1. Bail definition is - a container used to remove water from a boat
2. Bail synonyms, Bail pronunciation, Bail translation, English dictionary definition of Bail
3. Money to release a prisoner: I had to Bail him out of jail.; remove water, as from a boat: They had to Bail very fast to keep the boat from sinking.
4. Bail definition, property or money given as surety that a person released from custody will return at an appointed time
5. The usual way to do this is to post Bail
6. Bail is cash, a bond, or property that an arrested person gives to a court to ensure that he or she will appear in court when ordered to do so
7. If the defendant doesn't show up, the court may keep the Bail and issue a warrant for the defendant's arrest
8. Bail - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial; "the judge set Bail at $10,000"; "a $10,000 bond was furnished by an alderman" Bail bond, bond
Bail, Be, By, Bondsman, Bond
9. Bail-jumping - the criminal offense of defaulting on one's Bail; Bailee - a person who receives personal property from another as a Bailment; Bailer/Bail agent/Bail bondsman - one who provides Bail as a surety for a criminal defendant's release; Bail bond - a bond given to a court by a criminal defendant's surety to guarantee that the defendant will duly appear in court in the future and, …
Bail, Bailee, Bailment, Bailer, Bondsman, Bond, By
10. Bail is the amount of money defendants must post to be released from custody until their trial
11. The purpose of Bail is simply to ensure that defendants will appear for trial and all pretrial hearings for which they must be present.
12. P K Dash; Chairman, Bail READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON MEDIUM
13. If yes, list thesum of Bail schedule amounts for each additional separate sex act in 3c
14. 3c If no to 3b and 3c, base Bail is only the Bail amount for the offense listed in 3a Enhancements (see Felony Bail Schedule at page 23) 4 Was the offense 4committed for the benefit of a gang? If yes, add $40,000 5 Was a weapon involved?
Base, Bail, Benefit
15. Fast contact Válcovní 1841/31 703 00 Ostrava-Vítkovice +420 596 614 815 (weekdays 06:00 - 14:00 h) [email protected]Bail.cz
16. A Bail Bondsman is a licensed agent who helps with Surety Bonds
Bail, Bondsman, Bonds
17. This usually involves paying 10% of the total Bail amount in cash to a Bail Bondsman, and the remaining amount can be personal collateral such as property, cars, jewelry, etc
Bail, Bondsman, Be
18. Then the Bail Bondsman will pay the entire amount to the court (if necessary) for your release on Bail.
19. For minor crimes Bail is usually set by a schedule which will show the amount to be paid before any court appearance (arraignment).
Bail, By, Be, Before
20. "Bail" is the security given by the accused that he will appear and answer before the proper court the accusation brought against him, and includes a Bail bond or a personal bond
Bail, By, Before, Brought, Bond
21. DEFINITION OF "Bail BOND"
22. A "Bail bond" is a written undertaking entered into by the defendant and the
Bail, Bond, By
23. Bail can be paid at the Bronx Criminal Court, Lower Level – Room M-05C, 7 days a week between 8 a.m
Bail, Be, Bronx, Between
24. To post Bail, you must present personal identification and provide the New York State Identification (NYSID) or Book and Case number of the person to be Bailed
Bail, Book, Be, Bailed
25. Bail will be accepted in any of the following forms:
26. Bail is a process by which you pay a set amount of money to obtain your release from police custody
27. If you show up to court as promised, the Bail amount will be returned
28. If not, you will be subject to arrest and you will forfeit the Bail
29. Find out what Bail is, how it works, how it’s set, the Bail process, Bail types and conditions, and more
30. The purpose of Bail is to make sure that a person accused of a crime (a defendant) will come to court for proceedings related to their case after they’re released from jail or from being held at a police station.
31. To possibly better address future bank failures, this G20 bank Bail-in solution is now law
Better, Bank, Bail
32. Cash Bail is used as a guarantee that a defendant will return for a trial or hearings
33. The money is returned after they make all necessary court appearances, otherwise the Bail is forfeited to the government
34. In most places, a standard Bail amount is set for any alleged offense, but judges typically have broad discretion to raise or lower it.
Bail, But, Broad
35. Disclaimer: Bailbooks is not owned/operated or affiliated with any Surety company and or Managing/General Agencies.Bailbooks is a product of Ebondsman, LLC
36. An independent maker of web applications.Cell Phone GPS Locator \ Bail Bonds Software Texas \ Bail Bond Management Florida \ Bail Bond Tracking Software California \ Cell Phone Tracking
Bail, Bonds, Bond
37. Arkansas native Richard Barnett, 60, was initially scheduled to be sprung Saturday on $5,000 Bail, to house arrest, pending the resolution of charges against him that could send him to …
Barnett, Be, Bail
38. However, Bail reforms in New York and Alaska were rolled back or amended and voters in California opted to keep cash Bail intact
39. Bail is the release of an individual following his arrest upon his promise—secured or unsecured; conditioned or unconditioned—to appear at subsequent judicial criminal proceedings
40. An accused may be denied Bail if he is unable to satisfy the conditions set for his release
41. He may also be denied Bail if the committing judge or
42. With the power of Bail.com’s team of professionals we provide clients with superb value; high quality expertise, innovative technology, superior service and support when posting Bail for a friend or family member
43. Bail.com Bail Bonds – “It’s All in the Name” Call Now!!! 800-662-0056
44. Bail Bond: A written promise signed by a defendant and surety to ensure that a criminal defendant will appear in court at the scheduled time and date, as ordered by the court
