1. 16 synonyms of Babbler from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Babbler: a person who talks constantly.
3. Babbler is the tool that reinvented our PR strategy for all our corporate communications matters
4. Thanks to the platform, we optimized our PR campaigns and the circulations of our brand content. Babbler saved us precious time and allowed us to build better, deeper …
Brand, Babbler, Build, Better
5. 11 rows · The Old World Babblers or Timaliidae are a family of mostly Old World passerine birds
6. Babbler is intensively involved in custom-designing & implementing, Fully Automated Solutions for Up-Market, Large Scale, Residential Developments & the Luxury Hotel Industry in India and Overseas.
7. The Babbler Play Kit, designed precisely with your child’s development in mind, is full of playthings and activities that tap into the magic world of a brand-new one-year-old
8. Babbler fluidifie l’échange entre les entreprises (ou agences) et la presse: – Les communicants produisent puis identifient et adressent leurs contenus aux journalistes les plus pertinents depuis une seule et même plateforme – Les journalistes accèdent directement aux actus, contenus et contacts presse de l’entreprise qui les intéresse.
9. • Babbler is British and Australian slang for a cook or chef • Bird of the thrush family Muscicapidae with a loud babbling cry • The Babbler is a family of birds (Timaliidae) • Any of various insectivorous Old World birds with a loud incessant song • A name given to any one of family (Timalinae) of thrushlike birds
Babbler, British, Bird, Babbling, Birds
10. Babbler is a platform for reporters and PR professionals to connect with each other to share engaging content, videos, stories and events
11. Definition of Babbler in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Babbler mean? Information and translations of Babbler in the most comprehensive …
13. The jungle Babbler (Argya striata) is a member of the family Leiothrichidae found in the Indian subcontinent.
14. The black-browed Babbler has long been one of Indonesia’s most enigmatic birds
Black, Browed, Babbler, Been, Birds
15. The black-browed Babbler of Borneo.
Black, Browed, Babbler, Borneo
16. The Babbler is a carnivore and is quite fond of human, elven, and dwarven flesh
17. A Babbler stands about 8 feet tall and weighs around 700 pounds
18. A Babbler attempts to ambush its opponents by slithering within range and then rearing on its hind legs and attacking
19. ‘The first one is a shrike Babbler genus (Pteruthius).’ ‘Two wren Babblers species, Napothera crassa and Kenopia striata (the Striped Wren Babbler) are endemic to the island of Borneo.’ ‘Named Bugun liocichla, the small bird is described as a type of Babbler, a diverse family of …
Babbler, Babblers, Borneo, Bugun, Bird
20. Figuratively the term is used to designate an empty Babbler. TRAVELS IN PERU, ON THE COAST, IN THE SIERRA, ACROSS THE CORDILLERAS AND THE ANDES, INTO THE PRIMEVAL FORESTS J
21. VON TSCHUDI Pisistratus could not feel flattered by passages intended to exhibit his ancestor as a conceited and inopportune old Babbler. HOMER AND HIS AGE ANDREW LANG
22. The Babbler is a Kharaa subspecies created by the Gorge
23. Each Babbler is symbiotically bound to the Gorge, which leaves a genetic imprint that dictates the Babbler's life expectancy;
24. Babbler was founded in 2013 by Hannah & Sarah, two sisters with complementary profiles
25. Babbler won the French 2013 Microsoft Imagine Cup and is listed in Challenges Magazine’s 2014 Top 100 Best Start-ups To Invest In.
26. Babblers synonyms, Babblers pronunciation, Babblers translation, English dictionary definition of Babblers
27. One that babbles: a Babbler of half-truths
28. Ornithologists first described black-browed Babblers around 1850 following the collection of the one and only known specimen of the species
Black, Browed, Babblers
29. The specimen was at first mislabeled as having come from the island of Java rather than Borneo, stymieing early attempts to locate additional black-browed Babblers.
Borneo, Black, Browed, Babblers
30. Some were saying, "What would this idle Babbler wish to say?" Others, "He seems to be a proclaimer of strange deities,"-- because he was preaching Jesus and the resurrection
Babbler, Be, Because
31. And some were saying, “What would this idle Babbler wish to say?”
32. This familiar ash-brown colored Babbler has a yellow bill and a dark brow in front of the eye that contrasts with its pale eye giving it a perpetual “angry” look
Brown, Babbler, Bill, Brow
33. Babbler is a next-generation tamper evident seal for supply chain monitoring
34. Together with this app you need Babbler-devices
35. Use this app to: - Seal shipments to know whether it is still secure - Create trips and link container nr and shipment nr - View temperature status - View seal status Babbler devices can be placed inside trucks, boxes or containers to monitor shipment integrity and
Babbler, Be, Boxes
36. Also in the Babbler: Werecoyotees clash with Palatine Police DuPage Township Trustee candidate’s husband denies doing dental work on Bigfoot Trustee Watts skips debate to partake in the Ball of Fire Illuminati ritual God to smite Bolingbrook on 3/16/21
Babbler, Bigfoot, Ball, Bolingbrook
37. The KONG Babbler piques the interest of the most curious of pups with its unique motion activated babbling sounds
38. Designed with a durable exterior, the Babbler is ideal for long-lasting play sessions while its unique design creates an unpredictable bounce and roll action keeping excitement high.
39. Family Timaliidae (the Babbler family): numerous genera
40. A Black-browed Babbler accidentally caught in Kalimantan, Borneo
Black, Browed, Babbler, Borneo
41. The Grey-crowned Babbler is the largest of Australia's four Babbler species
42. Personable medium-sized Babbler, often encountered foraging in noisy, lively flocks on or around the forest floor
43. Babbler is the only opt-in network that allows media and PR pros to instantly share news, content and messages
44. Babbler 1,474 followers on LinkedIn
45. The black-browed Babbler has survived despite massive deforestation in lowland Borneo
Black, Browed, Babbler, Borneo
46. Babbler (plural Babblers) Someone who babbles
Babbler, Babblers, Babbles
47. Until recently, the only black-browed Babbler researchers had seen in more than 170 years was a stuffed specimen Napoleon Bonaparte’s nephew caught during a survey of the East Indies
Black, Browed, Babbler, Bonaparte
Back, Babbler, Babbling
49. Designed with a durable exterior, the Babbler is ideal for long-lasting play sessions while its unique design creates an unpredictable bounce and roll …
50. The black-browed Babbler was first identified by German naturalist Carl Schwaner at some point between 1843 and 1848, but the specimen that …
Black, Browed, Babbler, By, Between, But
51. Translation for 'Babbler' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
Babbler definition, a person or thing that babbles. See more.
Someone who babbles. Great babblers, or talkers, are not fit for trust. uE000129872uE001 L'Estrange. Any of several passerine birds, of the families Timaliidae (found in Asia, Africa) and Pomatostomidae (found in Australia). A hound who is too noisy on finding a good scent.
“Babble.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/babble. Accessed 19 Apr. 2020. 1 : to make meaningless sounds The baby babbled in his crib. What made you want to look up babble? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Love words? Need even more definitions?
a person or thing that babbles. any of the birds of the family Timaliidae, many of which have a loud, babbling cry.