1. Awful definition is - extremely disagreeable or objectionable
2. Using Awful as an Adjective and Adverb
Awful, As, An, Adjective, And, Adverb
3. Awful synonyms, Awful pronunciation, Awful translation, English dictionary definition of Awful
4. Extremely bad or unpleasant; terrible: had an Awful day at the office
An, Awful, At
5. Awful definition, extremely bad; unpleasant; ugly: Awful paintings; an Awful job
6. 159 synonyms of Awful from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 209 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Awful, And, Antonyms
7. Awful: causing intense displeasure, disgust, or resentment.
8. Find 54 ways to say Awful, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Awful, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Awful Cloth is a street-wear clothing brand that inspires clothing full of awe
10. The Crossword Solver found 185 answers to the Awful crossword clue
11. Awful Cloth is a street-wear clothing brand that inspires clothing full of awe
12. Really, though, the Awful Awful is anything but
13. The latest tweets from @Awfulannouncing
14. Order: Awful Awfuls come in a few sizes and many flavors; pictured is a regular-size chocolate ($4.89), our go-to basic flavor
Awful, Awfuls, And
15. The latest tweets from @AwfulfanPOSTERS
16. Awful Annie’s is a fun restaurant to visit for either breakfast or lunch
17. "Awful" is a single by American alternative rock band Hole from the band's third studio album, Celebrity Skin
Awful, American, Alternative, Album
18. Causing fear or dread or terror; "the Awful war"; "an Awful risk"; "dire news"; "a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"; "the dread presence of the headmaster"; "polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"; "a dreadful storm"; "a fearful howling"; "horrendous explosions shook the city"; "a terrible curse"
19. 3 → look/feel Awful 4 literary ADMIRE making you feel great respect or fear — Awfulness noun [uncountable] Grammar Awful is not used with ‘very’
Awful, Admire, Awfulness
20. You say: It was a really Awful experience
21. Don’t say: It was a very Awful experience
22. Examples from the Corpus Awful • The soup tasted Awful.
23. Definition of Awful written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Awful, Audio, And
24. Synonyms for Awful in Free Thesaurus
25. 146 synonyms for Awful: disgusting, terrible, tremendous, offensive, gross, nasty, foul, horrible, dreadful
26. Awful translate: 糟糕的, 极坏的；恶劣的；糟糕的；令人极不愉快的, 非常大的, 极大的；很多的
27. Awful definition: If you say that someone or something is Awful , you dislike that person or thing or you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. "The Awful Air Travel Activity Book" is a far from Awful collection of black and white illustrated puzzles, mazes, bizarre air travel scenes (Security Nightmare!), connect the dots, and other creative coloring and interactive activities that should provide quiet, unplugged entertainment for children ages 10 and up.
Awful, Air, Activity, And, Activities, Ages
29. Awful is an iOS 9.0+ app that's Better Than Safari for browsing the Something Awful Forums.Its story is told in its thread (and the thread before that (and the thread before that (and the thread before that))).
Awful, An, App, And
30. “Awful Things” is a song by the late Lil Peep, featuring Lil Tracy, another member of the LA-based emo hip hop collective GothBoiClique.It was …
31. Awful - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. Describe something that is exceptionally bad as Awful, but be careful: Saying your mom's cooking is Awful may be truthful, but it's also likely to get you a frying pan upside the head.
As, Awful, Also
33. The poor little bugger got an Awful shock
34. I feel Awful about forgetting her birthday
35. I've had a really Awful haircut
36. She still has an Awful lot to learn
37. 'They didn't even offer to pay.' 'Oh that's Awful.'
38. "Awful worshippers with bowed heads" 5
39. Inspiring awe or admiration or wonder; "New York is an amazing city" "the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight" "the awesome complexity of the universe" "this sea, whose gently Awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville "Westminster Hall's awing majesty, so vast, so high, so
Awe, Admiration, An, Amazing, Awesome, Awful, Awing
40. Awful (rather informal) very bad or unpleasant; used to describe something that you do not like or that makes you feel depressed, ill, guilty or disapproving: That’s an Awful colour
41. The weather last summer was Awful.
42. The heat is Awful today, I need to turn on the air conditioner! ASL Gloss
Awful, Air, Asl
43. TODAY HEAT Awful #AC TURN ON I NEED! Sign Variations for this Word
44. What does Awful mean? Extremely bad or unpleasant; terrible
45. (adjective) Had an Awful day at the office.
Adjective, An, Awful, At
46. Awful Lyrics: Swing low / Sweet cherry, make it Awful / It's your life / It's your party, it's so Awful / Let's start a fire / Let's start a riot, yeah, it's Awful / It was punk / Yeah, it was
47. 5 Awful Stocks Robinhood Investors Can't Stop Buying Millennial and novice investors are piling into a number of terrible companies.
Awful, And, Are
48. Antonyms for Awful include wonderful, amazing, brilliant, magnificent, marvellous, beautiful, fabulous, fantastic, lovely and marvelous
Antonyms, Awful, Amazing, And
49. The word "Awful" is an exception, however, in current English
50. An archaic meaning of "Awful", though, is "full of awe/inspiring awe, wonder or fear"
An, Archaic, Awful, Awe
51. The word "Awful" aptly described disasters and catastrophes, since they inspired fear and awe, even though they were calamitous.
Awful, Aptly, And, Awe
52. Awful (adjective) very bad or unpleasant "an Awful speech" "the place smelled Awful" "I look Awful in a swimsuit" Awful (adjective) extremely shocking; horrific "Awful, bloody images" Awful (adjective) (of a person) very unwell or troubled "I felt Awful for being so angry with him" "you look Awful—you should go and lie down" Awful (adjective)
Awful, Adjective, An, Angry, And
53. 2457374 We have been having Awful weather
54. Sharptoothed 1445166 Where did you find this Awful dog? CK 256562 I had an Awful time at the conference
Awful, An, At
55. CM 25222 I'm afraid there's been some Awful news
56. NekoKanjya 73582 "Natto" smells Awful, but tastes delicious.Eldad 25702 It's an Awful shame your wife couldn't come
57. NekoKanjya 282274 Although natto smells Awful, it is delicious.
58. Awful Awfuls are "Awful big, Awful good," and if you can drink three at a sitting, the fourth one is free! The Boston Globe's Francis Storrs explained the origin of the Awful Awful in a 2013 article: True ice cream old-timers will remember the pre-Fribble days, when Friendly served the Awful Awful…
Awful, Awfuls, Are, And, At, Article
59. "Yeah, that was Awful," Meyer told reporters via ESPN.com on Friday