1. Bake definition is - to cook by dry heat especially in an oven
2. To harden or dry (something) by subjecting to heat in or as if in an oven: Bake bricks.
By, Bake, Bricks
3. Verb (used with object), Baked, bak·ing
4. To harden by heat: to Bake pottery in a kiln
5. Verb (used without object), Baked, bak·ing.
6. Online resource of news, video presentations, business insights, new products, consumer purchasing trends, production troubleshooting techniques and expert tips, and Bakery photo galleries for retail and intermediate wholesale Bakeries, patisseries, Bakery cafes and foodservice operations.
Business, Bakery, Bakeries
7. We've got tips and techniques for every type of Baker, from pros to novices
8. Get expert techniques for how to Bake bread, muffins, scones, cookies, cakes, pies, and more
9. Our how-to guide for baking has information useful for beginning Bakers and baking pros alike
Baking, Beginning, Bakers
10. Bake from Scratch is a bi-monthly publication from Hoffman Media
11. Create beautiful, artisan Baked goods, discover the world’s best Bakeries, movers and shakers in today’s baking culture, products that should be in every Baker’s pantry, new …
Beautiful, Baked, Best, Bakeries, Baking, Be, Baker
12. Bakedeco / Kerekes is a distributor of quality tools, supplies and equipment for every food service establishment & restaurants
13. Professional baking teams have five hours to design, Bake and decorate grand-scale cake creations based on Halloween, holiday and spring themes
Baking, Bake, Based
14. The Bakers need to go big and bold, blowing up
Bakers, Big, Bold, Blowing
15. The live BakeryToken price today is $1.08 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $17,179,377 USD.
16. BakeryToken is down 1.23% in the last 24 hours
17. Bake! is Zingerman's hands-on teaching Bakery in Ann Arbor, MI, tucked between Zingerman's Bakehouse and Zingerman's Creamery
Bake, Bakery, Between, Bakehouse
18. Baking is a method of preparing food that uses dry heat, typically in an oven, but can also be done in hot ashes, or on hot stones.The most common Baked item is bread but many other types of foods are Baked
Baking, But, Be, Baked, Bread
19. As heat travels through, it transforms batters and doughs into Baked goods and more with a
20. 株式会社Bake サポートセンター(本社) 〒108-0071 東京都港区白金台3-19-1 興和白金台ビル メールアドレス [email protected]Bake.co.jp 設立 2018年1月1日 (創業 2013年4月16日) 事業内容 菓子の製造・販売、コマースサービスの運営管理、メディア運営 資本金 1億円
21. Porto's Bake at Home eGift Card
22. $16.99 - 1 Dozen (UnBaked) Order Now Chocolate Twist
23. $16.99 - 8 Pieces (UnBaked) Order Now Meat Pie (Pastel de Carne) $16.99 - 1 Dozen (UnBaked) Order Now Cheese & Spicy Pepper Potato Ball®
24. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick Bake that can be frozen
Between, Banana, Bread, Bake, Be
25. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco Bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters.
26. Grill, air crisp, roast, Bake and dehydrate Grill, air crisp, roast, Bake and dehydrate Virtually smoke free Integrated Smart Temperature Probe Nonstick ceramic-coated removable parts Capacity 10" x 10" grill grate, 4-qt crisper basket, 6-qt cooking pot 10" x 10" grill grate, 4 …
27. To that end, Bake is a build tool, build system, package manager and environment manager in one. Bake automates building code, especially for highly interdependent projects
Bake, Build, Building
28. Currently, Bake's focus is C/C++. Bake's main features are:
29. Bake is an adoptable Dog - Mixed Breed searching for a forever family near Eliot, ME
30. Gwendolyn's Cake Bake Shop has partnered with Jean Charles Boisset (JCB) of the Boisset Wine Family to showcase their Rosé Sparkling Wine from the Burgundy valley in France
Bake, Boisset, Burgundy
31. The color and exceptional quality of this Crémant embodies the style, sophistication and elegance that The Cake Bake Shop is …
