azure (noun) · azures (plural noun)
1. Azure Cognitive Services Add smart API capabilities to enable contextual interactions; Azure Bot Services Intelligent, serverless bot services that scale on demand; Machine Learning Build, train, and deploy models from the cloud to the edge; Azure Databricks Fast, easy, and collaborative Apache Spark-based analytics platform
2. Microsoft is radically simplifying cloud dev and ops in first-of-its-kind Azure Preview portal at portal.Azure.com
3. Azure definition is - the blue color of the clear sky.
4. Azure Training and Certification
5. Develop Azure skills you need for your job and career
6. Explore free online learning resources, hands-on labs, in-depth training, or get your expertise recognized with great deals on Azure certification.
7. Azure AD is the same sort of thing—but hosted on Microsoft Azure
8. Azure Cost Management helps you set budgets and configure alerts to keep spending under control
9. Analyze, manage, and optimize your Azure costs with Cost Management
10. Azure in a Nutshell… We specialize in delivering quality bulk and natural foods across the country
11. Microsoft Azure (Windows Azure): Microsoft Azure, formerly known as Windows Azure, is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform
12. Azure (/ ˈ æ ʒ ər, ˈ eɪ ʒ ər / AZH-ər, AY-zhər) is a bright, cyan-blue color named after the mineral azurite.It is often described as the color of the sky on a clear day.
13. On the RGB color wheel, "Azure" (hexadecimal #007FFF) is defined as the color at 210 degrees, i.e., the hue halfway between blue and cyan.In the RGB color model, used to create all the colors on a television or
14. The Azure Heroes badgers were created in a number of original and unique designs which have been tokenised into a digital asset on the Ethereum public blockchain
15. Microsoft Azure – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS · Flexible – Move compute resources up and down as needed · Open – Supports almost any OS, language, tool, or framework · Reliable – 99.95% availability SLA and 24×7 tech support · Global – Data housed in geo-synchronous data centers · Economical – Only pay for what you use
16. Find and compare Azure Virtual machines specs and pricing on a one page
17. Check column Best region price, it will help you to find in what region that VM is cheaper.Also, you should know that the price in different currencies is different, sometimes the difference is significant, check this page.The data updated daily from Azure API and can be not accurate.
18. Azure Database Migration Service (DMS) is designed to streamline the process of migrating on-premises datab 3.7 out of 5 stars (28) CloudGuard Network Security - Firewall & Threat Prevention
19. Azure Boards Flexible Agile planning for teams of all sizes; Azure Pipelines Build and deploy to any cloud; Azure Repos Git hosting with free private repositories; Azure Test Plans Manual and exploratory testing at scale; Azure Artifacts Continous delivery as packages; Complement your tools with one or more Azure DevOps services, or use them all together
20. Azure Standard offers the highest quality organic food, natural beauty items, nutritional supplements, animal feed, organic gardening and eco-friendly products
21. Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform
22. Check the current Azure health status and view past incidents.
23. An Azure AD Identity Protection sign-in policy is set to trigger on medium-risk condition, and to allow access but require MFA to do so
24. In Azure AD Connect, enable Group Writeback for all types of Azure groups (including Security groups, Mail-enabled Security groups, and Exchange distribution groups)
25. It is our opinion that the limitation of Azure AD Connect Group Writeback which restricts to only Microsoft 365 Groups greatly reduces
26. Things get complicated when the code you are testing communicates with an Azure service over a network.
27. Azure Disk Storage High-performance, highly durable block storage for Azure Virtual Machines; Azure Data Lake Storage Massively scalable, secure data lake functionality built on Azure Blob Storage; Azure Files File shares that use the standard SMB 3.0 protocol; Azure NetApp Files Enterprise-grade Azure file shares, powered by NetApp
