axon (noun) · axons (plural noun)
1. Every Axon product works together as a single network.
2. Axon, also called nerve fibre, portion of a nerve cell (neuron) that carries nerve impulses away from the cell body. A neuron typically has one Axon that connects it with other neurons or with muscle or gland cells
3. Some Axons may be quite long, reaching, for example, from the spinal cord down to a toe.
4. Axon (Nasdaq: Axon), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, and Skydio, the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, today announced a strategic
5. The Axon Network connects people, devices, and apps to protect life in all regards
6. Click here to go to Axon Academy
7. Axon offers shrink sleeve applicators, tamper evident band applicators, stretch sleeve applicators, and heat shrink tunnels
8. Axon The threadlike process of a neuron which conducts nerve impulses from the cell body to the neuron's ending (bouton) where it is transmitted via a synapse to another neuron, muscle or gland. Syn
9. Axon works with all branches of law enforcement, including military, and will work with you or help you find a distributor to ensure your success. We look forward to supporting you in your mission to protect life
10. Every Axon product works together as a single network
11. A high-level overview of Axon Enterprise, Inc
12. An Axon, or nerve fiber, is a long slender projection of a nerve cell, or neuron, that conducts electrical impulses away from the neuron's cell body or soma
13. Axons are in effect the primary
14. 10 hours ago · Axon's portfolio of products and services is comprehensive and constantly evolving, and the company has proven itself invaluable to law enforcement agencies at …
15. Axon US is an e-commerce company headquartered in New York City
16. Re-engineered from the ground up, Axon winches completely protect critical components from water and mud with critical electronics sealed inside the metal housing.And with revolutionary new technology, Axon is the most advanced powersports winch ever.
17. Axon NASDAQ Updated Mar 22, 2021 10:19 PM
18. Axon (NASDAQ:Axon) continues to build on its platform of software and services for law enforcement and first responders, and it has added …
19. Axon definition, the appendage of the neuron that transmits impulses away from the cell body
20. Every Axon product works together as a single network
21. The Axon Network connects people, devices, and apps to protect life in all regards
22. Axon researched and developed a proof of concept for KYB
23. Axon stock is one of the best growth stocks in the market
24. Axon consists of the Axon Framework and Axon Server, open source, enterprise-ready infrastructure for scaling and distributing event sourcing applications on the JVM
25. AxonIQ, the company behind Axon Framework and Axon Server provides trainings, webinars, events, support, consultancy and more such as the GDPR Data Protection Module to help you as a developer with implementing succesful projects.
26. Axon™ - Breakthrough in situ TEM Software Platform
27. Axon redefines the in situ experience by linking the transmission electron microscopy detectors and in situ systems together with a revolutionary new software platform
28. SPPM battery does not activate Axon Body 2
29. Axon is the global leader of connected public safety technologies
30. Axon 37,060 followers on LinkedIn
31. Axon definition is - a usually long and single nerve-cell process that usually conducts impulses away from the cell body.
32. Axon outgrowth is an early feature of neuronal differentiation and may be quite advanced even as neurons are migrating
33. Many Axons are commissural, crossing the midline to course in Axon tracts and innervate synaptic targets on the opposite side of the neuraxis
34. Once Axons begin to project longitudinally, they tend to fasciculate into bundles
35. View Axon Enterprise, Inc Axon investment & stock information
36. Get the latest Axon Enterprise, Inc Axon detailed stock quotes, stock data, Real-Time ECN, charts, stats and more.
37. Axon SOFTWARE’S PAYROLL IS AN ASSET FOR DRIVER RETENTION “Payroll is important
38. I think that’s one of the biggest things that we’re able to do in Axon, is use the system to properly pay the guys on time… You have to keep up, and make sure that the guys are paid correctly, on time, and in full.
39. Axon provides advanced Electronic Control Devices (ECDs) for use in the law enforcement, medical, military, corrections, professional security, and personal protection markets
40. Axon devices use proprietary technology to incapacitate dangerous, combative, or high-risk subjects who pose a risk to law enforcement
41. "Axon is proud to be a change agent, particularly at a time when our customers, partners and communities are facing global challenges around reimagining justice and policing," says Axon …
42. Axon (Axon) Reports 2020 Revenue of $681 Million, Up 28%, Raises 2021 Outlook 22 Feb 2021 Axon Evidence Completes Australian Government's Cyber Security Assessment for Hosting Public Safety Data
43. When Axon Enterprise hired its new chief software executive from Amazon Alexa and sent him out to accompany police officers on midnight ride-alongs, it was an indicator of where the company known
44. Axon® leverages the principle of muscular irradiation, which is the ability of a muscle being worked to generate more tension when surrounding muscles also contract
45. Government of Ontario Deploys Axon Evidence Across Public Safety Agencies
46. Axon enterprise inc (Axon) - develops advanced electronic control devices for the law enforcement, military, corrections/consumer markets.
Regardless of how complex a neuron is, the function of an axon is usually required for the neuron to serve its purpose. Another important function of an axon is to enhance signal transmission through the use of myelin, which forms a protective sheath that surrounds it.
A process of a neuron that conducts impulses away from the cell body. Axons are usually long and straight. axon. The threadlike process of a neuron which conducts nerve impulses from the cell body to the neuron's ending (bouton) where it is transmitted via a synapse to another neuron, muscle or gland.
The axon carries signals (electric voltages) between the dendrites (the neuron's input sites) and the terminal buttons (the neuron's output sites that are at the very end of the axon).
The synapse is a space between neurons, across which neurotransmitter diffuses between cells to allow for chemical communication. An axon is a physical structure. For the most part, each neuron has only one axon emanating from its soma (the cell body) with many dendrites. The dendrites carry signals from the pre-synaptic cell to the cell body.