award (verb) · awards (third person present) · awarded (past tense) · awarded (past participle) · awarding (present participle)
award (noun) · awards (plural noun)
1. Award synonyms, Award pronunciation, Award translation, English dictionary definition of Award
2. To grant as merited or due: Awarded prizes to the winners
3. 24 synonyms of Award from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 94 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Award: something given in recognition of achievement.
5. Award definition, to give as due or merited; assign or bestow: to Award prizes
6. Find 54 ways to say Award, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Welcome to Award.com We at Award.com are committed to provide you with HIGH QUALITY products, skilled CRAFTSMANSHIP, and excellent SERVICE.With our intuitive online design tools, it's EASY to create your own designs
8. All Nominations from Henry Mancini, Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson to Kanye West, Taylor Swift and Adele, explore the winners and biggest moments from each GRAMMY Awards telecast.
9. A free tool to help everyone search for the best Award flights
10. O Clarifies guidance on duplication of Awards (para 1 – 1 9)
11. O Updates guidance and procedures for revocation of Awards, badges, and tabs (paras 1–30, 1–31, and 1–32).
12. You can also call one of our friendly Award specialists toll free at 1-800-4-Awards (1-800-429-2737) for professional customer assistance
13. Celebrate Your Employees: Order Awards Now
14. Begin ordering the Awards, trophies, and plaques you want now
15. You can call one of our friendly Award specialists toll-free at 800-4-Awards (800-429-2737) if you
16. I hereby Award Sotheby with a gold medal for his first place finish in the 100-meter dash
17. I will Award the winner of the challenge with immunity in the next round of challenges
18. Award is a regular verb, and it follows the standard English conjugation rules
19. Here are a few ways to conjugate this verb: I/we Award: first person singular/plural
20. An Award, sometimes called a distinction, is something given to a recipient as a token of recognition of excellence in a certain field
21. An Award may be described by three aspects: 1) who is given 2) what 3) by whom, all varying according to purpose
22. The best known Award is the Academy Award of Merit, more popularly known as the Oscar statuette
23. SAM.gov The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S
24. 1) ARRL’s most popular Award is the Worked All States Award
25. Thousands upon thousands of Awards have been issued to hams around the world
26. In ARRL’s 101 st year, we have redesigned the certificates and the program in hopes of streamlining and improving the Award program
27. Top Website for Designing Custom Plaques, Awards, Trophies, Name Plates & Personalized Gifts
28. An Award is also perfect as a gift to present to someone special on their retirement in recognition of their hard work over the years and can be put in pride of place to honor them and their career achievements.
29. Awardees are listed starting on page 102
30. Achievement Award Jayshree Seth, Ph.D.
31. Advocating Women in Engineering Award Diane Foley
32. Advocating Women in Engineering Award Ireena Erteza, Ph.D.
33. Advocating Women in Engineering Award Rahima Mohammed, Ph.D.
34. A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after June 1, 2020
35. Celebrate achievements with an Award certificate using Adobe Spark
36. Give praise wherever it is deserved with personalized Award certificates
37. Jordan Peele becomes the first African American to win the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay, as well as the first African American to be nominated for producing, writing and directing in the same year
38. A large selection of firefighter plaques in various sizes, shapes, and prices! From several variations of the Maltese Cross plaque to our economically priced Firefighter Economy Plaque - FireAwards.com will make your Award buying a breeze! For tips, reviews, and helpful info don't miss our Firefighter Plaque Buyer's Guide
39. AwardWallet is a one-of-a-kind service that helps you track all of your loyalty points including frequent flier miles, hotel points, dining rewards, and shopping rewards.
40. A' Design Award, recognizing the excellent and original design work from across the globe, is the highest achievement in design, a source of inspiration for Award-winning designers, artists, architects, brands and design agencies.
41. Award plaques are the perfect way to say thank you or to recognize outstanding achievements
42. Information included consists of: name, service number, rank, general order number, order date and issuing organization, Award type, date Awarded, as well as Oak Leaf Cluster additions and in some cases place of birth and/or place of enlistment.
43. Scroll through the Award-winning designs 2021 representing the current bicycle trends
44. The primary aim of the Award is to create publicity, PR push and advertisement opportunities for design Award winners while supporting the global design culture, creating incentives for entrants to come up with superior designs for a better future
45. A' Design Awards is a premier annual juried design competition that honors the best designers, architects, engineers, design studios, brands and
46. RECOMMENDATION FOR Award Subject: DA FORM 638, JUN 2017 Created Date: 10/10/2017 11:36:09 AM
47. Award - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
48. Awwwards are the Website Awards that recognize and promote the talent and effort of the best developers, designers and web agencies in the world.
49. Chicago Trophy and Awards International understand excellence
50. Award ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Award là gì: 1
51. To grant as merited or due: Awarded prizes to the winners
52. To grant an amount or other benefit legally due: Awarded damages to the plaintiff
53. Something Awarded or granted, as for merit
54. [Middle English Awarden, from Anglo
55. African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (Award) works toward inclusive, agriculture-driven prosperity for Africa by strengthening the production and dissemination of more gender-responsive agricultural research and innovation.
56. Awards apply to employers and employees depending on the industry they work in and the type of job worked
57. Every Award has information about who it covers
58. To work out which Award applies, read: the coverage clause (usually clause 4) the job classifications (usually in the pay clause or a schedule).
59. Use these badges in a unit on friendship, to Award students for participation
60. Image Award: Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series Sterling K
61. Brown: Nominee Image Award: Outstanding Drama Series: Outstanding Performance by a Youth (Series, Special, Television Movie or Limited Series) Lonnie Chavis
62. Award (one) (something) for (something) To bestow something upon one for a particular reason
63. Our boss Awarded Joel the promotion for his experience as an actuary
64. The committee Awarded Patricia the research grant for all of her effort this semester
65. See also: Award, for Award (someone or something) (something) To bestow something upon someone or
66. The Award goes to the student who presents the best dissertation
67. The Award is one of her best books ever by Ms
68. All Award recipients will receive the following benefits and have the following expectations: Complimentary registration to the Annual Meeting at ASN Kidney Week 2021
69. The Filmfare Award celebrate and honour the artistic and technical aspects of cinema every year
70. This Award recognizes a member of the LGBTQ+ community who has made a significant contribution to the Council through their service, scholarship, and actions that promote and support the advancement of the LGBTQ+community in the profession, in literacy-related activities, and in public engagement, creating a culture of change.