1. Aware definition is - having or showing realization, perception, or knowledge
2. Aware biometrics solutions can capture a range of biometric factors—everything from fingerprints and retina scans to voice and full facial recognition
3. And the Aware modular architecture makes the system easy to configure for virtually any biometric identity management application
4. Some common synonyms of Aware are alive, awake, cognizant, conscious, and sensible
5. While all these words mean "having knowledge of something," Aware implies vigilance in observing or alertness in drawing inferences from what one experiences. Aware of changes in climate How are the words alive and sensible related as synonyms of Aware?
6. Find 56 ways to say Aware, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Aware is holding a hiring event
8. Aware provides a range of services for people who have experienced domestic violence or sexual assault
9. Aware Recovery Care is a pioneer in the in-home mental health and substance use disorder treatment industry, representing true innovation
10. Supported by a specially-trained team of addiction professionals, Aware offers a best-in-class in-home addiction treatment program backed by both logic and data.
11. Aware Data View Recipe Cards and Tips
12. 2019 and 2020 Texas Assessment Conference Aware Tips and Data View Recipe Cards; 2018 Texas Assessment Conference Aware Tips and Data View Recipe Cards; 2017 Texas Assessment Conference Aware Tips and Data View Recipe Cards; Aware FAQ
13. Why can't I edit, delete, or add a question on a test? Aware Management
14. Issued by Aware Super Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 202 672, AFSL 293340, the trustee of Aware Super ABN 53 226 460 365
15. Financial planning services are provided by our wholly owned financial planning business Aware Financial Services Australia Limited, ABN 86 003 742 756, AFSL No
16. Aware is a publicly held company (Nasdaq: AWRE) based in Bedford, Massachusetts
17. To learn more, visit https://www.Aware.com or follow Aware on Twitter @AwareBiometrics
18. Aware synonyms, Aware pronunciation, Aware translation, English dictionary definition of Aware
19. Having knowledge or discernment of something: was Aware of the difference between the two versions; became Aware that the music had stopped.
20. Synonyms for Aware include cognizant, conscious, mindful, conversant, acquainted, familiar, informed, knowing, apprised and perceptive
21. Aware provides practical instruction for mastering the Wheel of Awareness, a life-changing tool for cultivating more focus, presence, and peace in one's day-to-day life
22. Aware provides free support, education and information services for people impacted by depression and bipolar disorder, as well as their loved ones.
23. Aware Institute is an independent consulting organization with the mission of supporting advancements in animal welfare through assessment, research, and education
24. Aware HELPS WILDLIFE The Aware Wildlife Center rehabilitates Georgia’s injured and orphaned native wild animals and educates the community about peaceful coexistence with wildlife
25. See baby pics! Baby Season Highlights! Aware and COVID-19.
26. Aware is just such a company, with a purpose to Bring Biometrics to Life™ and an aspiration to create a world where you Own your identity™.
27. Aware aims to adopt the latest advancements in cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and behavioral analytics to amplify enterprise value by monitoring the social graph (Office 365, Slack,
28. Aware definition, having knowledge; conscious; cognizant: Aware of danger
29. Aware We are Aware that some people are getting frustrated
30. Find 344 ways to say BE Aware OF, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Aware is the only comprehensive AI solution for governance, risk, compliance and insights for technologies like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Yammer and Workplace
32. Meet the Leadership Team In a market that is constantly changing, Aware’s executive team blends extensive experience with a discerning eye toward the future.
33. Aware is dedicated to advocacy through research
34. To be Aware means to know about
35. If you're Aware of a sled zooming towards you, move! And if you’re Aware that the other kids wish they had sleds, share yours
36. Aware Enterprise and Aware Express are designed around the natural flow of the case process, making it intuitive and easy-to-use for VR Counselors
37. AdAware is the Internet’s security and privacy leader
38. Aware is a parent-run group supporting families with children and young adults on the autistic spectrum (formal diagnosis not required)
39. Aware - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
40. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Aware adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (conscious: of [sth]): consciente adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
41. Adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE, ADJECTIVE that] If you are Aware of something, you know about it
42. Smokers are well Aware of the dangers to their own health
43. [ + of] He should have been Aware …
44. All Aware's lectures have been recorded and uploaded to YouTube over the last number of years
45. The Alliance of White Anti-Racists Everywhere – Los Angeles (Aware-LA) is an all-volunteer alliance of white anti-racist people organizing to challenge racism and work for racial justice in transformative alliance with people of color.
46. Synonyms for Aware in Free Thesaurus
47. 44 synonyms for Aware: informed, enlightened, knowledgeable, learned, expert, versed, up to date, in the picture, plugged-in, in the know, erudite, well-read
48. Aware gives organizations access to a plethora of videos, interactive cyber security Awareness content, and pre-designed modules to select from
49. • Sheila became Aware of the hem of her dress slowly rising
50. • He became Aware of the pulse throbbing in his head
51. • He knelt by my bed, watching me until I became Aware of the sound of his harsh breathing
52. • I became Aware of two things
53. • Then h e became Aware that Pete was very close to him.
54. Awareness is the state of being conscious of something
55. More specifically, it is the ability to directly know and perceive, to feel, or to be cognizant of events.Another definition describes it as a state wherein a subject is Aware of some information when that information is directly available to bring to bear in the direction of a wide range of behavioral actions.
56. The Aware Classification Database can assist policy makers in adopting Aware as a tool to support setting performance targets and guide optimal use of antibiotics in countries
57. Aware makes meditation simpler and gradually teaches you skills to significantly improve your quality of life.
58. Aware of something He was well Aware of the problem
59. She slipped away without him being Aware of it
60. They suddenly became Aware of people looking at them
61. Everybody should be made Aware of the risks involved
62. We're just making the public Aware of the issue.
63. Stay Aware! Don't let your guard down.· Conscious or having knowledge of something
64. Churchill, who, as you are Aware, is good enough to come to us for his diaconate, and, as we hope, for much longer; and being a
65. Seek professional financial advice, consider your own circumstances and read our product disclosure statement before making a decision about Aware Super
66. Issued by Aware Super Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 202 672, AFSL 293340, the trustee of Aware …
67. Soothed by the peace of my journey, I had lost all count of time but eventually I became Aware that the boat was gliding slowly towards the bank.
68. AwareGPS - The easy, affordable GPS tracking system
69. Aware is the leading women’s rights and gender equality group in Singapore
70. Aware believes in the rights of women and men to make informed and responsible choices about their lives and to have equal opportunities in education, marriage and employment, and in the right of women to control their own bodies, particularly with regard to sexual and reproductive rights.