1. Badly definition is - in a bad manner
2. How to use Badly in a sentence.
3. Badly definition, in a defective, incorrect, or undesirable way: The car runs Badly
4. Badly synonyms, Badly pronunciation, Badly translation, English dictionary definition of Badly
5. 86 synonyms of Badly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 88 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Badly: in an unsatisfactory way.
7. Find 63 ways to say Badly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Misusing bad and Badly is a common grammatical mistake
9. Badly, like most words ending in -ly, is an adverb and is used to modify verbs
10. Adverbs often end in ly.The word Badly is an adverb that answers how about the verb
11. Example: She was hurt Badly in the accident
12. Badly is the positive form what is the comparative? "More Badly" and superlative "the most Badly"? differently than : well/better/the best where it remains similar to the comparative and superlative of good?
Badly, Better, Best
13. Badly is an adverb, so it can describe the manner in which an action is performed
14. In the first two sentences, performing and delegating are action verbs, so it is appropriate to use an adverb—in this case, Badly—to describe how the stocks performed and how Tim delegates
15. Often I hear the word "Badly" used incorrectly
16. For example, "I feel Badly for him because he didn't make the cut." Most grammarians believe that this statement is incorrect
Badly, Because, Believe
17. Synonyms for Badly in Free Thesaurus
18. 69 synonyms for Badly: poorly, incorrectly, carelessly, inadequately, erroneously, imperfectly, ineptly
19. Badly drained, unmaintained and over-used, most of them were in such poor condition that matches often had to be abandoned
20. Badly overgrazed pasture-land, soil depletion, and drought are persistent problems
21. Badly positioned cummerbunds and waist straps might interfere with the …
22. Badly off adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (poverty-stricken) povero agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Parker is successful now, but when he was growing up, his family was
Badly, Book, Big, But
23. * Badly is sometimes used after feel in its copulative sense where one might expect an adjective, ie, bad
24. Most prescriptive grammarians prefer "I feel bad" to "I feel Badly", but "I feel Badly" is widely used.
Bad, Badly, But
25. 20 signs that your liver is functioning Badly Located in the upper right portion of the abdomen, the liver is one of the body's vital organs
26. Badly - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. See 8 authoritative translations of Badly in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
28. ‘The building had been Badly damaged by an arson attack the previous year and a dangerous structures notice had been served by Hull City Council.’ ‘It Badly damaged the government building and destroyed several vehicles in the street outside.’ ‘Several buildings were Badly damaged and a number of vehicles were overturned.’
Building, Been, Badly, By, Buildings
29. ‘It Badly damaged the government building and destroyed several vehicles in the street outside.’ ‘Several buildings were Badly damaged and a number of vehicles were overturned.’ ‘But he added that sum would only cover the expense of restoring the Badly damaged listed building to its former glory.’
Badly, Building, Buildings, But
30. See also: bad, off Badly off Without enough money to get by; poor
Bad, Badly, By
31. She was laid off from her job last year, and she has been quite Badly off since then
32. See also: Badly, off Badly off for
33. We've got 14 rhyming words for Badly » What rhymes with Badly? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Badly.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
34. New research suggests that lowering expectations and vowing to "Just Do It, Badly" is a motto that can help you overcome performance anxiety
35. A Badly run "year of culture" washes in and out of a place like the tide, bringing prominence for a spell but leaving no lasting benefits to the community
Badly, Bringing, But, Benefits
36. Antonyms for Badly include well, satisfactorily, acceptably, adequately, fine, nicely, palatably, ably, competently and passably
37. With great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `Badly') 6
38. Badly definition: If something is done Badly or goes Badly , it is not very successful or effective
39. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Wrote Badly crossword clue
40. Reading over the report, he said that its alarming that COVID-19 can damage lungs so Badly that lung transplant—a treatment "reserved for very few patients"—becomes necessary
41. Badly Drawn Boy, won the U.K.-based Mercury Music Prize, Brit-pop's blue ribbon award
Badly, Boy, Based, Brit, Blue
42. On Thursday, the literary nerds of Twitter came out in full force to participate in the hilarious hashtag #ExplainABookPlotBadly
43. The Times Is Changing, Badly Editors and managers at a great newspaper gather around Twitter to find out what they think
44. It still strikes my imagination that I still miss you so Badly knowing that you’ll soon be back home
Badly, Be, Back
45. Find 63 ways to say Badly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Girls Behaving Badly is an American reality comedy television show on the Oxygen cable channel, and is also syndicated to television stations across the United States and Canada by Sony Pictures Television.
Behaving, Badly, By
47. But maybe we are part of the problem that is expressed by those people behaving Badly,” she says
But, By, Behaving, Badly
48. The Equality Act: Big Government Playing Doctor, Badly By Jay Tucker The Equality Act, passed by the House of Representatives, purports to target discrimination against so-called transgenders.
Big, Badly, By
49. Really Badly, doing or saying something that is really hateful or really harmful
badly (adverb) · worse (comparative adverb) · worst (superlative adverb)