1. Here’s how to overcome Baitcasting problems and improve your casting: Equip properly: Expensive reels cast easier because of their quality components
2. Find top brands of Baitcasting reels like Penn, Daiwa, Quantum, Abu Garcia & more.
3. Find Baitcasting reels from Dick's Sporting Goods
4. Browse a wide selection of freshwater Baitcasting reels from top brands like Shimano & Lew's.
Browse, Baitcasting, Brands
5. Many Baitcasting reels contain anti-backlash devices including magnets that make life easier for the beginner than back when the old legendary Ambassador 5000 series was the standard tool of bass anglers.You no longer have to learn the fine art …
Baitcasting, Backlash, Beginner, Back, Bass
6. How To Cast A Baitcasting Reel In Depth! Learn how to prevent backlashes, and how to adjust pin, magnetic, and centrifugal Baitcasting fishing reels, plus ca
7. Lew's Classic Pro Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Reel
8. Quantum Nitrous Baitcasting Reel
9. WAS: $39.99 * Ardent Apex Elite Baitcasting Reel
10. Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 7000 C Round Baitcasting Reel
11. Quantum Vapor PT Baitcasting Reel
12. Daiwa Tatula 150 Baitcasting Reel.
13. Do Baitcasting reels cast further than spinning reels? In most cases spinning reel with cast further
14. However, there are several casting leagues and tournaments throughout the world that show Baitcasting reel setups casting further
15. Shop Baitcasting Rods & Reels at DICK'S Sporting Goods
16. If you find a lower price on Baitcasting Rods & Reels somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
17. Baitcasting reels date back to the mid-17th century and first became popular in the 1870s
Baitcasting, Back, Became
18. A good revolving-spool Baitcasting reel can give anglers a combination of strength, power and speed that a spinning or spincast reel cannot
19. In a nutshell, they’re tough, smooth and much easier to cast than Baitcasting reels of decades past
20. However, not all Baitcasting reels are created equal.
21. Make sure the Baitcasting reel you are using is paired with the right rod
22. Use heavy line to learn the Baitcasting basics
Back, Baitcast, Ball, Bearings, Baitcasting, Baitcaster
24. KastKing MegaJaws Baitcasting Reel, Industry First Color-Coded Gear Ratios from 5.4:1 to 9.1:1, Fishing Reel with 11+1 High Performance BB, Magnetic Braking System, 17.6 Lb Carbon Fiber Disc Drag 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,216
Baitcasting, Bb, Braking
25. Baitcasting rods are ideal for specific types of fishing as they make casting – a walk in the park, which is the primary reason why you tend to find these rods included amongst the list of top significant anglers fishing gears.
26. A Baitcasting rod is simply a significant gear that most anglers, especially professionals, use in their various fishing adventures.
28. Sportsman's Guide has a large selection of Fishing Reels and Baitcasting Reels from top brands that you trust! Find the Baitcaster Reel you are looking for at Sportsman's Guide and save BIG! Be sure to check out our pre-assemble Casting Rod & Reel Combos.
Baitcasting, Brands, Baitcaster, Big, Be
29. These Baitcasting reels are usually made of corrosion-resistant material with a heavy-duty design made to tackle the larger fish that usually live in the oceans
30. Buying guide for best Baitcasting reels
Buying, Best, Baitcasting
31. But for those ready to get in long casts, fight new and bigger fish, and add more techniques to their fishing repertoire, the Baitcasting reel is the way to go.
But, Bigger, Baitcasting
32. Baitcasting reels are considered to be the most heavy duty reel type, and are excellent for casting and deep water fishing
33. Baitcasting reels require some practice and discipline, but once you develop some expertise with Baitcasting you will find it to be the superior choice for all saltwater fishing methods for all sorts of species.
Baitcasting, But, Be
34. The Tackle Test team tested more than a dozen new Baitcasting rods on Lake Picachos
35. Limited Time Deals in Baitcasting Rods
36. Duckett Fishing Inshore Saltwater Baitcasting Rod 7'6" Heavy DFIS76H-C
37. Baitcasting reels are increasing in popularity as more anglers turn to predator fishing throughout Europe
38. Baitcasting reels are tremendously versatile, powerful, have considerable casting distance, and can catch almost any species
39. Seasoned anglers prefer to use them combined with Baitcasting rods when fishing for large species due to the extreme amounts of pressure that the rod and reel can withstand.
40. The Shimano Curado reel is one of the best Baitcasting reels for saltwater with a digitally controlled brake system and offers durability
Best, Baitcasting, Brake
41. Fly, Baitcasting, and spinning , have 2 questions to pose
42. First, when cast a level-wind Baitcasting reel, where do you aline the line guide prior to casting and when not to use a level-wind reel
43. Baitcasting reels have been at the heart of SixGill Fishing from the moment the brand was devised
Baitcasting, Been, Brand
44. BAITCASTER On the other end of the spectrum, Baitcasting reels allow for casting lures like jigs, spinner baits and crankbaits with pinpoint accuracy, but there is a dialed in drag resistance and require a higher skill set to be able to thumb the spool as line flows off.
Baitcaster, Baitcasting, Baits, But, Be
45. A Baitcasting reel is a device that unlike spinning reels sits on top of a fishing rod
46. Baitcasting reels are the best for most inshore and freshwater casting applications, providing extra accuracy and control
47. We carry Daiwa and Okuma Baitcasting reels.
48. Baitcasting Reels TackleDirect carries freshwater Baitcasting reels for righties and lefties from leading manufacturers such as Shimano, Abu Garcia, Daiwa and Quantum
49. You'll also find a big range of prices and features in our Baitcasting reels, making them suitable for any budget and practically any freshwater species.
Big, Baitcasting, Budget
50. A slow Baitcasting reel is the best choice for most crank baiting
Baitcasting, Best, Baiting
52. Maintenance Tips– Baitcasting Reels Clean and oil VBS® Brake Case and spool bearing
Baitcasting, Brake, Bearing
The differences between baitcasting and spinning rods are very subtle but easy to spot. Baitcasting rods are designed to accommodate casting reels; they have line guides of similar size and a small trigger on the handle. Spinning rods are designed for spinning reels. They have more prominent line guides and lack the trigger grip.
A simple definition for a baitcaster is a reel that has a revolving spool and sits on top of a casting rod with a trigger handle. This is exactly opposite to a spinning reel, which sits underneath a spinning rod and with the line guides facing down.
The first step to understanding what a baitcasting reel is will require you to consider its benefits, such as: Accuracy: By far, the most well-known advantage to a baitcaster is the fact that it offers premium accuracy when you cast your line.
Unfortunately, these reels do not offer strong enough hauling power to where you can bring a heavier fish in without destroying the reels’ internal mechanisms. Designed with lesser drag systems: As a second disadvantage pertaining to power, the drag systems inside of spinning reels are far less superior to those used in baitcasters.