1. In a manner provoking censure, disapproval, or the like: She behaved Awfully all evening.
2. Awfully synonyms, Awfully pronunciation, Awfully translation, English dictionary definition of Awfully
3. 78 synonyms of Awfully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Awfully, And, Antonyms
4. Awfully adverb (GREATLY) (US informal also awful) very or extremely, when used before an adjective or adverb: It's an Awfully long time since we last saw each other.
Awfully, Adverb, Also, Awful, An, Adjective
5. Find 26 ways to say Awfully, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Awfully, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Awfully (comparative more Awfully, superlative most Awfully)
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Awfully
Above, Are, Awfully
8. We found a total of 30 words by unscrambling the letters in Awfully.
9. Awfully Total Number of words made out of Awfully = 30 Awfully is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 16 points.Awfully is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 18 points
Awfully, An, Acceptable, Accepted
10. Awfully is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with Y
11. 6 letter Words made out of Awfully
12. The cake that started it all – noted for being one of the best and most famous cake shops in Singapore, Awfully Chocolate’s original All Chocolate Cake is an everyday chocolate cake made with Awfully Chocolate’s own chocolate, which has a unique dark roast flavour
All, And, Awfully, An
13. Baked fresh daily and handcrafted in Singapore from scratch, Awfully
14. We found 10 answers for “Awfully”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Awfully, followed by 4 definitions like “(adv.) Very; excessively”, “Shouting Awfully the dreaded curse” and “(adv.)In an awful manner”.Synonyms for Awfully are for example appallingly, dreadfully and horribly.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Answers, Awfully, Adv, And, An, Awful, Are, Appallingly
16. Awfully adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (badly, poorly) horriblement mal, extrêmement mal loc adv locution adverbiale: groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe
Awfully, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Adverbiale, Adverbe
17. What does Awfully mean? Badly, terribly
18. (adverb) She led after the swiming and cycling, but ran Awfully and came in fourth.
Adverb, After, And, Awfully
19. The housing renovations are almost complete and hubby Ford is an Awfully busy scientist with a power career that eclipses most of the couple's concerns.: Compounding the problem are Awfully poor headlights on dipped beam.: They can be unmade by judicial fiat, but it feels Awfully cruel to do so.: Thus the solemn work of swearing is Awfully profaned by both the imposer and the jurant.
Are, Almost, And, An, Awfully
20. Definition of Awfully in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Awfully mean? Information and translations of Awfully in the most comprehensive …
22. Awfully is a word, as noted in Merriam-Webster's definition of awful
Awfully, As, Awful
23. I recently said this: Your snoring is Awfully bad
24. Awfully in American English (ˈɔfəli ; ˈɔfli)
25. DAVID WALLIAMS' Awfully GOOD Channel 4, 9.35pm The title may sound like a ringing endorsement of Mr Walliams' career, but actually it's a description of the type of things this new series is about.We've all heard (and probably at some point used) the phrase "so bad it's good", and now we're about to celebrate the notion.
Awfully, Actually, About, All, And, At
26. Awfully Chocolate’s original chocolate cakes have won the hearts of many – both young and old – and we are more than happy to continue bringing the flavourful joy of our deliciously soft and moist cakes to sweeten your palate
Awfully, And, Are
27. See 8 authoritative translations of Awfully in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Awfully, And, Audio,
28. Synonyms for Awfully include extremely, very, immensely, terribly, exceedingly, really, dreadfully, eminently, exceptionally and frightfully
29. Definition of Awfully adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Awfully, Adverb, Advanced
30. Awfully - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Awfully adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (extremely, too much) extremadamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora
Awfully, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Adverbio, Al, Adjetivo, Ahora
32. Definition and synonyms of Awfully from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
33. This is the British English definition of Awfully.View American English definition of Awfully.
34. Delivery & Pickup Options - 13 reviews of Awfully Chocolate "This Awfully Chocolate branch is located on the corner of Joo Chiat Road and East Coast Road
Amp, Awfully, And
35. It is part of a space shared by Awfully Chocolate and Mooshi Bake
36. Use the adverb Awfully to emphasize something, or to mean "very." You might say that you'd love to live in New York City, but it's Awfully expensive.
37. Unfortunately,many American universities seem Awfully busy protecting their brand name and not nearly busy enough protecting the pursuit of knowledge
American, Awfully, And
38. 出自-2014年6月阅读原文 But I am not Awfully …
39. Find more ways to say Awfully, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Awfully, Along, Antonyms, And, At
40. Since "awful" means "very bad," it makes sense that "Awfully" means "very badly." Now, consider these two sentences: 1) Google is an Awfully good search engine
Awful, Awfully, An
41. 2) Bing is an Awfully bad search engine
42. In the second example, regardless of the adjective's connotation, "Awfully" just acts as an intensifier - it simply means "very."
Adjective, Awfully, Acts, As, An
43. Welcome to the Awfully Cheerful Engine!, a cinematic tabletop roleplaying game of comedic action.
44. Restaurants near Awfully Chocolate: (0.00 mi) Awfully Chocolate(XiangYang South Road) (0.03 mi) Yan Fei YanWo XiaWu Cha (0.10 mi) JR Recipe (Huaihai) (0.05 mi) Bo DuoXin Ji (XiangYang South Road) (0.06 mi) BanDao XiaoChu; View all restaurants near Awfully Chocolate on Tripadvisor
45. Definition of thanks Awfully in the Idioms Dictionary
46. What does thanks Awfully expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
47. The meeting of ten children under the same roof Awfully brightens the afternoons and evenings
Awfully, Afternoons, And
48. This is transportable and takes Awfully less space in the kitchen.
49. An Awfully Big Adventure made simpler An Awfully Big (and Comprehensive) Adventure A Pet Battler's Guide to: Defeating the Celestial Tournament Celestial Tournament with 18 pets Thank you to ALL the Guide Authors and Contributors, I could not have done it without your help!
An, Awfully, Adventure, And, All,
50. It's Awfully dark in here: put the light on
51. These scissors are Awfully heavy
52. August is still an Awfully long way away
August, An, Awfully, Away
53. They're getting Awfully weary of this silly war
54. Thank you Awfully informal A set phrase expressing a lot of gratitude to someone for something; thank you very much
55. Thank you Awfully for all your help these past couple of weeks, Sarah
56. A: "I've compiles all the data that I could find on these cases." B: "Thank you Awfully, Tom
57. That's a huge help." See also: Awfully, thank thanks Awfully A set phrase
58. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Awfully aw‧ful‧ly / ˈɔːf ə li $ ˈɒː-/ adverb VERY very It’s Awfully cold in here
Awfully, Aw, Adverb
59. Is the heater on? Examples from the Corpus Awfully • She felt sick too, Awfully, Awfully sick
60. • The once top-rated Cosby Show suddenly seemed Awfully distant in time.
61. To live would be an Awfully big adventure, Peter Pan quote, typography digital print, black and white wall art, simple decor, art to inspire LeFits
An, Awfully, Adventure, And, Art
62. Attackers are trying Awfully hard to backdoor iOS developers’ Macs XcodeSpy uses malicious Xcode project to install the EggShell backdoor
Attackers, Are, Awfully
63. The page for the much neglected blog, now at https://Awfullychipper.wordpress.com/.
64. Awfully wedded wife The three proposals in Pride and Prejudice to Elizabeth Bennet, or Lizzy, vary greatly in their motivation