Bail, Bond, By
45. Bailout definition is - a rescue from financial distress
46. How to use Bailout in a sentence.
47. The noun Bail refers to money used to arrange the temporary release of a person awaiting a court trial
48. As a verb, Bail means to set free an accused person through payment of Bail, or to help out an individual or organization that's having financial problems
49. The verb Bail also means to scoop water out of a boat or to run away from a difficult
50. A Bail bond premium is the fractional amount paid to a Bail bondsman instead of covering the entire Bail amount as set by the court system
Bail, Bond, Bondsman, By
51. Often times, people cannot cover the full amount of Bail and utilize a Bail bond to free their loved ones.
52. Bail-outs are designed to keep creditors happy and interest rates low, while Bail-ins are ideal in situations where Bail-outs are politically difficult or impossible, and creditors aren't keen on the idea of a liquidation event
53. A Bail bond is a surety bond, which is posted by a Bail bond company to the court as a guarantee for an arrestee's appearance at all court dates
Bail, Bond, By
54. The court will release an arrestee from detention upon posting of the Bail bond
55. Bail bonds are underwritten and issued by licensed Bail agents which act as the appointed representatives of licensed
Bail, Bonds, By
56. A Bail-in helps a financial institution on the brink of failure by requiring the cancellation of debts owed to creditors and depositors
Bail, Brink, By
57. Bail-ins and Bailouts are both resolution schemes used in
Bail, Bailouts, Both
58. Bail means being allowed to go free in relation to the offence you are charged with
59. It is always a requirement of Bail that you attend court on your next court date
60. Other Bail conditions may be imposed too
61. When you get Bail you have to sign a form acknowledging your Bail and its …
62. The Bail agent can get the booking number for you if you forgot or if it was not available
63. How much is the Bail? The Bail agent will get this information when they contact the jail if you do not have it
64. With the Bail amount, the Bail bondsman can tell you the amount it will cost to post a bond and requirements to get the person out of jail.
Bail, Bondsman, Bond
65. Bail (n.1) "bond money, security given to obtain the release of a prisoner," late 15c., a sense that apparently developed from that of "temporary release (of an arrested person) from jail" (into the custody of another, who gives security for future appearance at trial), which is recorded from early 15c.
66. 1 day ago · Ghislaine Maxwell’s third bid for Bail, in which the alleged madam to Jeffrey Epstein offered to renounce her British and French citizenships, was rejected by a federal judge on Monday
Bid, Bail, British, By
67. Bail laws and procedures differ by jurisdiction, but here’s generally how it works with Bail conditions
Bail, By, But
68. Bail conditions are normally designed to serve one of two purposes: to ensure the defendant comes to court or protection of the community.
69. Bail bonds are, in essence, an alternative to paying the full Bail amount required from a court
70. If a person seeks to get a Bail bond, usually they need a Bail bondsman to obtain it
Bail, Bond, Bondsman
71. The bondsman provides the bond in exchange for receiving a payment of about 10% of the required Bail…
Bondsman, Bond, Bail
72. The Bail amounts in the Uniform Bail and Penalty Schedules are calculated by using the maximum county and emergency medical services penalty amount authorized by Government Code sections 76000 and 76000.5
73. When a court adopts a countywide Bail
74. John Oliver explains why America’s Bail system is better for the reality tv industry than it is for the justice system.Connect with Last Week Tonight online.
75. Bail is a process through which an arrested DUI suspect is allowed to pay money in exchange for his or her release from police custody, usually after booking
76. Bail, procedure by which a judge or magistrate sets at liberty one who has been arrested or imprisoned, upon receipt of security to ensure the released prisoner’s later appearance in court for further proceedings
Bail, By, Been
77. Seeking Bail, the priest urged the court that criminal jurisprudence has time and again reiterated that the Bail is the rule and “keeping a sick 83 year old incarcerated does not serve any purpose to the prosecution.”
78. Implementing no-cash Bail, as in Illinois, would immediately reduce the Cuyahoga County jail population
Bail definition, property or money given as surety that a person released from custody will return at an appointed time. See more.
The purpose of bail is to preserve the integrity of the criminal justice system, by securing an accused person’s attendance at their trial, and avoiding interference with the course of justice (ie through an accused person’s contact with or intimidation of, a witness or victim).
1. To pay for someone's release from jail. A person's name or a pronoun can be used between "bail" and "out." I have to go bail out my brother-the police picked him up again, and he's down at the precinct. Bailing my son out from jail was the low point of the year. 2.
Bail is a process by which you pay a set amount of money to obtain your release from police custody. As part of your release, you promise to appear in court for all of your scheduled criminal proceedings. If you show up to court as promised, the bail amount will be returned. If not, you will be subject to arrest...