AWASH [əˈwôSH, əˈwäSH]
1. Adjective The deck of the boat was almost Awash
2. The streets were Awash from the heavy rains Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective When that reluctance faded, the room would be Awash in names, …
3. Flooded, drowned, engulfed, submerged, immersed, afloat, inundated, deluged, submersed The bathroom floor was Awash
4. Overburdened, overwhelmed, swamped a company which is Awash with cash Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
5. 32 synonyms of Awash from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Awash: containing, covered with, or …
7. By the time I discovered the problem, the floor was Awash
8. Having an amount of something that is very large or larger than necessary or wanted: The city is Awash with drugs and the police are powerless …
9. By the time I discovered the problem, the floor was Awash
10. Having an amount of something that is very large or larger than necessary or wanted: The city is Awash with drugs and the police are powerless …
11. When Awash opened its first restaurant in 1994, the idea was simple: show America what Ethiopia has to offer
12. We have enjoyed dining in the restaurant, but will never again order carry out from Awash
13. Awash Ethiopian Restaurant opened August 17th, 2017 in the neighborhood of miami gardens
14. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English a‧wash /əˈwɒʃ $ əˈwɒːʃ, əˈwɑːʃ/ adjective [ not before noun] 1 covered with water or another liquid 2 containing too many things or people of a particular kind Awash with All the pavements were Awash with rubbish.
15. The Awash (sometimes spelled HAwash; Oromo Awaash; Amharic: አዋሽ; Afar We'ayot; Somali: Webiga Dir) is a major river of Ethiopia.Its course is entirely contained within the boundaries of Ethiopia and empties into a chain of interconnected lakes that begin with Lake Gargori and end with Lake Abbe (or Abhe Bad) on the border with Djibouti, some 100 kilometres (60 or 70 miles) from the head
16. Awash Subah' Town Administration is a market town in central Ethiopia
17. Located in Administrative Zone 3 of the Afar Region, above a gorge on the Awash River, after which the town is named, the town lies on the Addis Ababa–Djibouti Railway, which crosses the gorge by a bridge there
18. It is the largest settlement in Awash Fentale woreda.
19. Awash Bank is a bank that has thrived over 25 years in a rapidly evolving market and economy.
20. Find 13 ways to say Awash, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. When Awash opened its first restaurant in 1994, the idea was simple: show America what Ethiopia has to offer
22. Adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE] If the ground or a floor is Awash, it is covered in water, often because of heavy rain or as the result of an accident
23. Synonyms: flooded, drowned, engulfed, submerged More Synonyms of Awash
24. Awash - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Awash adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (flooded) inundado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: The house had flooded and the kitchen
26. Awash: 1 adj covered with water “the monsoon left the whole place Awash ” Synonyms: afloat , flooded , inundated , overflowing full containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
27. Awash is delicious! We've been getting take our from here and ordering from delivery apps since the pandemic started, but everything has been as delicious as always
28. Heartfelt Ethiopian delights meet traditional interior design at the characterful Awash Ethiopian Restaurant in Chicago
29. Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.Awashbank.com or send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of
30. Awash Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021: Recently the Awash Bank published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position in Branch Manager Class IV Branch and Senior Applications Development Officer
31. Awash Winery, The Oldest Estate Of Ethiopia
32. Awash Winery, which has been in existence for 70 years, is the oldest active winery in the country.
33. Awash used to be inconsistent but lately the food has been always amazing every time I order
34. The south boundary of the park is formed by the Awash river which swings north soon after leaving the park and eventually disappears into the Afar (Danakil) region.
35. ‘the boat rolled violently, its decks Awash’
36. ‘At the end of 2000, York was reduced to a sandbag city, hit by unprecedented levels of rain and Awash with flood water.’.
37. ‘The old place, Awash with memories, is now hosting its last season before the club moves to its huge new stadium at nearby Ashburton Grove.’ ‘The next morning there was a last-minute change of plan to avoid arriving back in London while it was Awash with May Day demonstrators.’
38. Awash Bank Job Vacancy 2021: Awash International Bank (አዋሽ ኢንተርናትኦናል ባንክ ስ.ግ.) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions.Awash Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment
39. The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Awash Bank (Awash
40. When Awash opened its first restaurant in 1994, the idea was simple: show America what Ethiopia has to offer
41. Awash is a African, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
42. Awash adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (flooded) inondato, allagato agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" The house had flooded and the kitchen floor was Awash.
43. When running "Awash" -- that is, with a small part of their upper works above water, they are driven by a gasoline engine at a speed of over 10 miles an hour.How Britannia Came to Rule the Waves Updated to 1900
44. Kennedy skillfully evokes the atmosphere of an edgy defeated Germany and that of a victorious Britain Awash in disappointment and disillusion, but …
45. 01-Awash Medical Transport LLC 1924 W Columbus Dr Tampa FL 33607
46. Help Get directions, reviews and information for 01-Awash Medical Transport LLC in Tampa, FL
47. When Awash opened its first restaurant in 1994, the idea was simple: show America what Ethiopia has to offer
48. Awash makes our favorite sambusa we’ve had in NYC - theirs is a crispy triangle filled with ground beef and onions that’s been fried to golden perfection
49. You can get these sambusas at either of Awash’s two locations in Manhattan - one on the UWS and one in the East Village.
50. Definition of Awash in the Definitions.net dictionary
51. What does Awash mean? Information and translations of Awash in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
52. Awash in a Sea of Faith ranges from popular piety to magic, from anxious revolutionary war chaplains to the cool rationalism of James Madison, from divining rods and seer stones to Anglican and Unitarian elites, and from Virginia Anglican occultists and Presbyterians raised from the dead to Jonathan Edwards, Joseph Smith, and Abraham Lincoln
53. Definition and synonyms of Awash from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
54. This is the British English definition of Awash.View American English definition of Awash.
55. The Awash Falls Lodge is an eco-friendly Lodge, located in the heart of Awash National Park, 205 km East of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia's capital city, the centre for …
56. The Awash group consists of heads of adult services from all local authorities and meets on a quarterly basis (including an annual conference) to discuss those issues that contribute to the effective delivery of services for adults, and in particular older people.
57. Explore Awash National Park holidays and discover the best time and places to visit
58. Easily accessible from Addis Ababa, 756-sq-km Awash National Park is one of Ethiopiaâ s most visited parks
59. Order food online at Awash, Geneva with Tripadvisor: See 158 unbiased reviews of Awash, ranked #142 on Tripadvisor among 1,709 restaurants in Geneva.
Definition of Awash (Entry 2 of 2) river 500 miles (805 kilometers) long in eastern Ethiopia flowing northeast : flooded with or covered by water or another liquid US : floating in a large amount of water or another liquid : flooded or covered with water or other liquid The ship began to sink, her decks already awash.
2. adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE] If a place is awash with something, it contains a large amount of it. This, after all, is a company which is awash with cash.
1 containing, covered with, or thoroughly penetrated by water. the streets were awash from the heavy rains. Synonyms for awash. bathed, bedraggled, doused. (also dowsed), drenched, dripping,
Definition of awash. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : alternately covered and exposed by waves or tide. b : washing about : afloat. c : covered with water : flooded. 2 : filled, covered, or completely overrun as if by a flood a movie awash in sentimentality.