1. Examples of Baffling in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web To point the finger at only clean energy was Baffling to many Texans who wondered if this criticism was intended more to push a particular …
2. What does Baffling mean? Baffling means impossible to understand or figure out. It’s used to describe someone or something that baffles —confuses, bewilders, perplexes, or confounds
3. The Baffling array of features on baby monitors can be overwhelming.
4. Baffling Sentence Examples He walked through the halls quickly, the emerging thoughts in his head Baffling him
5. She still found it Baffling how different he was in person than over the net
6. An indecisive action took place in which, owing to Baffling calms, only the British van was engaged. THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF ENGLAND - VOL
7. WILLIAM HUNT Brazzier was a man of tigerish temper, and he became infuriated in a few seconds at this repeated Baffling of his purpose
8. 'Baffling' is a 8 letter word starting with B and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Baffling' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Baffling We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Baffling will help you to finish your crossword today.
9. Baffling Magazine currently publishes two flash story a month on our Patreon
10. Vice President Kamala Harris labeled as "Baffling" and "tragic" a mass shooting that left 10 people dead on Monday at a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store just a week after another gunman killed
11. The Baffling enigma of the Chinese character to the West was no baffling enigma to the Japanese
12. And then my eyes became opened to the inwardness of things and speeches the triviality of which had been so Baffling and tiresome
13. The priest looked at him very earnestly, but with a Baffling and undecipherable face.
14. Synonyms for Baffling include inexplicable, mysterious, puzzling, mystifying, unfathomable, incomprehensible, perplexing, impenetrable, obscure and cryptic
15. While Baffling End’s two abilities are flavorfully related, they are independent
16. If the first ability doesn’t resolve (perhaps because the target gained hexproof), the second will still create a Dinosaur token when Baffling End leaves the battlefield
17. Baffling - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Smooth Baffling is a viable compromise when a high degree of mixing action is required, but standard baffles are not allowed
19. Sanitary Mixers for the Bio-Pharm Industry And one improvement that is both easy and inexpensive is effective Baffling
20. Baffling adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (confusing) sconcertante, incomprensibile, stupefacente agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
21. This space is then closed by affixing a flexible baffle strip along the upper edges of the Baffling
22. You'll use "Baffling" -- a super easy quilt-as-you-go method, which is great for baby quilts, cottage quilts, and everyday quilts.
23. Definition of Baffling in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Baffling mean? Information and translations of Baffling in the most comprehensive …
25. Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday called the mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado that left 10 dead 'tragic' and 'absolutely Baffling' as pressure mounts on President Joe Biden to tackle gun
26. 1 An apple tree producing square fruit is Baffling experts
27. 2 I found what he was saying completely Baffling
28. 3 He put forward a Baffling question
29. 4 Some of the country's customs are Baffling to outsiders.
30. The Baffling factor is taken as the ratio of T/TDT
31. However, the contact basin Baffling factor as specified in LT1ESWTR Guidance Manual is a potentially imprecise factor in the log inactivation calculation
32. Furthermore, the Baffling conditions described in the LT1ESWTR …
33. ‘It is Baffling why the Department of Defense has made this ruling.’ ‘There is a Baffling array of ISA funds out there, offered by a vast number of investment companies.’ ‘His management style, his beliefs, are a Baffling blend that defies categorization.’
34. Baffling Factor Preferably, the Baffling factor for a particular disinfection zone is determined by conducting a tracer study and collecting empirical data
35. However, the Baffling factor for a particular basin can also be estimated based on the configuration of the basin and the degree of short-circuiting assigned.
36. Baffling: 1 adj making great mental demands; hard to comprehend or solve or believe “a Baffling problem” Synonyms: elusive , knotty , problematic , problematical , tough difficult , hard not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
37. 13 hours ago · “It's absolutely Baffling, it's 10 people going about their day living their lives, not bothering anybody," Harris said during a ceremonial swearing-in at the White House Tuesday for CIA
38. Category: Engines > Baffling From a: 1964 Mooney M20C : PN: 95-910015-203 ItemID: 56925 Beechcraft - DUCT - ENGINE BAFFLE: $215.00 Add to Cart Show Details Category: Engines > Baffling From a: 1960 Beechcraft B95 : PN: 95-910015-203
39. She delights, there, in Baffling us, and demands blind following
40. But it is just plain Baffling to watch him take the same regal attitude toward a Congress in which his party holds solid majorities in both houses
41. Kapleau defines it as a formulation, in Baffling language, pointing to ultimate
42. When Baffling is added to the square tank there is a significant increase in the power number of this impeller at the higher D/T ratios
43. Baffling (to somebody) causing you to feel completely confused and unable to understand
44. Some of the country’s customs are Baffling to outsiders
45. Relationship between the Baffling factor and T
46. Is defined by the following relationship: T 10 = Baffling factor x T theoretical = Baffling factor x Basin Volume / Flow Rate
47. The purpose of this document is to describe the method that the TCEQ staff will use to determine the value of the Baffling factor, basin volume, and flow rate for the
48. Another word for Baffling: puzzling, strange, confusing, weird, mysterious Collins English Thesaurus
49. 12 hours ago · Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday called the mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado that left 10 dead ‘tragic’ and ‘absolutely Baffling’ as pressure mounts …
50. "Perry Mason" The Case of the Baffling Bug (TV Episode 1965) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
51. Find 16 ways to say Baffling, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
52. A Berry Baffling Businessman: A Humorous Cozy Mystery (Kylie Berry Mysteries Book 6) - Kindle edition by Winters, A.R.
53. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading A Berry Baffling Businessman: A Humorous Cozy Mystery (Kylie Berry Mysteries Book 6).
54. Europe Presses Turkey to Rethink ‘Baffling’ Ditching of Violence-on-Women Pact on: March 21, 2021 European leaders criticized what they called Turkey’s Baffling and concerning decision to pull out of an international accord designed to protect women from violence, and urged President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to reconsider.
55. Addiction: Cunning, Baffling, and Powerful
56. Addiction is a disease that is known to be cunning, Baffling, and powerful
57. A senior federal election security official who was appointed by President Donald Trump has blasted the President's false post-election claims, calling them "Baffling", "laughable" and "insulting".