1. The average rate for Babysitters on Care.com as of March, 2021 is $14.00 per hour
2. This rate will fluctuate depending on your location, the Babysitter's level of …
3. Find a Babysitter your kids love Quality sitters straight to you Families who post a job are 5x more likely to find their new favorite sitter. Post a job and get one step closer to finding the help you need.
4. Always a great Babysitter in your area
5. With 9,332 active Babysitters, we always have a Babysitter available for you in your area
6. Quickly view the available Babysitters in your area! View all Babysitters
7. When Cole stays up past his bedtime, he discovers that his hot Babysitter is part of a satanic cult that will stop at nothing to keep him quiet
8. Cole (Judah Lewis) loves his Babysitter (Samara Weaving) Bee
9. Our nationwide network of Babysitters, nannies, and caregivers is here to support families every day and during unpredictable times
10. Last summer, I was a Babysitter for a 7-month-old baby
11. The Babysitter is a 2017 American teen comedy horror film directed by McG and written by Brian Duffield.It stars Samara Weaving, Judah Lewis, Hana Mae Lee, Robbie Amell and Bella Thorne.The film was released by Netflix on October 13, 2017, and received mostly positive reviews from critics
Babysitter, By, Brian, Bella
12. A sequel, The Babysitter: Killer Queen, was released on September 10, 2020.
13. As a Babysitter, you may find yourself in situations where a child becomes agitated or distressed
14. Each Babysitter’s profile includes personal details, location, experience, skills and parent feedback
15. 17,672 Babysitter jobs available on Indeed.com
16. Apply to Babysitter/nanny and more!
17. I have 3 kids I have a 3 year old 2 year old and a 7 month old Looking for a Babysitter My kids loves activities and playing Would have to have experience with kids and would need.
18. From McG and Netflix comes the fun horror-comedy The Babysitter. When Cole stays awake to see what his Babysitter does after he goes to bed he accidentally witnesses her and her friends committing
19. / ˈbeɪ.biˌsɪt̬.ɚ / (US also sitter) B1 someone who takes care of your baby or child while you are out, usually by coming to your home, especially someone you pay to do this: I promised the Babysitter …
Be, Bi, Baby, By, Babysitter
20. Babysitting or hiring a Babysitter? Read our current covid policy and updated guidelines, based on advice and regulations from the government and relevant health authorities
Babysitting, Babysitter, Based
21. A Babysitter makes an average of $16.50 per hour
22. Babysitter education and training requirements
23. Many Babysitter candidates may be high school or college students with in-progress or completed education in their background.
Babysitter, Be, Background
24. Martin, who took the general idea of a Babysitter's club, and created the characters, plots, and settings for the series.
25. A good Babysitter is empathetic and kind to the child they’re watching, even when they have to be stern
26. A Babysitter usually works occasionally for many families as she has time, whereas a nanny often has a set schedule with one family and potentially additional responsibilities
27. The Babysitter (I) (2017) Full Cast & Crew
28. A teen Babysitter provides childcare services for parents in the evening or on weekends
29. Can the Ninja Kids Escape The Babysitter? Bryton, Ashton, Paxton, and Payton want to go on a trip with their parents but instead they go to the Babysitters
Babysitter, Bryton, But, Babysitters
30. Synonyms of Babysitter a person employed to care for a young child or children a Babysitter who is a great favorite with the kids because he's always thinking of fun things to do
31. The Washington Babysitter Training course from the American Red Cross is designed those ages 11 to 15, and is delivered in a traditional classroom setting
32. With caring, compassionate, knowledgeable instructors who can help you understand the proper techniques for caring for infants and children, you can become a more capable, confident Babysitter.
33. Find 104 ways to say Babysitter, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. The type of work for Babysitters also varies from watching a sleeping child, changing diapers, playing games, preparing meals, and to teaching the child to read or even drive, depending on the agreement between parents and Babysitter.
Babysitters, Between, Babysitter
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Babysitter, baby-sitter n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
36. Here's the essential information every Babysitter should have:
37. Some people use the terms "Babysitter" and "nanny" interchangeably, but there is a big difference between the two jobs and a big difference in what you should be paying them
Babysitter, But, Big, Between, Be
38. Think of Babysitters as occasional child care who are great for watching and playing with your kids while you go on a date night for a few hours.
39. Nannies and Babysitters Get free access to childcare jobs in your local area!
40. Babysitter (Multiple Clients), 2015 to Present Sometown, ME Sometown, MT
41. Worked as regular Babysitter for children from 4 different families
42. The Babysitter: Killer Queen is a 2020 American comedy horror film, directed and produced by McG, from a screenplay by McG, Dan Lagana, Brad Morris and Jimmy Warden
Babysitter, By, Brad
43. It is a sequel to the 2017 film The Babysitter and stars Judah Lewis, Emily Alyn Lind, Jenna Ortega, Robbie Amell, Andrew Bachelor, Leslie Bibb, Hana Mae Lee, Bella Thorne, Samara Weaving, and Ken Marino.
Babysitter, Bachelor, Bibb, Bella
44. If you want to become a Babysitter, you should be honest with yourself about how prepared you are for the job, since Babysitters need to be mature, dedicated, and good with kids
Become, Babysitter, Be, Babysitters
45. Once you're certain that you're ready to become a Babysitter, find out if there are any laws, regulations, and required certifications for babysitting where you live.
Become, Babysitter, Babysitting
46. The latest tweets from @Babysitter_1018
47. There was a "Babysitter Stalker" rumor for years
48. "The Babysitter is a gripping read that’s impossible to put down: a string of gristly murders, a cast of charismatic, often abusive, and occasionally pathological characters, a comically incompetent police force, and an astute child’s perspective on the adults in her life
49. The Babysitter hailed as the “moral compass” of the new “Borat” movie says she feels “betrayed” after she was led to believe she was participating in a real documentary about a teen
Babysitter, Borat, Betrayed, Believe
50. The Babysitter and older teens are sadistic members of an evil cult that promises to make their wishes come true in exchange for blood sacrifice
51. "The Babysitter is a gripping read that’s impossible to put down: a string of gristly murders, a cast of charismatic, often abusive, and occasionally pathological characters, a comically incompetent police force, and an astute child’s perspective on the adults in her life.
babysitter (n.) also baby-sitter, "person who looks after a child or children while the parents are away," 1914, from baby (n.) + agent noun from sit (v.). Short form sitter is attested from 1937.
Education requirements for your babysitter job description are generally a high school diploma or the equivalent, and the stipulation that the caregiver be at least 18 years old. It is also highly advisable that candidates be able to pass a background check. Often previous babysitting experience is preferred, along with CPR and first aid training.
To become a babysitter, consider the following steps: Meet minimum age requirements. First, make sure you meet the minimum age requirement for most babysitter jobs, which is usually 16 or 18 years old. Complete essential certifications. Earn your first aid and CPR certifications, which you can typically complete in one or two days.
Babysitting: The Basics. Babysitting requires skills in creativity, adventure, and play. But those skills are no help if you don't know what to do when a kid has a playground tumble or you're not prepared for a 2-year-old's temper.