1. A general recession was the Backwash of the crisis in the housing market Recent Examples on the Web This was part of the Backwash from the rising secularism of the …
2. Backwash An even layer of water that moves along the sea floor from the beach through the surf zone and caused by the pile-up of water on the beach from incoming breakers
Backwash, Beach, By, Breakers
3. Backwash is often created inadvertently or unintentionally when liquid escapes the mouth during the process of drinking, though it can also be created intentionally by an act of spitting or purposely letting liquid fall from one's mouth and back into the container.
Backwash, Be, By, Back
4. Backwash is the term used for fluid which makes its way from a person's mouth back into a drinking container
5. Backwash is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Squirtizan from the planet Prodive III in 5 Years Later.
6. Backwash the filter very well to clean it out
7. The last Backwash of the movement from the west occurs: a Backwash which serves to solve the apparently insuperable diplomatic difficulties and ends the military movement of that period of history
8. If it has a strong Backwash …
9. 20 synonyms of Backwash from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Backwash: a condition or occurrence traceable to a cause
11. For those looking for a classic, no-frills Backwash station, the Shelby by BR Beauty is exactly that
Backwash, By, Br, Beauty
12. Backwash Velocity Group Problem 1 Determine the required Backwash velocity to expand the sand filters in lab to a porosity of 0.75
13. Backwash (physical phenomenon), also known as "swash", the backwards flow of air or water Backwash ileitis, the involvement of the terminal part of the ileum in ulcerative colitis, following the ascent of the condition from the rectum
14. Seattle Backwash Unit Seattle, Washington is a beautiful seaport city and the county seat for King County
15. Waterdrop Backwash Spin Down Sediment Filter - Whole House Pre-Filtration System, 50-Micron, 1" MNPT + 3/4" FNPT, Traps Rust, Dust, Sand, BPA Free, …
16. Backwash is an independent surf anthology
17. The Backwash linear velocity should be 25–35 m 3 /h.m 2 at 15–27°C
18. Like those films, “Backwash” is an absurdist journey precipitated by a frivolous happening
19. GORILLA Swimming Pool Backwash Hose with Clamp - Extra Heavy Duty - Weather and Chemical Resistant (50 FT) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,180 $39.98 $ 39
20. Backwashing your pool filter is the process of thoroughly cleaning the filter and material inside it
21. When you Backwash your filter, you flush those contaminants out and improve the …
22. Backwash, or Backwashing, is a method to thoroughly clean a swimming pool's filter and avoid having to clean it manually
23. You'll know it's time to perform the Backwashing routine when the pressure gauge indicates a pressure rise of 8 to 10 pounds above the clean or "startup" pressure.
24. Our salon Backwash units are available in multiple color options from leading brands such as Belvedere, Collins Manufacturing and Pibbs Industries
Backwash, Brands, Belvedere
25. Buy-Rite Beauty offers the best prices available on our shampoo Backwash units so you can get what you need at a price that fits your budget.
Buy, Beauty, Best, Backwash, Budget
26. The main floor features a reception, waiting area, Backwash stations, pedicure chairs, dispensary, smock changing, office, and eight hair cutting stations.
27. Backwash is a mid sized multi-player level in Halo 2, resembling the Halo: Combat Evolved campaign level 343 Guilty Spark
28. ‘The Backwash from the affair has spooked investors, concerned that more US corporations may have used flattering accounting methods to overstate their historic profitability.’ ‘Equity markets - still being fed historic corporate earnings figures and still spooked by the Backwash from that affair - remain adrift, unable to find any
Backwash, Being, By
29. Global "Backwash Filters Market" 2021 research report includes an outline of the business with industrial chain structure, applications, and prominent insights.Additionally, it provides details regarding the global market consisting of vital locales, their improvement techniques, focused scene investigation, and patterns of advancements.