28. Azure Updates - Get the latest updates on Azure products and features
29. Use Azure AD to enable user access to Sage 300 ERP Online
30. Azure synonyms, Azure pronunciation, Azure translation, English dictionary definition of Azure
31. Azure-sdk-for-rust This repository is for active development of the *unofficial* Azure SDK for Rust
32. This repository is *not* supported by the Azure SDK team.
33. Azure at Hacienda Lakes Naples, FL
34. Azure at Hacienda Lakes is a luxury, gated master planned community featuring all new architecture and resort-style amenities located in …
35. Azure Cognitive Services Add smart API capabilities to enable contextual interactions; Azure Bot Services Intelligent, serverless bot services that scale on demand; Machine Learning Build, train, and deploy models from the cloud to the edge; Azure Databricks Fast, easy, and collaborative Apache Spark-based analytics platform
36. Azure and Google Cloud each provide command-line interfaces (CLIs) for interacting with services and resources
37. Azure provides both the Azure CLI, which is a cross-platform tool, and a set of Azure PowerShell cmdlets that you can install and use through Windows PowerShell or …
38. Welcome to the open-source documentation of Microsoft Azure
39. Please review this README file to understand how you can assist in contributing to the Microsoft Azure documentation
40. ** Azure Training - https://www.edureka.co/microsoft-certified-Azure-solution-architect-certification-training **This Microsoft Azure Tutorial video will ge
41. Explore Azure SQL capabilities to run a mix of transactional and analytical queries on the same underlying data store
42. Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform operated by Microsoft. Azure offers both 'platform as a service' (PaaS) and 'Infrastructure as a service' cloud solutions
43. I have a problem with Microsoft Azure Microsoft Azure outages reported in the last 24 hours Thanks for submitting a report!
44. Azure is an award-winning magazine with a focus on contemporary architecture and design
45. Azure Databricks integrates with Azure Synapse to bring analytics, business intelligence (BI), and data science together in Microsoft’s Modern Data Warehouse solution architecture
46. The high-performance connector between Azure Databricks and Azure Synapse enables fast data transfer between the services, including support for streaming data.
47. Azure definition, of or having a light, purplish shade of blue, like that of a clear and unclouded sky
48. I’m writing a backend service right now that consists of a Node.js API service that communicates with Cosmos DB and Azure Storage
49. I store the base URI for Azure Storage and the connection string for Cosmos DB in Azure Key Vault secrets, and specify the URI needed to access the Key Vault as an environment variables.
50. Azure Media Player is a web video player built to playback media content from Microsoft Azure Media Services on a wide variety of browsers and devices
51. Azure Media Player utilizes industry standards, such as HTML5, Media Source Extensions (MSE) and Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) to provide an enriched adaptive streaming experience.
52. Azure portal: The Azure portal is a web-based application which can be used to create, manage and remove Azure resource and services
53. It is located at https://portal.Azure.com
54. Resources: Azure resource is an individual computer, networking data …
55. Azure Space – cloud-powered innovation on and off the planet
56. We are excited to share the work we are doing to make Azure the platform and ecosystem of choice for the mission needs of the space community with Azure Space.
57. Use Azure ExpressRoute to create private connections between your Rackspace-managed Azure environment and other private and public clouds
58. Mitigate risk Know that our specialists have your back, with a 15-minute response-time SLA and proactive notifications on top of Microsoft Azure.
The meaning of Azure is 'azure, sky blue'. It is derived literally from the vocabulary word azure with the meaning 'sky blue'. It represents the transferred use of the vocabulary word as a given name. Azure has 13 forms that are used in English and foreign languages.
The name Azure is of Spanish origin. The meaning of Azure is "sky blue". Azure is generally used as a girl's name.
The definition of azure is a light, purplish blue color. An example of azure is the sky on a clear day. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Some of the companies that use Microsoft Azure include:
|Allied Wire & Cable, Inc.||awcwire.com||50M-100M||200-500|
|PROTEGE PARTNERS L L C||protegepartners.com||1M-10M||10-50|