1. Definition of Awe (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : an emotion variously combining dread, veneration, and wonder that is inspired by authority or by the sacred or sublime stood in Awe of the king regard nature's wonders with Awe …
2. Awe is the feeling we get in the presence of something vast that challenges our understanding of the world, like looking up at millions of stars in the night sky or marveling at the birth of a child
3. When people feel Awe, they may use other words to describe the experience, such as wonder, amazement, surprise, or transcendence.
4. Awe has one vision: To Unlock Performance
5. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, Awe innovates, designs, retails and distributes Awe brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
6. Find 65 ways to say Awe, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Awe Learning’s Early Literacy Station™ Platinum, Bilingual Spanish Literacy Station Platinum and AfterSchool Edge™ are proud recipients of the Modern Library Award, by LibraryWorks
8. Awe is a noun that means wonder or amazement
9. A person might look in Awe at a beautiful sunset, for instance, or at an elegant example of mid-century modern architecture
10. Witnessing a terrible calamity can inspire Awe, or a person might feel Awe during a religious ritual
11. Awe inspiring jewelry for all inspiring women We design fine jewelry as a vehicle for self-empowerment
12. Awe is the fastest-growing professional development company for the advancement of women in the workplace
13. Awe clients have the common goal of learning, growing, partnering, supporting, and promoting each other with the shared philosophy that awareness and action lead to change.
14. An overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like: in Awe of God; in Awe of great political figures
15. Verb (used with object), Awed, aw·ing.
16. A feeling of respect or reverence mixed with dread and wonder, often inspired by something majestic or powerful: "There was a fierce purpose in the gale that seemed directed at him, and made him hold his breath in Awe" (Joseph Conrad)
17. A feeling of great respect sometimes mixed with fear or surprise: I've always held musicians in Awe. As children we were rather in Awe of our grandfather
18. You can't help but stand in Awe of (= respect …
19. 5 synonyms of Awe from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Awe: the rapt attention and deep emotion caused by the sight of something extraordinary.
21. A magnet for the world’s leading brands and corporations to showcase their offerings to the world, Awe offers flexible integrated exposition space, with outstanding support facilities and …
22. Awe (A Wealth of Entertainment; formerly Wealth TV) is a United States-based lifestyle and entertainment cable network.Privately held by Herring Networks, Inc., the network operates several domestic and international television feeds while its primary production facilities and corporate headquarters are located in San Diego, California.It is on numerous providers including DirecTV, …
23. As in Awe okay *can be emphasized by using multiple e's*
24. Awe is a noun for the feeling of wonderment after seeing something spectacular.One can also be in Awe if he or she is afraid of someone or respects someone greatly.As a verb it means to cause someone else to be in Awe
25. The adjective Awe-inspiring uses the latter of the two words.Though technically something could be aw-inspiring, most would see that term as a misspelling of the more popular
26. Awe is a high performing, streamlined business delivering extraordinary products.
27. Inflections of ' Awe ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
28. Address Windowing Extensions (Awe) is a set of extensions that allows an application to quickly manipulate physical memory greater than 4GB
29. See 6 authoritative translations of Awe in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
30. Awe exhaust has a commitment to product quality and to performance enhancing your vehicle is the secret to their success and this commitment manifests itself throughout the entire production process from innovation to design and through to quality control
31. By having the facilities to do everything in-house Awe tuning exhaust can carefully
32. It is an Awe of God that inspires my major life decisions as well as my daily actions
33. The Awe Factor: How a Little Bit of Wonder Can Make a Big Difference in Your Life (Inspirational Gift for Friends, Personal Growth Guide) by Allen Klein and Jack Canfield Dec 1, 2020
34. Awe also helps us savor our feelings and physical sensations
35. Eagle points out that one of the characteristic signs of experiencing Awe is a tingling going up our spine, which also helps us
36. Awe 2018 TV-MA 1h 50m Telugu-Language Movies Disparate characters, including an aspiring time traveler, a phony chef, a drug-addicted waitress and several others, share a surprising connection.
37. Awe: America West Airlines (ICAO code) Awe: Advanced Warfighting Experiment: Awe: Association for World Education: Awe: Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (Calgary, AB, Canada)
38. Awe is a 2018 Indian Telugu -language psychological drama film written and directed by Prasanth Varma
39. With over a decade in the space, Augmented World Expo (Awe) is the leading AR/VR event series in the world
40. Awe hosts four annual events (Silicon Valley, Munich, Asia, Tel Aviv) and has meetup chapters all …
41. Awe definition: Awe is the feeling of respect and amazement that you have when you are faced with Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. Awe inspiring Creating, instilling, or demanding a sensation of reverence, admiration, or (potentially) fear
43. Her writing is absolutely Awe inspiring—it stirs emotions in me I didn't think were possible
44. The destructive power of nature is truly Awe inspiring
45. See also: Awe be in Awe (of someone or something) To have an overwhelming amount of respect
46. Note: We have 134 other definitions for Awe in our Acronym Attic
47. New search; suggest new definition; Search for Awe in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia
48. Awe parts fit many VW models, including those powered by 1.8T, 2.0T and 2.5L engines; and for Audi models powered by 2.0T, 2.7T, 3.0T, 4.0T and 4.2T engines
49. Awe parts also augment Porsche 911 Turbo, Carrera, GT2, Panamera, Boxster, Cayman and Macan models; as well as the BMW F1X, F2X, F3X and F8X chassis codes.
50. Awe also seems to boost feelings of connectedness (subjects were more likely to identify with universal human categories after contemplating the T
51. Viewing Awe-inducing images reduced the effort people were willing to put into getting money (where
52. Awe Management has been plagued by a catalogue of problems, prompting the National Audit Office (NAO) to issue a series of scathing criticisms of it and the MoD earlier this year.
53. Awe is a high performing, streamlined business delivering extraordinary products.
54. ‘The Labour party was still in Awe of its own election victory of 1945.’ ‘I used to be in Awe of people who got a lot of publicity.’ ‘In India I am frequently in Awe of the sense of personal peace in the midst of apparent turmoil.’ ‘I have always been in Awe of the elephant - what a …
55. Awe - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
56. Awe returns to Europe for the fifth year 15-16 October in Munich, Germany