30. Backwash: The reversal of the direction of a usual pattern of flow.
31. Patients with ulcerative colitis (UC) may develop inflammation in the distal ileum thought to be due to "Backwash" of cecal contents ("Backwash ileitis")
32. However, a systematic analysis of ileal changes in UC has never been performed, and the prevalence and criteria for "Backwash" ileitis have not b …
33. A filter Backwash cycle is started in response to one or more of the following conditions: excessive head loss, effluent turbidity, or run time
34. In most installations, the head loss criterion is the most frequent reason for Backwash initiation; the usual head loss limit is set at about 2 m
35. ‘The Backwash from the affair has spooked investors, concerned that more US corporations may have used flattering accounting methods to overstate their historic profitability.’ ‘Equity markets - still being fed historic corporate earnings figures and still spooked by the Backwash from that affair - remain adrift, unable to find any
Backwash, Being, By
36. To Backwash a pool sand filter: Turn off your pool pump
37. With your pump turned off, switch it to its Backwash setting
38. With the pump still off, securely attach your Backwash hose to your pool filter
39. Allow the water to flow into the pool Backwash hose until it runs clear
40. The Backwash of an event or situation is an unpleasant situation that exists after it and as a result of it.the Backwash of the tragedy
41. The Treasury had been blaming the pound's weakness on the Backwash from the falling dollar
Been, Blaming, Backwash
42. Backwash ileitis: involvement of the terminal ileum by the inflammatory and ulcerative changes seen in chronic ulcerative colitis; distinguished from involvement of ileum and proximal colon by regional (granulomatous) enteritis (for example, Crohn disease of terminal ileum and proximal colon).
43. What is Backwash Filter? This is a type of filter that consists of mechanisms of cleaning itself once clogging occurs on the filter
44. Follow the steps below if you want to Backwash a DE filter
45. Set the filter to “Backwash” and keep the handle locks in place
46. Change to rinse and then Backwash a few times
47. Find 3 ways to say Backwash, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. When to Backwash a DE Pool Filter
49. You should Backwash your DE pool filter about once a month during pool season
50. In addition to the regular schedule, you’ll want to perform additional Backwashing if: You’ve been running your pool filter for 48 hours straight
51. Backwash (TV Series 2010– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
52. Backwash Barber Shampoo Chair Ceramic Bowl Sink Unit Station Salon Spa Equipment
Backwash, Barber, Bowl
53. The 10" filter requires about 7 gallons-per-minute Backwash capacity, but supports a service rate of 7 to 10 gallons per minute.
54. Backwash - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
55. The Backwash is what happens after the show
56. Backwash A short-lived counterdirectional wave or surge, usually produced as a dying line of whitewater rushes up a canted beach, turns, and flows back into the surf zone
Backwash, Beach, Back
57. The resulting Backwash—which can appear as a small unbroken swell or a small foam- fringed wave—can then ruffle or explode across the next incoming wave.
58. A whole house Backwash filter treats all of the water that enters your house, removing one or more specific contaminants
59. What makes a Backwashing filter special is that it also includes an electronic control valve that starts a cleaning cycle on a pre-selected schedule.
BACKWASH [ˈbakˌwôSH, ˈbakˌwäSH]
backwash (verb) · backwashes (third person present) · backwashed (past tense) · backwashed (past participle) · backwashing (present participle)
In terms of water treatment, including water purification and sewage treatment, backwashing refers to pumping water backwards through the filters media, sometimes including intermittent use of compressed air during the process. Backwashing is a form of preventive maintenance so that the filter media can be reused.
backwash 1 (Physical Geography) a sucking movement of water, such as that of retreating waves. Compare swash 4 2 (Nautical Terms) water washed backwards by the motion of oars or other propelling devices 3 (Aeronautics) the backward flow of air set up by an aircraft's engines
Backwash or backwashing is the process of thoroughly cleaning a swimming pool's filter by a method of reversing the flow of water to flush out contaminants. This way, you don't have to clean the filter manually, and it usually takes just a few minutes.