1. (Babeness is in the eye of the beholder) 0
2. Babeness A Babeness is a babe that is : 2.
3. 753 Followers, 746 Following, 2,236 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Vanessa Mata (@Babeness)
4. #Babeness 10K people have watched this
5. Watch short videos about #Babeness on TikTok.
6. 5 thoughts on “ Budget Beach Babeness ” Ashley says: June 7, 2017 at 9:22 pm
7. 5 Easy Steps to Beachy Babeness! (image courtesy of Bumble and Bumble) 1
8. What made us so excited was her overall marketing boss Babeness, and her beautiful strategic brain as she went on to articulate all the various ways she wants to strengthen our brands
9. Why Babeness sells T-shirts CALL IT THE Abercrombie & Fitch effect
10. 5 Easy Steps to Beachy Babeness! (image courtesy of Bumble and Bumble) 1
11. Represent your Babeness proudly
12. "Kevin Haney took a cast of my face, and then he made appliances to try to suggest more than anything else -- Babeness
13. I love him desperately, after all, even if I don’t understand why (or why he keeps showing me that shiny crystal of his…), and if I just transform him into a mega-stud to match his wife’s mega-Babeness, he’ll be able to survive all the constant rutting with his new harem.
14. Even though Cuthbert has an amazing sexy flair to her and that classic platinum bombshell Babeness, she is also a natural beauty and those two are one killer combo
15. If you’re enamoured with the idea of giving your special someone something emblematic of his, her or their Babeness, and you’re magnetically drawn to the design of this slim tin with bold
16. “ Marissa is a pro, she knows her craft, and she knows how to bring out your total Babeness
17. Establishing a band habit of borrowing titles from Barbra Streisand LPs, Color Me Babe pushes through to a new, more accessible plane of Babeness
18. Vue appeared in the late 90s amidst the quote-unquote glam revival which you may recall as a media conspiracy centered around Ewan MacGregor's final stab at Babeness…
19. And intently pondering his own total Babeness
Define baseness. baseness synonyms, baseness pronunciation, baseness translation, English dictionary definition of baseness. n. 1. The lowest or bottom part: the base of a cliff; the base of a lamp. 2. Biology a. The part of a plant or animal organ that is nearest to its point of...
Examples of baseness in a Sentence James Russell Lowell: In the ocean of baseness, the deeper we get, the easier the sinking. William Shakespeare: Since Cleopatra died, I have liv'd in such dishonour that the gods Detest my baseness.
War is brutishness and baseness on a grand scale. Rather than campaign against baseness and vileness, the government merely complains. The mob's ignorance, prejudice, and baseness undermine the justice that is the cornerstone of society. Her character merely showed up the baseness and meanness of everyone else. Want to learn more?
badness - that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency; "take the bad with the good". bad. quality - an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare. unworthiness - the quality or state of lacking merit or value.