1. Luggage is more common than Baggage. In American English, luggage refers to empty bags and suitcases. Baggage refers to bags and suitcases with their contents
2. "Baggage" is a dating game show with a difference
3. In order to advance in the game, you must show your potential match every embarrassing piece of Baggage about yourself
4. If you’ve already checked in, drop your bags at Baggage Drop
5. My Baggage are Experts at Shipping Luggage, Boxes and Sports Equipment around the World
6. We will arrange a collection of your excess Baggage and deliver anywhere in the world with full online tracking! Get a Quick Quote
7. Find Baggage policies & FAQs.
8. These Baggage waivers apply to the individual with active duty status and does not extend to family members or traveling companions
9. Military passengers must comply with Baggage acceptance policies regarding size and weight limits
10. Oversize and overweight Baggage fees are waived for the first two free checked bags.
11. Unclaimed Baggage buys orphaned bags and gives them a second life by selling, donating, and recycling their contents
Baggage, Buys, Bags, By
12. Baggage definition, trunks, suitcases, etc., used in traveling; luggage
13. Our Baggage handlers will then collect the bags at the end of the jet bridge during boarding for stowage in the plane’s cargo compartment
Baggage, Bags, Bridge, Boarding
14. At your destination, you can pick up your bag as you leave the aircraft rather than going to Baggage claim
15. The Bag & Baggage Experience Bag and Baggage is a family-owned and operated business that has taken pride in providing customers with exceptional products and services
Bag, Baggage, Business
16. In airport terminals, a Baggage claim or reclaim area is an area where arriving passengers claim checked-in Baggage after disembarking from an airline flight
17. At most airports and many train stations, Baggage is delivered to the passenger on a Baggage carousel
18. Baggage noun [U] (FEELINGS) the beliefs and feelings that you have which influence how you think and behave: Everybody brings their own Baggage to viewing a work of art
Baggage, Beliefs, Behave, Brings
19. (Definition of Baggage from …
20. About Allegiant's Baggage Policy Save money by reserving your checked and carry-on bags in advance
Baggage, By, Bags
21. Baggage allowances may vary according to route and cabin class
22. Browse our checked and hand Baggage policy to learn more about weight and size specifications, as well as any excess Baggage charges
23. Whether it’s due to weather, weight restrictions or limited Baggage space, some airports around the world impose Baggage limitations or embargoes
24. Baggage fees are subject to taxes established by the origin country
25. All Baggage exceeding piece limitations, maximum weight or size dimensions will be transported subject to space availability in the aircraft
26. Baggage restrictions may apply depending on the time of year and origin and destination.
27. Watch Baggage on Game Show Network! Jerry Springer hosts this dating game show where one dater chooses among three contestants who reveal quirky and shocking secrets.
28. Learn about our Baggage policies for your trip
29. Your Baggage allowance and possible extra charges
30. Baggage is the older word, and came to English from French (the path of many Latin-derived words) in the 1400s
31. It’s possible that the bag- of Baggage is the familiar English word for “sack to carry things in,” borrowed into French and then back to English again, but it’s hard to know for sure: words like bag and sack , spread through
Bag, Baggage, Borrowed, Back, But
32. Check which items are prohibited in carry-on and register Baggage
33. Airport Baggage service offices Find the phone number for Alaska Airlines local station agents in the tables below
34. If you are unable to reach a local station agent at the listed number above, please contact our system-wide Baggage Support office for general assistance at 1-877-815-8253, open daily between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (PT).
35. • Baggage is an uncountable noun and is not used in the plural
36. You say: We can put our Baggage in the locker
37. Don’t say: We can put our Baggages in the locker
38. • Baggage is always followed by a singular verb: What happens if my Baggage gets lost?
39. You can use our Baggage calculation tool examine destination-based registered Baggage rights and find out excess Baggage fees
40. Some conditions and rights may vary depending on the flight; moreover, the most accurate details can be obtained from the Baggage information on the reservation and ticket.
41. The weight of one piece should not exceed 23kg (50lbs) on Guest class and maximum weight shall not exceed 32kg (70 lbs), and SAR 73.5 shall be added as an excess Baggage fee …
42. Baggage exceeding 23kg (50 lbs), but not no more than 45 kg (100 lbs)
43. Different free Baggage regulations may apply to Austrian holiday flights (charters)
44. If you combine an Austrian Airline flight with other airlines as part of your whole trip, your free Baggage allowance may be determined by the rules of the airline with which you will fly the longest or most significant route.
Baggage, Be, By
45. Delta Air Lines follows a fairly standard Baggage policy in terms of free carry-on bags, charging pretty average fees for U.S
46. Current carry-on Baggage regulations Please travel with as little carry-on Baggage as possible
47. Please bear in mind already when packing that you need to heed the information regarding dangerous goods in checked-in Baggage
48. Generally, your third bag and above is considered excess Baggage
49. The fee for excess Baggage ranges from $150 to $500
50. Overweight items are subject to overweight Baggage charges beginning at 41 pounds (18 kg)
51. Oversized items may not exceed 80 linear inches (203cm) in overall dimensions and are subject to oversized Baggage charges beginning at 63 linear inches (158 cm).
52. Finex 4 Pcs Set Cartoon Characters Silicone Travel Luggage Baggage Identification Labels ID Tag for Bag Suitcase plane cruise ships with Belt Strap
Baggage, Bag, Belt
53. 99 "luggage tags for men" +11 Travelambo Initial Luggage Tag Baggage Bag Tags Travel Fully Bendable Tag Stainless Steel Loop 2 pcs Set.
Baggage, Bag, Bendable
54. Please take a look at important information regarding Baggage transported on our domestic and international flights before your travel
55. You can access information related to your Baggage allowance for your corresponding flight ticket and other aspects regarding your Baggage on this page.
56. See 4 authoritative translations of Baggage in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
57. (uncountable) Portable cases, large bags, and similar equipment for manually carrying, pushing, or pulling personal items while traveling Please put your Baggage in the trunk.··1929, Charles Georges Souli, Eastern Shame Girl: As soon as they had determined on their course, Ya-nei slid under the bed, and made himself a place among the Baggages
Bags, Baggage, Bed, Baggages
58. Excess Baggage fees per kg: Excess Baggage fees vary depending on where you are flying to and from
59. The Baggage policy that applies to your itinerary will be displayed during the booking process on emirates.com and on your eticket receipt
Baggage, Be, Booking
60. If another airline’s Baggage policy applies to your booking, additional Baggage allowance must be purchased from that airline; discounts may be available for paying in advance or via the carrier’s website.
Baggage, Booking, Be
61. The Central Baggage Service office will mail you this statement of mishandling form within two weeks
62. Mail your filled-in form to the Central Baggage Service Office: Alaska Airlines Attn: Central Baggage Service/SEALZ PO Box 68900 Seattle, WA 98168-0900 Central Baggage Service Office number: 1-877-815-8253 (7:30 am – 6:00 pm PT)
63. Although United recommends you check their Baggage calculator for checked Baggage fees, the following costs seem pretty consistent: Economy $30 for domestic flights and to/from Canada & Mexico
64. From December 10, 2020, our regular carry-on Baggage rules return (see allowance below)
65. However, for your safety and convenience we recommend traveling with as little carry-on Baggage as possible.
66. Passengers still have the option to check in approved carry-on Baggage at no additional cost; please ask at the airport check-in desk or at the gate.
67. Baggage definition: Your Baggage consists of the bags that you take with you when you travel