1. An affirmative vote or voter: The Ayes outnumber the nays on this issue.
An, Affirmative, Ayes
2. I Aye thought that she was the loveliest woman I ever laid eyes on
3. What does Aye mean? Always; ever
4. (adverb) Pledged their love for Aye.
5. Aye a scottish or north eastern english way of saying 'yes'
6. Scottish and Geordie people mostly say 'Aye' Dude:Are you guys coming out?
And, Aye, Are
7. See 4 authoritative translations of Aye in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Aye, And, Audio,
8. The Archdiocesan Youth Employment Services (Aye) of Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc
Archdiocesan, Aye, Angeles
9. 1-6 Exceptions to Calculating Aye dates a
10. In the case of Officers with Reserve service asa cadet ormidshipmen at Service in a Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program, the Aye start date is established by the date the Soldier entered into active service or active …
Asa, At, Aye, Active
11. Aye Finance (aka Ayefin) is a fintech organization with aim to empower the economic transformation of micro enterprises
Aye, Aka, Ayefin, Aim
12. In voting) yes, or a vote that means yes and supports a suggestion or plan of action: The Ayes have it, 20 to 12, and the motion is carried
And, Action, Ayes
13. (Definition of Aye from the Cambridge Academic Content …
14. Aye Meaning: "I assent;" or an alteration of Middle English yai "yes" (see yea); or from Aye (adv.) "always, ever." See definitions of Aye.
Aye, Assent, An, Alteration, Adv, Always
15. Find 7 ways to say Aye, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aye, Along, Antonyms, And, At
16. What does Aye stand for? List of 15 Aye definitions
17. Top Aye abbreviation meanings updated March 2021
18. Aye-Ayes are dark brown or black and are distinguished by a bushy tail that is larger than their body
Aye, Ayes, Are, And
19. They also feature big eyes, slender fingers, and large, sensitive ears. Aye-Ayes …
Also, And, Aye, Ayes
20. An affirmative vote or voter: The Ayes outnumber the nays on this issue
An, Affirmative, Ayes
21. Yes; yea: voted Aye on the appropriations bill
22. [Perhaps from Middle English *ayye : ay, always; see Aye2 + ye, yes; see yea.] Aye 2 also ay (ā) adv
Ayye, Ay, Always, Aye, Also, Adv
23. Archaic Always; ever: pledged their love for Aye
Archaic, Always, Aye
24. Aye is an archaic or dialect word meaning ‘yes’, now used in standard speech only when voting
Aye, An, Archaic
25. " Aye " (pronounced ah yay) is a song by Nigerian singer Davido
26. The Aye-Aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis) is a long-fingered lemur, a strepsirrhine primate native to Madagascar with rodent-like teeth that perpetually grow and a special thin middle finger.
27. There are several ways the phrase is commonly spelled in the English language, such as “Aye yi yi,” “ai yai yai” and “ay yai yai,” but there is no formal acknowledgement about which is
Are, As, Aye, Ai, And, Ay, Acknowledgement, About
28. The Aye-Aye is about 40 cm (16 inches) long, excluding the bushy 55- to 60-cm (21.6- to 23.6-inch) tail
29. Aye-Aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis) Aye-Aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis) eating a coconut.
30. Aye, Aye Nautical A response acknowledging an order.
Aye, Acknowledging, An
31. Aye means yes; used in some dialects of British English
32. 'Do you remember your first day at school?'—'Oh Aye
33. Adverb If you vote Aye, you vote in favour of something.
34. This is the official music video for Sunset Sweatshop's latest single, Aye! Aye is also available on all streaming platforms
Aye, Also, Available, All
35. Aye-Ayes are the most unusual looking of all lemurs
Aye, Ayes, Are, All
36. About AyeQ AyeQ™ is a SaaS software company that defines a new market space for Strategy Automation
About, Ayeq, Automation
37. Led by veteran marketing and sales leaders with highly technical backgrounds, the AyeQ platform brings together decades of successful strategy methods into a scalable platform to guide B2B companies towards creating and executing successful growth strategies
38. Antonyms for Aye include nay, negative, no, non placet, ne'er, never, nevermore, sometimes, temporarily and scarcely
Antonyms, Aye, And
39. Weighing in at about five pounds (2.5 kg), the Aye-Aye is the largest of all nocturnal primates
At, About, Aye, All
40. As with most lemur families, Aye-Ayes do not exhibit significant sexual dimorphism.
As, Aye, Ayes
41. Aye Aye definition: an expression of compliance , esp used by seamen Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Aye, An, And
42. The Aye-Aye has a greatly reduced dental formula of 220.127.116.11
43. "Aye" from 1994 is a superb generally upbeat afro-funk hybrid release that features Kidjo s glorious emotive vocals with a mixture of styles that generally favour radio friendly upbeat danceable tracks
44. Synonyms for Aye in Free Thesaurus
45. 19 synonyms for Aye: yea, yes, absolutely, agreed, all right, assuredly, gladly, indubitably, roger, undoubtedly
Aye, Absolutely, Agreed, All, Assuredly
46. Aye Aye lemur birthday card // animal art, celebration cards, cards for him, cards for her, cards for friend, blank cards WildLinesArtwork
Aye, Animal, Art
47. Favorite Add to Doric New Baby Boy Card, Scottish New Baby Boy Card - Aye, Aye Wee Een!
48. When I'm with you Yeah Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye yea-yeah Yeah Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye yea-yeah Yeah Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye
49. Who the fuck are you Aye Who the fuck are you Aye Who the fuck are you First I drop my top Aye, then I swerve my coupe Aye Counting all these.
Are, Aye, All
50. Aye, Robot (A Rex Nihilo Adventure) (Starship Grifters Book 2) - Kindle edition by Kroese, Robert
51. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Aye, Robot (A Rex Nihilo Adventure) (Starship …
And, Aye, Adventure
52. High quality Aye gifts and merchandise
53. Aye Lyrics: Eh lelele lelele o lelelele / Eh lele / Eh lele o le / Aye….oya jekele / Ah ah Aye / Cause e want e my love o / She no want designer / She no want ferrari / She say na my love o
54. Aye-Ayes often cling upside down on branches and can rest vertically or horizontally
Aye, Ayes, And
55. (Ancrenaz, et al., 1994; Krauker, et al., 2002; Quinn and Wilson, 2004) Aye-Ayes are able to make use of a wide range of locomotor methods including arboreal quadrupedalism, leaping, and head-first descent.
Ancrenaz, Al, And, Aye, Ayes, Are, Able, Arboreal
56. Aye-Aye Madagascar’s mysterious ‘one-of-a-kind’ by Jeffrey Dykes Flickr/Frank.Vassen
57. Initially labeled a rodent when first discovered (due in part to its sharp, rat-like front teeth), the elusive Aye-Aye (pronounced ‘eye-eye’) of Madagascar is now classed as ‘without doubt the world’s most unusual and unique primate’
Aye, As, And
58. 1–3 The Aye-Aye is nocturnal and keeps mainly to the
"All those in favor say aye" Aye is said exactly the same as "I" It means yes and its counterpart is nay/no. If you were holding a formal vote. You would ask all the voters that agree to say aye.
Aye in a text message means hey! Aye means an affirmative vote or a "yes.". The word is used rarely nowadays except for some parts of the world, due to more agreeable replacements for the word "aye.".
Origin and Meaning of Aye. According to a user from Mississippi, United States, the name Aye is of Unknown origin and means "Cool".
Meaning of aye in English. › (used esp. in voting) yes, or a vote that means yes and supports a suggestion or plan of action: The ayes have it, 20 to 12, and the motion is carried.