backup (noun) · back-up (noun) · backups (plural noun) · back-ups (plural noun)
See also: Backup
1. Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore
2. Do one of the following: If you've never used Windows Backup before, or recently upgraded your version of Windows, select Set …
3. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Backup > Add a drive, and then choose an external drive or network location for your Backups. Restore your files with File History If you're missing an important file or folder that you've backed up, here's how to get it back:
4. Backup definition is - one that serves as a substitute or support
5. How to use Backup in a sentence.
6. As part of your recovery plan, a full Backup should be at the top of your list since it is the best strategy against hardware failure, and apps and upgrade problems, as …
7. The simplest definition of a computer Backup is an exact copy
8. Azure Backup is a cost-effective, secure, one-click Backup solution that’s scalable based on your Backup storage needs
9. The centralized management interface makes it easy to define Backup policies and protect a wide range of enterprise workloads, including Azure Virtual Machines, SQL and SAP databases, and Azure file shares.
10. Backup and Sync Back up all of your content to the cloud – easily access your files in Google Drive and your photos in Google Photos
11. Turn automatic Backup off or on
12. A computer Backup is a second copy of your data that you store separately from the original
13. Creating frequent Backups is one of the best strategies to protect your documents, pictures, videos, custom configurations, and Windows 10 …
14. Customer Review: Fire Tablet Help - Backup & Restore See full review
15. As a noun, Backup refers to an extra or secondary version of something
16. In computing, for instance, a Backup is a copy of information stored separately, in case of hardware failure or other data loss
17. Here are a few examples, Kayla does a weekly Backup of all her personal files to an external hard drive.
18. Backup Scheme Automatically delete old Backup images based on various specified value to save Backup disk space
19. Backup Dynamic Disk Encrypt Backup Split Backup Image Partial The Free Standard Edition does not support to split a Backup image into custom size
20. File Filter Settings Exclude certain file extensions from file Backup or sync.
21. Azure Backup service documentation
22. The Azure Backup service provides simple, secure, and cost-effective solutions to back up your data and recover it from the Microsoft Azure cloud.
23. A copy of information held on a computer that is stored separately from the computer: Before we leave work each day, we make a Backup of all the records we have entered into the computer that day
24. Click Backup and Restore (Windows 7) Screenshot by Matt Elliott/CNET 4
25. You have options for where you want to save the Backup …
26. Once a Backup job is defined, you can run it manually by pressing the Backup button (or F6), or if you add a scheduler it will run automatically
27. FBackup can easily back up sources from local drives (including USB connected drives) or online locations (Dropbox/Google Drive) to destinations such as USB/Firewire connected devices, mapped network
28. Backup definition, a person or thing that supports or reinforces another
29. NAKIVO Backup & Replication allows you to simplify data protection management through automation of core tasks such as Backup, replication, and Backup copy
30. Note - Although the Control Panel description states that the Backup and Restore feature enables you to “Recover copies of your files backed up in Windows 7,” you can also use the utility to create or restore native Backups in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
31. Once you launch Backup and Restore, configuration options are rather limited.
32. Look at the date of each Backup and pick the most relevant
33. If asked, enter the password for your encrypted Backup
34. Get help restoring from a Backup.
35. EaseUS ToDo Backup is a solution that has been around for over a decade, with packages for businesses, home users and even service providers
36. Initial Backup is always a full Backup and it will depend on the size of the data and when the Backup is processed
37. To improve Backup performance see, Backup best practices; Backup considerations and Backup Performance Although the total Backup time for incremental Backups is less than 24 hours, that might not be the case for the first Backup.
38. Backup synonyms, Backup pronunciation, Backup translation, English dictionary definition of Backup
39. One who supports or reinforces another: I’m his Backup; a copy or duplicate version of a file, program, or computer system: I made a Backup of the file.
40. Backup for Azure VMs and on-premises servers
41. Prices listed below are applicable when using any of the following components to Backup your VMs or physical servers – Azure IaaS VM Backup, Azure Backup (MARS) agent, System Center DPM, or Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS).
42. LG Backup can Backup your mobile devices LG Home screen, device settings, apps, and contacts to your computer
43. Backup schedule: In Windows 8, go into the advanced settings (by clicking on the "Advanced settings" link in the left menu after turning on File History) or, in Windows 7, click on the links to "Change schedule" to adjust how often you want the Backup to run
44. By default, Windows 7's Backup and Restore runs once a month, while File History on
45. Windows 10 features two Backup programs — File History and Windows Backup and Restore
46. Backup refers to the process of making copies of data or data files to use in the event the original data or data files are lost or destroyed
47. Secondarily, a Backup may refer to making copies for historical purposes, such as for longitudinal studies, statistics or for historical records or to meet the requirements of a data retention policy.
48. Cobian Backup is the most advanced free Backup tool around, and might be overkill for new users, but if you know exactly how you want to configure …
49. UpdraftPlus is the World's leading Backup, restore and migration WordPress plugin
50. Used by over a million WordPress sites, you can Backup with confidence.
51. Backup lineman Lennie Friedman kept things interesting that day by going both ways at center and defensive tackle
52. [Chicago Tribune] He is the Backup who doesn’t back down on defense
53. Backup Ninja is a simple, secure, and cost-effective SaaS service you can use to Backup the world’s most popular open source databases; locally or in the cloud
54. It easily connects to your database server through the “bartender” agent, allowing the service to manage the storage of fully-encrypted Backups on the cloud storage provider of
55. Automatic cloud Backup, including videos; Remote file access; External hard drive Backup; Webroot SecureAnywhere ® AntiVirus
56. Purpose built Backup physical appliance for onsite data protection
57. Backup your Microsoft Office 365 environment including emails, attachments, calendars, contacts and tasks as well as OneDrive and SharePoint Online and set your own retention policies
58. IBackup enables small and medium sized businesses to get enterprise-class online data protection with superior performance for their critical data at a fraction of cost
59. A secure local storage for your files, which complements your online Backup with speedy restores.
60. Drive Image Backup software, VMware ESXi Free and Hyper-V, SQL Server, Exchange
61. Cloud Backup, S3, Google Drive and FTP
62. A computer Backup of your device, which is not the same as a sync, includes almost all of your device's data and settings
63. A Backup from a computer doesn't include: Content from the iTunes and App Stores, or PDFs downloaded directly to Apple Books; Content synced from Finder or iTunes, like imported MP3s or CDs, videos, books, and photos
64. A Backup is a copy of important data that is stored on an alternative location, so it can be recovered if deleted or it becomes corrupted.Depending on how often the data changes, how valuable it is, and how long it takes to back up determines how often to Backup