See also: Backer Baker Bakery Baker's Bacteria Bakersfield Backing Bakers Backrooms Back Background Backlash Backup Backbone Backwards Backlog Backfire Backyard Backstage Backed Backwater Backdrop Backstabbing Backseat Backbiting Back-to-back Backspace Backtrack Backfired Backstory Backorder Backfill
1. One that backs a person, group, or enterprise: financial Backers of a ballet company
Backs, Backers, Ballet
2. Backer-Springfield is recognized as the global market leader in heat related solutions, providing innovative, high-quality products with best-in-class technologies for a wide variety of manufacturing industries.Our proud history begins in 1915 when E
Backer, Best, Begins
3. Backer (noun) one who, or that which, backs; especially one who backs a person or thing in a contest How to pronounce Backer?
4. Backer-Springfield is recognized as the global market leader in heat related solutions, providing innovative, high-quality products with best-in-class technologies for a wide variety of manufacturing industries.
5. We have an excellent team of businesses in place to support your needs in our Backer Group of companies
6. Backer Group is a division of the public Swedish company NIBE AB and is one of
7. The latest tweets from @BCBacker
8. The idea for BackerKit was born when our founders ran the first-ever six-figure Kickstarter campaign
9. In raising a lot, we learned a lot about what Backers and creators need
10. What are some of the most reviewed products in Backer Rods? Some of the most reviewed products in Backer Rods are the Reflectix 4 in
11. Which brand has the largest assortment of Backer Rods at The Home Depot?
12. Find 22 ways to say Backer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. 32 synonyms of Backer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Backer: a person who actively supports or favors a cause
15. Founded in 1996, Backer Marathon is the premier manufacturer of electric heating elements and sensors in the U.S
16. Backer Marathon specializes in manufacturing custom heating elements for OEM as well as direct-fit replacements for popular brands
17. Is a member of the Backer North America group of
18. Backer is your premier solution provider for intelligent heating and control and we serve industries such as the Automotive, Energy, Railway, Medtech, HVAC and Process industries
19. This is what makes Backer number one.
20. 195 PCS 2 Inch Sanding Disc, GOH DODD Wet Dry Sanding Pads with Backer Plate 1/4" Shank and Soft Foam Buffering Pad, 60 to 10000 Grits Grinding Abrasive Sandpaper for Wood Metal Mirror Jewelry Car
21. Backer Aboud Poliakoff & Foelster was founded by Keith F
22. Backer, a lawyer with more than 25 years of legal experience in Florida
23. What does Backer mean? One that backs a person, group, or enterprise
24. (noun) Financial Backers of a ballet company.
25. A year ago, I started the Blockchain Backer YouTube channel, which to my surprise grew beyond what I could have ever imagined
Blockchain, Backer, Beyond
26. Backer rods are usually round, flexible lengths of foam that are used as a “backing” in joints or cracks to help control the amount of sealant/caulking used and create a back stop
Backer, Backing, Back
27. A person who gives support to someone or something with money or words: We'll need financial Backers to do this
28. (Definition of Backer from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) Backer …
29. The Backer rod becomes an integral part of the joint into which it is installed and therefore is available in a range of diameters to accommodate joints from 3/16 inch to 1-5/8 inch
30. The Backer thinks "we can both win together over time" when she enters into a negotiation
31. Backers express a diplomatic style of negotiation, which …
32. The Backer family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
33. The most Backer families were found in the USA in 1920
34. In 1840 there were 24 Backer families living in New York
35. This was about 35% of all the recorded Backer's in the USA
36. New York had the highest population of Backer families in 1840.
37. : A stabilizing Backer sheet for applications where the decorative surface is Wilsonart® Fire-Rated Type 605 or 607 (General Purpose)
38. Coast Guard approves Wilsonart Laminate Backer Types 205, 264, and 266 for “Interior Finish” as follows.
39. James Hardie 0.42-in x 36-in x 60-in HardieBacker Fiber Cement Water Resistant Backer Board
40. HardieBacker® cement board is a tile underlayment made to use on walls, with floors and countertops
41. Works as a tile Backerboard and as an underlayment for tile, vinyl and wood flooring.
42. Backer 'Backer' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Backer' Clue Answer; Financial supporter (6) Backer: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Backer We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Backer will help you to finish your crossword today
43. Backer heroes are pre-generated, non-random heroes created by the Kickstarter Backers of Darkest Dungeon
Backer, By, Backers
44. All Backer heroes come with one aggravated negative quirk and two locked positive quirks that are always the same for any unique hero name.
