1. Examples of Backhander in a Sentence She hit a Backhander into the net
2. The customs official let us know that he might be prepared to look the other way if an appropriate Backhander was slipped into …
3. An illegal payment or gift that is given to a person, especially someone in authority, in order to get them to do something for you: Governments pledged to make it a criminal offence to slip Backhanders to officials of other countries to win contracts
4. He was accused of taking Backhanders.
5. A Backhander is an amount of money that is illegally paid to someone in a position of authority in order to encourage them to do something.
6. The Crossword Solver found 16 answers to the Backhander (8) crossword clue
7. 'Backhander' is a 10 letter word starting with B and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Backhander' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Backhander We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Backhander will help you to finish your crossword today.
8. The Backhander is a melee weapon that was added to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with the Operation Apocalypse Z.
9. Yes, officer, a perfectly strange woman came up and clobbered me with a Backhander that loosened a tooth.
10. What does Backhander mean? An uncomplimentary remark
11. Synonyms for Backhander include bribe, sweetener, incentive, kickback, fix, cumshaw, boodle, sop, payment and carrot
Backhander, Bribe, Boodle
12. Definition of Backhander in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Backhander mean? Information and translations of Backhander in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Definition of Backhander noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
15. Backhander.cc*Tester Sao PA First on 3/22 they charged my debit card .30 cents then on 3/26 they added .30 threw my ATM which is not possible
16. An Intermediate Modern Jive Clip showing how to do the Backhander including both the original hand transfer method and the modern version.Put together during
17. Backhander translate: 贿赂；收买（bribe的非正式说法）
18. Codenamed Operation Backhander, the US landing formed part of the wider Operation Cartwheel, the main Allied strategy in the South West Pacific Area and Pacific Ocean Areas during 1943–1944
19. The reviews & complaints posted about Backhander was submitted by a member or guest on this website
20. Backhander - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Backhander n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: UK, slang, figurative (illicit bribe): soborno nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
22. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Backhander yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
23. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Backhander” Contribute to Crossword Clues
24. How to unlock the Backhander achievement
25. The Backhander is a sun protection glove that protects the back of the hand, leaving the palm and fingers uncovered
26. Ripoff Report on: Backhander.cc Sao Paulo - Backhandercc sao paulo withdrawn a seperate amount
27. The crossword clue 'Backhander (informal)' published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system
28. Offering a fascinating insight into the often-gruesome battles which marked the Pacific Theater, Operation Backhander presents a captivating account of the Allies’ struggle against the Japanese army
29. Backhander - traduction anglais-français
30. Forums pour discuter de Backhander, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
31. Examples from the Corpus Backhander • Perhaps the landlord's getting a Backhander from the estate agent
32. • There's some suggestion that a Backhander was involved
33. • Fifty pounds has already gone in Backhanders to the guys in the security office
34. [email protected]: Cirelli finishes Hedman feed with Backhander
35. Zednik scored at 12: 59 of the second, firing a Backhander from the right side of the crease that went over Budaj and just under the crossbar.
36. He was unable to get his blocker on White's hard Backhander from the slot as Toronto took a 1-0 lead.
37. Peltonen made it 3-1 at 7: 48 of the second with a Backhander from the side of the net that trickled through Gerber's legs.
38. Backhander may refer to: Operation Backhander, US landings around Cape Gloucester, Pacific Campaign, World War 2; Backhand shot (ice hockey) Backhand, tennis shot This page was last edited on 8 May 2020, at 13:54 (UTC)
39. Synonyms for Backhander in Free Thesaurus
40. 1 word related to Backhander: blow
41. What are synonyms for Backhander?
42. Aleksander Barkov drives to the front of the net collects a loose puck and roofs a Backhander top-shelf to give the Panthers a 1-0 lead
43. Backhander molestia (f) Holzspan now or never gate protective start pharmacology kompozitor shorted calibration Hrvatsko udruženje za kodiranje Statue Antiserum cupido dominandi cunctis affectibus flagrantior est கடன் உறுதி ஆவணம் boya ironworker ultraviolettihavainnot autohton dibooritrioksidi castor-oil bygone biti
Backhander, Boya, Bygone, Biti
44. French Translation of “Backhander” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
45. Synonyms for give someone a Backhander include get at, bribe, corrupt, influence, suborn, buy off, fix, nobble, pay off and square
Backhander, Bribe, Buy
backhander (noun) · backhanders (plural noun) · back-hander (noun) · back-handers (plural noun)
"backhander" in Business English. › informal an illegal payment or gift that is given to a person, especially someone in authority, in order to get them to do something for you: Governments pledged to make it a criminal offence to slip backhanders to officials of other countries to win contracts. He was accused of taking backhanders.
an illegal payment or gift that is given to a person, especially someone in authority, in order to get them to do something for you: Governments pledged to make it a criminal offence to slip backhanders to officials of other countries to win contracts. He was accused of taking backhanders.
That is about as moral as giving someone a backhander to steal their own family silver. Example from the Hansard archive. Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the Open Parliament Licence v3.0 It is a tax concession for the landed gentry, a backhander for the best-off. Example from the Hansard archive.