32. Taste the best of the best! These recipes made their mark in past Bake-Off Contests.
33. Bake Diary is an online web application created to help cake decorators and home Bakers easily manage the important day to day tasks associated with running a successful home or small baking business
Bake, Bakers, Baking, Business
34. Bake Diary helps you keep track of all your orders, issue invoices, manage tasks and calendar appointments as well as schedule payments for your
35. 5 Bake the bars until well risen, firm, and lightly golden, 20 to 25 minutes
36. Bake it is a fun and addictive game where you have to match what you are baking with the order
37. It's time to perfect your Bakes and wow your customers with your amazing skills! Use your mixture and toppings to create a masterpiece that matches up with what the customer desires
38. Can you create the perfect Bake? Bake it features: - Simple and fun gameplay - Increasingly challenging Bakes
39. Bake Me A Wish! began in 2005 as the premiere nationwide service for gourmet birthday cake delivery
Bake, Began, Birthday
40. Our cakes are made with only the finest, freshest ingredients by our award-winning New York Bakeries
41. Over the past decade, we've grown to offer more and more of the finest Bakery gifts available including gourmet cookies, brownies, cupcakes
42. Place the pan in the oven and Bake until bacon is crispy, about 15-20 minutes
43. Depending on the cut of bacon and the desired crispness, Bake time will vary, so keep an eye on the oven beginning around the 12-minute mark to ensure the bacon doesn’t burn.
Bacon, Bake, Beginning, Burn
44. Inflections of 'Bake' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Bakes v 3rd person singular baking v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Baked v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Baked v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs
Bake, Bakes, Baking, Bird, Baked
45. This collection of recipes was created for use with kids toy ovens such as the Easy Bake Oven (By Hasbro!), or the Queasy Bake oven (Also by Hasbro), as well as other toy ovens
46. I decided to Bake up a fresh batch of brownies for my daughter's birthday party this afternoon
Bake, Batch, Brownies, Birthday
47. See also: Bake, up Bake up a storm To Bake a large amount of something with great vigor or enthusiasm
48. Sometimes, when I'm really stressed out, I go into the kitchen and Bake up a storm to focus my attention on something positive
49. Bake a dressed salmon 6 to 9 minutes per 8 ounces of fish
50. Always check your fish at the minimum baking time to ensure your Baked salmon doesn’t get overcooked
51. Bake it is a fun and addictive game where you have to match what you are baking with the order
52. It's time to perfect your Bakes and wow your customers with your amazing skills! Use your mixture and toppings to create a masterpiece that matches up …
53. New Year, New Look! We are back OPEN and our renovations are complete! Check our hours and stop by to see the new Bake! Online ordering is now available!
Back, By, Bake
54. 321 reviews of Bake "My husband and I stumbled upon Bake on what turned out to be its opening day (yesterday)
55. Bake (v.) Old English bacan "to Bake, to cook by dry heat in a closed place or on a heated surface," from Proto-Germanic *bakan "to Bake" (source also of Old Norse baka, Middle Dutch backen, Old High German bahhan, German backen), from PIE *bheg-(source also of Greek phogein "to roast"), extended form of root *bhē-"to warm" (see bath).
Bake, Bacan, By, Bakan, Baka, Backen, Bahhan, Bheg, Bh, Bath
56. The Great British Bake Off (often abbreviated to Bake Off or GBBO) is a British television baking competition, produced by Love Productions, in which a group of amateur Bakers compete against each other in a series of rounds, attempting to impress a group of judges with their baking skills.One contestant is eliminated in each round, and the winner is selected from the contestants who reach the
British, Bake, Baking, By, Bakers
00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:
Definition of baked. slang. : under the influence of a drug and especially marijuana : stoned sense 2 But high-pitched repetition of the music and the inaccessibility of the lyrics means that all but the most seriously baked listener has to work to meet the band on their shifting, obscure landscape.— Arion Berger.
Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: baking(Noun) An action in which something is baked baking(Noun) The way in which something is baked baking(Adjective) Intended for use in baking. baking(Adjective) Of a person, the weather, or an object, very hot.
verb (used with object), baked, bak·ing. to cook by dry heat in an oven or on heated metal or stones. to harden by heat: to bake pottery in a kiln. to dry by, or subject to heat: The sun baked the land.