45. Backer numbers are assigned in ascending order, and no number will be used twice
46. This means that if a Backer should cancel their pledge, their number will no longer appear on your Backer report
47. For example, you may have 24 Backers, but the last number on your Backer report is 25 - this will be due to an earlier Backer cancelling their pledge.
Backers, But, Backer, Be
48. Backer board helps ensure a durable, long-lasting tiling job
49. Cement Backer board is sturdy, waterproof, and an ideal substrate for any tiling job, inside or outside.
50. Cement Board Screws The Backer-On 1-1/4 in
51. Cement Board Screws are designed for attaching HardieBacker or equivalent fiber cement Backerboard to wood or light gauge steel studs
52. Backer-On's patented serrated head design countersinks for flush seating at any angle, providing a smooth surface for tile.
53. Backer keeps all your computers and disks up to date
54. Backer has been around since 1995
55. BackerKit is a Backer survey and data management platform that helps crowdfunding creators send surveys, sell add-ons and pre-orders, and manage Backer data for rewards fulfillment.
56. Shop Sika 0.75-in x 20-ft Backer Rod in the Backer Rods department at Lowe's.com
57. Backer Rod is used to partially fill deep expansion joints and cracks before the application of your sealant
58. Mark Backer Mark Backer, 60, of Bismarck, passed away Dec
59. Backer definition: A Backer is someone who helps or supports a project , organization, or person, often by Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
60. Backer converts to Islam, and undertakes one of the religion's defining practices - pilgrimage to Mecca
61. Definition and synonyms of Backer from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
62. This is the British English definition of Backer.View American English definition of Backer.
63. Synonyms for Backer in Free Thesaurus
64. 30 synonyms for Backer: supporter, second, ally, angel, patron, promoter, subscriber, underwriter, helper
65. Backer-On® Rock-On® screws are the premier fastening solutions for installing cement boards
66. Backer Sheets applied to substrates faced with Nevamar® and Pionite® high pressure decorative laminate impart stability and reduce the likelihood of warpage to the final product
67. For best results, the Backer sheet thickness should be relatively equal to that …
Best, Backer, Be
68. Brian Backer, Actor: Fast Times at Ridgemont High
69. Brian Backer was born on December 5, 1956 in Brooklyn, New York, USA
Brian, Backer, Born, Brooklyn
70. Thank you so much for visiting my course! I am the Blockchain Backer, and you may have found this page from my YouTube channel
71. MEADOWS provides two different types of Backer rods: CERA-ROD and KOOL-ROD
72. Backer rods are used to fill joints, fissures/crevices.
73. Big Hit Entertainment, the Backer of K-pop uber-group BTS, is in the process of changing its company name to HYBE Corporation, it told Variety …
Big, Backer, Bts
backer (noun) · backers (plural noun)
back·er (băk′ər) n. 1. One that backs a person, group, or enterprise: financial backers of a ballet company. 2. One who bets on a contestant. 3. One who provides or works with backs or backing.
The most popular type is made of compressed cement pressed between two sheets of fiberglass. Another type is one-half inch (1.3 cm) water resistant greenboard. The determining factor on what type to choose is the area where it will be installed. Backer board does not add any structural strength to the floor or walls.
Backer board is also known as cement board. Unlike drywall that contains some wood, concrete backer board doesn't have any organic material. This means it's less likely to rot, decompose or support the growth of mold.
You always want to install backer board behind showers and the walls surrounding bathtubs. Backer board is also used under floor tile when there's a wood sub-floor. This includes bathroom floors and any other tile flooring in your house, what builders call the “wet areas”.