1. Awed definition is - showing awe
2. Awed synonyms, Awed pronunciation, Awed translation, English dictionary definition of Awed
3. Awed definition, filled with or expressing awe
4. 9 synonyms of Awed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Awed: filled with amazement or wonder.
6. Definition of Awed in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Awed mean? Information and translations of Awed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
8. What does Awed mean? Simple past tense and past participle of awe
9. Find 36 ways to say Awed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Awed (Alliance for Wise Energy Decisions) is an informal, non-partisan, non-profit coalition of North American individuals, organizations, communities, and businesses who are primarily concerned about the future of the electrical energy sector
11. Awed develops and manages a wide range of programs to promote faculty equity, diversity and inclusion, including workshops and trainings to improve faculty hiring and promotion processes, faculty mentoring, and interdisciplinary networking.
12. Awedbymonica.com is a fashion and lifestyle blog run by blogger Monica Awe-Etuk, one of Atlanta's top social media influencers.
13. AJ Awed is building a grassroots coalition to fight for the policies we deserve: protecting and expanding public housing, pushing for rent control, addressing the opioid crisis through restorative justice, and opposing the gentrification of our neighborhoods.
14. Rider Haggard, She: A History of Adventure: Even now my heart faints before the recollection of it, as she stood and smiled at our Awed faces, and I would give half my remaining time upon this earth to see her once like that again.
15. 1.7m Followers, 446 Following, 993 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Simone Paciello (@Awed__)
16. Awed - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
17. Awed: 1 adj inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence “ Awed by the silence” Synonyms: awful reverent feeling or showing profound respect or veneration adj having or showing a feeling of mixed reverence and respect and wonder and dread “stood in Awed silence before the shrine” Synonyms: awestricken , awestruck overAwed overcome
18. We found 8 answers for “Awed”
19. This page shows answers to the clue Awed.Awed may be defined as “Filled with or expressing awe“Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence“Having or showing a feeling of mixed reverence and respect and wonder and dread”.
20. Synonyms for Awed in Free Thesaurus
21. 18 synonyms for Awed: impressed, shocked, amazed, afraid, stunned, frightened, terrified, cowed, astonished
22. See 6 authoritative translations of Awed in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
23. Iran was Awed by the majesty of the Shahanshah, the king of kings, and thought it was at the zenith of greatness
24. Chris Barclay, keeper of archaeology and curator of the museum, joined Hull Council only a few weeks ago but has already been Awed by the scale of the development.
25. Awed Featured in AAC&U News
26. The Office to Advance Women, Equity & Diversity (Awed) was featured in the February edition of AAC&U News, the monthly newsletter of the American Association of Colleges & Universities that goes out to more than 50,000 educators.
27. Awed definition: wondering and respectful Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. Even UConn legends Awed by Paige Bueckers' 'ridiculous' freshman season
29. Ciao a tutti ragazzi qui Awed, Owed, Od Simone Paciello ho una crisi d'identità! PROPOSTE LIVE&COMMERCIALE: Awed@doom-entertainment.com
30. A list of words that end with Awed.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Awed (words with the suffix Awed)
31. Also try our list of Words that start with Awed, and words that contain Awed, and Synonyms of Awed.
32. Awed (io) e Riccardo Dose (lui) sono tornati a commentare i video più trash, assurdi e chi più ne ha più ne metta, presi su Internet
33. Awed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (voice, etc.: showing awe) sorprendido/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
34. Rachel watched in Awed silence as the gymnast spun through the air.
35. Awed is a 5 piece LIVE band that brings back ALL the wonderful songs from the last 4 decades that we don’t hear anymore.
36. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence; "Awed by the silence"; "awful worshippers with bowed heads" having or showing a feeling of mixed reverence and respect and wonder and dread; "stood in Awed silence before the shrine"; "in grim despair and awestruck wonder"
37. Awed to Heaven, Rooted in Earth: Prayers of Walter Brueggemann [Walter Brueggemann, Edwin Searcy] on Amazon.com
38. Awed to Heaven, Rooted in Earth: Prayers of Walter Brueggemann
39. Awed offers a 26-session business development, management and planning course for women who own a full-time firm that's at least a year old, or a part-time venture that …
40. 1 ‘he spoke in an Awed whisper’ SYNONYMS filled with wonder , wonderstruck, awestruck, amazed, filled with amazement, astonished, filled with astonishment, lost for words, open-mouthed
41. Another word for Awed: impressed, shocked, amazed, afraid, stunned Collins English Thesaurus
42. T his Awed site is a representative collection of good articles, studies and reports — designed to get citizens adequately educated about key energy and environmental matters
43. ‘Even Queen Elizabeth II's personal jewel collection has been incredibly well-documented for the benefit of the Awed public.’ ‘Separate fields show electric trains rumbling over rails, waved on by Awed peasant girls.’ ‘Darcy glanced at the Awed expressions around him with impatience.’ ‘There was a long, Awed …
44. Awed is a 5 piece LIVE band that brings back ALL the wonderful songs from the last 4 decades that we don’t hear anymore.
45. A list of words that contain Awed, and words with Awed in them.This page brings back any words that contain the word or letter you enter from a large scrabble dictionary
46. We also have lists of Words that end with Awed, and words that start with Awed
47. Find 9 ways to say BE Awed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. The Awed family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1911 and 1920
49. The most Awed families were found in the USA in 1920
50. In 1920 there was 1 Awed family living in Illinois
51. This was about 50% of all the recorded Awed's in the USA
52. Illinois and 1 other state had the highest population of Awed …
53. Awed & Amazed: A Devotional Collection for Women (Lovely Lady Devotionals) (Volume 1) [Bettencourt, Julia] on Amazon.com
54. Awed & Amazed: A Devotional Collection for Women (Lovely Lady Devotionals) (Volume 1)
55. The little girl was Awed into silence
56. The audience was Awed into silence by her stunning performance
57. I am still Awed by David's courage
58. It took 18 years after Shock and Awe unleashed on Iraq for the Hegemon to be mercilessly shocked and Awed by a virtually simultaneous, diplomatic Russia-China one-two.