1. Baggy synonyms, Baggy pronunciation, Baggy translation, English dictionary definition of Baggy
2. Bag·gi·er , bag·gi·est Bulging or hanging loosely: Baggy …
Bag, Bulging, Baggy
3. Baggy definition, baglike; hanging loosely
4. Find 15 ways to say Baggy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Baggys Breakfast Two eggs with your choice of (1 ham steak or 3 slices of bacon or 2 sausage patties), hashbrowns or grits, toast
Baggys, Breakfast, Bacon
6. Shop 86 top Baggy jeans for men and earn Cash Back all in one place
7. IXIMO Women's Casual Cotton Linen Baggy Pants with Elastic Waist Relax Fit Lantern Trousers
8. MUMUBREAL Women's High Waisted Sweatpants Baggy Joggers Pants Athletic Workout Active Lounge Bottom
9. Synonyms for Baggy in Free Thesaurus
10. 18 synonyms for Baggy: loose, hanging, slack, loosened, bulging, not fitting, sagging, sloppy, floppy
11. Baggy was a name given to a British indie-dance genre popular in the late 1980s and early 1990s, with many of the artists referred to as "Baggy" being bands from the Madchester scene
Baggy, British, Being, Bands
12. Shop for Baggy distressed jeans online at Target
13. Relax your denim style with our new online collection of women’s Baggy jeans
14. Baggy jeans look great in cropped or culotte cuts, as well as with a flattering high rise waist.
15. NEW Vintage Baggy Knit Sweater Floral Crew Neck Pullover Sweater Vintage Sweater Vintage 80s Clothing Ferruccio Busoni USA Women's Large L BeehiveBoutiques
Baggy, Busoni, Beehiveboutiques
16. Baggy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (clothing: loose) largo agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
Baggy, Book, Big
17. Baggy - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
18. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Baggy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (clothing: loose) ancho/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta")
Baggy, Book, Big
19. For denim label ASKK co-founder Katrina Klein, there is a dotted line that connects COVID-19 to Baggy jeans
20. Shop for Baggy fit jeans online at Target
21. Denim Baggy Loose Denim Pants Men Oversize Pants Wide Leg Pants Trousers Loose Pants Streetwear Joggers Cago Pants NOWAclothing
22. Sep 5, 2020 - Explore esperanza's board "Baggy jeans" on Pinterest
23. See more ideas about Baggy jeans, aesthetic clothes, fashion.
24. COVID update: Baggy's Liquors has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options
25. 13 reviews of Baggy's Liquors "Since most hospitals don't have a bar its super convenient that Baggy's is just a block away from Mills-Penn
Baggy, Bar, Block
26. Prices are fine, its close to BART, its called Baggys - what else do you need to know?"
27. Jan 11, 2021 - Explore Spring's board "Baggy sweater outfits" on Pinterest
28. See more ideas about Baggy sweater outfits, outfits, fashion outfits.
29. Get the best deals on Baggy Cycling Shorts when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
30. To cure Baggy eyes, start by reducing your salt and alcohol intake, since both can cause fluid retention
Baggy, By, Both
31. ‘Her Baggy shirts and pants hid her fine figure, and no one paid that much attention to her.’ ‘She was wearing Baggy black pants and a Baggy shirt that had Marilyn Manson on it with mesh arm socks.’ ‘She always seemed to dress in less Baggy clothing when she was in a good mood, though she'll never quite understand why.’
32. Baggy Shorts (25) Baggy ¾ Shorts (4) Sort by: Refine
33. Pairing Baggy jeans with a simple ribbed tank top, white sneakers, and silver jewelry, she absolutely nails the slouchy pants trend
34. · Shop ROMWE for Baggy jeans for women and girls, including high waisted, ripped, & more! FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders 10% OFF for …
35. These muscle Baggy pants were worn by Mark Wahlberg in the movie "Pain and Gain" Relaxed fit, 3 inch waistband with drawcord, two side seam pockets, top quality comfortable workout Baggy gym pant tapered to the ankle
36. We make a great assortment of Baggy pants in patterns
37. Baggy (adj.) "puffed out, hanging loosely" (like an empty bag), 1831, from bag (n.) + -y (2)
38. Baggies "Baggy shorts" is from 1962, surfer slang
39. Baggy, labelled The Cheerful Adventurer (formerly The Adventurous of The Meanies), is an OC by JohnnyBoy64
40. See 5 authoritative translations of Baggy in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
41. Men Baggy Jeans Wide Leg Denim Pants Hip Hop Vintage Style Loose Trousers Casual
42. The Baggy jeans trend isn’t only favored by celebrities — in addition to Hadid, Rihanna, Hailey Bieber, Zoë Kravitz, and Katie Holmes also frequently sport jeans on the baggier side — it
Baggy, By, Bieber, Baggier
43. Loose socks (ルーズソックス, rūzu sokkusu) are a style of Baggy sock worn by Japanese high school girls, as part of kogal culture
44. Baggy is an alternative form of baggie
45. Baggie is an alternative form of Baggy
46. As nouns the difference between baggie and Baggy is that baggie is (us) a small bag, especially a small, clear, plastic bag while Baggy is a small plastic bag, as for sandwiches
Between, Baggie, Baggy, Bag
47. As a adjective Baggy is of clothing, very loose-fitting, so as to hang away from the body.
48. Posted by Mark Baggy Richards at 20:43 4 comments: Sunday, 14 April 2013
49. For spring, there’s no doubt that Baggy pants will be one of the biggest trends that define the season
Baggy, Be, Biggest
50. Try a more relaxed fit or style if Baggy knees are a persistent problem
51. If your skinny jeans tend to get Baggy in the knees, they might be too tight in the knee area to begin with
Baggy, Be, Begin
52. Baggy Women’s Suits Are the New Sweats—Really You’ve done the dowdy sweatshirt-and-leggings thing
53. Bodybuilding Fitness Baggy Gym Pants is top quality comfortable workout Baggy gym pant tapered to the ankle
54. We make a great assortment of classic Baggy pants in patterns, fabrics, and size
55. You are watching the official HD video for Baggy Trousers by Madness.Click here for more Madness: https://madnessband.lnk.to/bestofID One of Madness's true a
Baggy, By, Bestofid
56. Baggy Caps, Perth, Western Australia
57. Welcome to the world's number one online supplier of Baggy cricket caps and hats.
Definition of baggy. 1 : loose, puffed out, or hanging like a bag baggy trousers. 2 : loosely constructed and inflated with inessential elements a baggy novel.
baggy, loose-fitting, sloppy(adj) not fitting closely; hanging loosely. "baggy trousers"; "a loose-fitting blouse is comfortable in hot weather". Synonyms: miry, waterlogged, mucky, loose-fitting, haphazard, sloughy, sloppy, marshy, swampy, slapdash, squashy, slipshod, quaggy, overemotional, soggy, boggy, muddy. Antonyms: tight.
baggy (plural baggys) baggy; Noun . baggy m (plural baggys) Loose-fitting trousers
baggy pantsing [Georgia Tech] A "baggy pantsing" is used to reprimand hackers who incautiously leave their terminals unlocked.