1. Avouch definition is - to declare as a matter of fact or as a thing that can be proved : affirm
2. How to use Avouch in a sentence.
3. Avouch Linux© is a free operating system based on Linux©
4. To declare the provable truth or validity of; affirm: She Avouched that she herself was innocent
5. Avouch definition, to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness
6. Avouch Sentence Examples She asked Tim to recommend her for the job since he could Avouch for her excellent character
7. I can Avouch that he is a good violin player because I have seen him practice for years
8. To declare the provable truth or validity of; affirm: She Avouched that she herself was innocent
9. 28 synonyms of Avouch from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 55 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Avouch: to declare (something) to be true or genuine.
11. That the proverb is by no means of general application, the experience of every one can Avouch. THE INTERNATIONAL MONTHLY, VOLUME 5, NO
12. 4, APRIL, 1852 VARIOUS One of the most sensible and practical of all proverbs, as every body's experience can Avouch. THE INTERNATIONAL MONTHLY, VOLUME 5, NO
13. Avouch Linux© is a free operating system based on Linux©
14. Avouch To acknowledge of one's own
15. Thou hast Avouch ED the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: and the LORD hath Avouch ED thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his
16. Avouch is an extremely old-fashioned way to say another (only slightly old-fashioned) word, avow
17. Use either word to mean "assert" or "declare." While it's unusual to hear people use Avouch, it's common to say something like, "I'll vouch for my friend," meaning you'll give …
18. Avouch Services Ltd is an Organization with a team of highly experienced in technical & functional consultants
19. Avouch services robust implementation methodology & delivery model ensure best value for money & faster process.
20. Declaration; the act of Avouching
21. Avouch To admit, confess, or avow
22. Avouch To maintain, vindicate, or justify; make good; answer for; establish; guarantee; substantiate
23. Avouch To appeal to, or cite as proof or warrant: as, to Avouch the authorities on any subject
24. Avouch To give assurance or guaranty; vouch: as, “I can Avouch …
25. Avouch: To declare the provable truth or validity of; affirm
26. “There can be no better rede, and we will all Avouch it,” said the citizens.
27. The Fair Maid of Perth “I will be open with you, my father — bid these men stand out of ear-shot, and I will tell you all I know of this mysterious business; and muse not, good father, though it may pass thy wit to expound it, for I Avouch to you
28. Avouch Linux© is a free operating system based on Linux©
29. Avouch - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
30. Not only does Horatio confirm the independent existence of the external object with "the sensible and true Avouch of [his] own eyes" (I.i.55-56) but he also relates to the viewing audience that his ideas of the object are 'clear and distinct'--as Descartes requires of knowledge (especially of objects very small and very large and far away)--by noting to Hamlet that: "I knew your father.
31. ‘Paulina and her friends being gone, I scarce could Avouch that I had really seen them.’ ‘Ask Wall Street and they would enthusiastically Avouch that they are quite up to the task - more than able and willing.’ ‘We might be disposed to question its authenticity, it if were not Avouched by the full evidence.’
32. Avouch definition: to vouch for; guarantee Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
33. Avouch (v.) 1550s, "affirm, acknowledge openly;" 1590s, "make good, answer for," from French avochier "call upon as authority," in Old French "call (to court), advocate, plead (a case)," from Latin advocare "call to" as a witness (see advocate (n.)).
34. Avouch, which is no longer in common use, means guarantee, solemnly aver, prove by assertion, maintain the truth or existence of, vouch for .
35. Avouch Linux© is a free operating system based on Linux©
36. I cannot Avouch it for an absolute certainty but it appears no ways incredible
37. But it is not so, as every well-constituted mind will Avouch
38. How many young women in Boston can Avouch for the truth of this statement? I am well trained in navigation, as Sir Richard Grenville can Avouch.
39. Avouch Linux© is a free operating system based on Linux©
40. Find 31 ways to say Avouch, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. Dictionary entry overview: What does Avouch mean? • Avouch (verb) The verb Avouch has 1 sense:
42. Admit openly and bluntly; make no bones about Familiarity information: Avouch used …
43. Examples of Avouch in a sentence
44. Standing at the witness stand, I stated that I could Avouch for the sterling reputation of Jennifer
45. 🔊 If no one is willing to Avouch that every cent has been accounted for, I declare that we should still consider the company suspect
46. Definition of Avouch in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Avouch mean? Information and translations of Avouch in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
48. Avouch - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Avouch [sth], Avouch that⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (avow, assert openly)
50. See authoritative translations of Avouch in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
51. Avouch is een adviesbureau op het gebied van Werving & Selectie, Advies & (interim) Management en Ontwikkeling & Effectiviteit
52. Synonyms for Avouch include declare, affirm, maintain, allege, assert, aver, avow, guarantee, profess and state
53. Synonyms for Avouches in Free Thesaurus
54. 15 synonyms for Avouch: affirm, allege, argue, assert, asseverate, aver, avow, claim, contend, declare
55. Avouch: uveravati: Translations: 1 – 4 / 4
56. Define Avouch by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
57. We've got 17 rhyming words for Avouch » What rhymes with Avouch? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Avouch.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
58. Avouch Contractors Inc, 6845 Hawthorn Park Dr, Indianapolis, IN (Employee: David A Stevens) holds a Gen
59. How to say Avouch in English? Pronunciation of Avouch with 2 audio pronunciations, 17 synonyms, 1 meaning, 3 translations and more for Avouch.
60. Meaning and definitions of Avouch, translation of Avouch in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
61. Spoken pronunciation of Avouch in English and in Bengali
62. Tags for the entry "Avouch" What Avouch means in Bengali, Avouch meaning in Bengali, Avouch definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Avouch in Bengali.
Definition of avouch. transitive verb. 1 : to declare as a matter of fact or as a thing that can be proved : affirm.
Retrieved from https://www.yourdictionary.com/Avouch To declare the provable truth or validity of; affirm: She avouched that she herself was innocent. To corroborate or confirm; vouch for: Has this report been avouched? To accept responsibility for (an action, for example); acknowledge. To avow; confess.
a•vouch (əˈvaʊtʃ) v.t. 1. to make frank acknowledgment or affirmation of; declare or assert with positiveness. 2. to assume responsibility for; vouch for; guarantee.
Examples of avouch in a Sentence. a note from my doctor avouching that my medical condition did indeed disqualify me from gym class avouched that he had never cheated on his taxes in his life.