money and spending habits
4. Welcome to Balance. We’re ready to help you build a better financial future with free, trusted guidance and resources for all of life’s milestones.
5. Balance Credit is licensed by the Texas Office of the Consumer Credit Commissioner, License No
6. NM Residents: TO REPORT A PROBLEM OR COMPLAINT WITH THIS LENDER, YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL: Balance Credit, PO Box 4356, Dept #1557, Houston, TX …
7. Balance CBD oil tinctures are made in the U.S.A with hemp sourced from some of the finest farms on the land
8. To Balance a chemical equation, enter an equation of a chemical reaction and press the Balance button
9. The Balanced equation will appear above
10. Find Balance with made-to-live-in pieces from The Balance Collection
11. The power or means to decide: matters that fell outside the judge's Balance. 4.
12. A Balance disorder is a condition that makes you feel unsteady or dizzy
14. We are on a mission to unite men and women of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds to form a culture of inclusivity and lead them to find their own Balance in life
15. Finding Balance in all areas of your life is the way forward
16. This includes developing Balance in your body
17. Improving Balance increases coordination and strength, allowing you to …
18. Balance balls are one of the best ways you can promote excellent spine health in your day-to-day life
19. These devices are a perfect addition to a home gym or studio and can increase Balance and stability without adding drastic changes to your workout routine.
20. Welcome to Balance We are an Asian-Fusion Restaurant that serves Snacks, Build-a-Bowls, and a Seasonal Specials that you’ll love! All of our ingredients are prepared from whole form by hand, just in time, every day at each of our restaurants.
21. Balance is an established leader in financial health
22. NALANDA Wobble Balance Board, Core Trainer for Balance Training and Exercising, Healthy Material Non-Skid TPE Bump Surface, Stability Board for Kids and Adults 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,188 $37.99 $ 37
23. Balance of Nature is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
24. ©2020 Balance of Nature Beat your blah with Balance of Nature! We make it easy to get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables
25. Learn how to perform the Balance step with correct ballet technique.
26. Balance is positively packed with proven ingredients to support female fertility, including myo-inositol, DIM, and folate! These three ingredients all work in different ways to Balance your hormones, restore insulin sensitivity, and promote fertility.
27. A Balance is a situation in which all the different parts are equal in strength or importance
28. Their marriage is a delicate Balance between traditional and contemporary values
29. [+ between] There was no other way to ensure that people would get the right Balance of …
30. Balance noun (EQUAL STATE) B2 [ S or U ] a state where things are of equal weight or force: The toddler wobbled and lost his Balance (= started to fall sideways).
31. Balance training involves doing exercises that strengthen the muscles that help keep you upright, including your legs and core
32. The Balance (Personal Finance): The Balance family of brands, including The Balance, The Balance Careers, and The Balance Small Business, deliver clear, practical, and straightforward personal financial advice to 19 million people each month
33. Balance has grown since 1991 to support over 200 people with developmental disabilities across the lifespan
34. A company's Balance sheet, also known as a "statement of financial position," reveals the firm's assets, liabilities and owners' equity (net worth)
35. The Balance sheet, together with the income
36. Most people have an outstanding Balance on their credit cards for a couple of months, then pay it off
37. 3 the rest or remaining part of an amount 20,000 barrels a day are shipped to San Francisco, and the Balance is delivered by pipeline directly to Los Angeles
38. Balance Balance 2 verb 1 [transitive] ACCOUNTING to calculate the amount needed to
39. For card Balance call 1.800.876.4141 or dial #GIFT (#4438) from your wireless device
40. Balance in Web design is found in the layout
41. The position of elements on the page determines how Balanced the page appears
42. One big challenge to achieving visual Balance in Web design is the fold
43. You may design a layout that is perfectly Balanced in the initial view, but when the reader scrolls the page, it can come out of Balance.
44. Make sure your Balance stays where it belongs—on your card
45. Balance is having the right amount — not too much or too little — of any quality, which leads to harmony or evenness
46. You might admire the Balance someone …
47. Balance (n.) early 13c., "scales, apparatus for weighing by comparison of mass," from Old French Balance "Balance, scales for weighing" (12c.), also in figurative sense; from Medieval Latin bilancia, from Late Latin bilanx, from Latin (libra) bilanx "(scale) having two pans," possibly from Latin bis "twice" (from PIE root *dwo-"two") + lanx "dish, plate, scale of a Balance," which is of
48. Balance exercise is one of the four types of exercise along with strength, endurance and flexibility
49. An account Balance that falls below zero represents a net debt—for example, when there is an overdraft on a checking account
50. Balance tests are a group of tests that check for Balance disorders
51. A Balance disorder is a condition that makes you feel unsteady on your feet and dizzy
52. Dizziness is a general term for different symptoms of imBalance
53. Ordinarily we take our Balance for granted, but it is an important and vital part of our daily life
54. As many as 28% to 45% of elderly fall each year due to elderly Balance decline as we age
55. Though our Balance will decline as we age, Balance activities, elderly Balance exercises and elderly Balance training can limit the loss or actually
noun The definition of balance is the amount of something left over after additions and subtractions have been made. Balance is defined as being able to remain upright and walk gracefully, or a state of equality, an emotionally and mentally stable mind or the presentation of both sides of an issue.
sense of balance - a sensory system located in structures of the inner ear that registers the orientation of the head.
Basic Balance The balance of payment for a country that calculates on the current account and the capital account.
The definition of balance is the amount of something left over after additions and subtractions have been made. An example of balance is the money owed on taxes after all income has been calculated and deductions have been figured. To reconcile or equalize the sums of the debits and credits of (an account).