1. Find 57 ways to say Avoided, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Avoided, Along, Antonyms, And, At
2. Past tense of avoid Synonyms & Antonyms of Avoided 1 to get or keep away from (as a responsibility) through cleverness or trickery trying to avoid writing thank-you notes for the gifts he didn't like
Avoid, Amp, Antonyms, Avoided, Away, As
3. The report studiously Avoided any mention of the controversial plan
4. Avoided a dragnet (1) Avoided a hunger strike (1) Avoided a pothole (1) Avoided a problem (1) Avoided a tag (1) Avoided a tag say (1) Avoided a trial (1) Avoided an accident (1) Avoided an accident, in a way (1) Avoided an answer (1) Avoided attention (1) Avoided being It! (1) Avoided bloodshed (1) Avoided bloodshed, in a way (1) Avoided bogey
Avoided, An, Accident, Answer, Attention
5. The word Avoided is the past form of avoid in the first person singular
6. 'Avoided' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Avoided' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Avoided We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Avoided will help you to finish your crossword today.
Avoided, And, Answers
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Avoided
Above, Are, Avoided
8. We found a total of 55 words by unscrambling the letters in Avoided.
9. A danger foreseen is half Avoided, after all.
Avoided, After, All
10. Avoided is an European Team made up of the most Avoided players in Overwatch, currently playing in Overwatch Contenders.
11. The report studiously Avoided any mention of the controversial plan
12. Classification as a covered opinion can be Avoided if the penalty disclaimer is part of the opinion and there is a disclaimer stating that the opinion was written to support the sale of the product and that the taxpayer (client) should seek independent advice on the transaction
As, Avoided, And, Advice
13. Synonyms for Avoided include helped, refrained from, stopped, averted, dodged, evaded, prevented, abstained, abstained from and bypassed
Avoided, Averted, Abstained, And
14. Illegal drugs fall into the category of things that should be Avoided, if for no other reason than that there is usually no way to guarantee the purity of the drug or the possible side effects
15. Avoiding Serious Consequences from Air Rage Cold foods are best Avoided at that time since we need to …
Avoiding, Air, Are, Avoided, At
16. Definition of Avoided in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Avoided mean? Information and translations of Avoided in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
18. Another way to say Cannot Be Avoided? Synonyms for Cannot Be Avoided (other words and phrases for Cannot Be Avoided).
Another, Avoided, And
19. Avoided costs means payments for purchases of electricity made according to an electrical utility's most recently approved or established Avoided cost rates in this State or rates negotiated pursuant to PURPA, in the year the costs are incurred, for purchases of electricity from qualifying facilities pursuant to Section 210 of the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act, said costs to be
Avoided, According, An, Approved, Are, Act
20. Avoided cost means to the extent that a distribution cooperative is an all-requirements power supply customer of a generation and transmission cooperative or other wholesale power supplier, the distribution cooperative's Avoided costs are the generation and transmission cooperative's or wholesale power supplier's Avoided cost;
Avoided, An, All, And, Are
21. Avoided cost is the incremental cost to a utility of generating or purchasing electric energy or capacity, or both, in an amount equal to that purchased from the qualifying facility
Avoided, An, Amount
22. Consistent with FERC precedent, the Avoided cost of Central Iowa Power Cooperative’s (CIPCO), all-requirements members is the same as that of CIPCO.
Avoided, All, As
23. The accident could have been Avoided
24. Avoided cost rates for QF contracts have not always tracked the declines observed in competitive markets.18 As a result, state PUCs have identified numerous instances of specific utilities overpaying for renewable QF energy and capacity relative to rates available through market
Avoided, Always, As, And, Available
25. Estimating and Reporting Avoided Emissions
26. Trump mostly Avoided Covid relief in his CPAC speech
27. Raw Meat: Uncooked seafood and rare or undercooked beef or poultry should be Avoided during pregnancy because of the risk of contamination with coliform bacteria, toxoplasmosis, and salmonella.At home, the temperature should reach at least 145 F for whole cuts, 160 F for ground meats like hamburger, and 165 F for chicken breasts.
And, Avoided, At
28. Israeli PM Avoided Saudi airspace because of Houthi missiles Read full article FILE - In this March 11, 2021 file photo, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks during his meeting with the prime minister of Hungary, Viktor Orbán and Prime …
Avoided, Airspace, Article, And
29. "We could have Avoided" suggests that the action is already done, and out of the way
Avoided, Action, Already, And
30. The Avoided cost method described in this section must be used to calculate the amount of interest required to be capitalized under section 263A(f)
31. Generally, any interest that the taxpayer theoretically would have Avoided if accumulated production expenditures (as defined in § 1.263A-11) had been used to repay or reduce the taxpayer's outstanding debt must
Any, Avoided, Accumulated, As
32. Purpose The purpose of the Avoided Grassland Conversion Carbon Offset Pilot Program is to facilitate the permanent protection of grasslands by providing a scalable easement funding model based on anticipated future carbon revenues
33. Delayed or Avoided medical care might increase morbidity and mortality associated with both chronic and acute health conditions
Avoided, And, Associated, Acute
34. Adults had delayed or Avoided medical care including urgent or emergency care (12%) and routine care (32%).
Adults, Avoided, And
35. DRUGS TO BE Avoided BY CONGENITAL LONG QT PATIENTS CredibleMeds® has reviewed all available evidence and has placed the following drugs in designated risk categories for their risk of causing torsades de pointes (TdP): Known Risk of TdP (KR), Possible Risk of TdP (PR), Conditional Risk of TdP (CR) or Special Risk (SR).
Avoided, All, Available, And
36. 'This is what we feared': how a country that Avoided the worst of Covid finally got hit
37. 1 day ago · “The worst was Avoided by swift and vigorous action,” Mr
Ago, Avoided, And, Action
38. The report, commissioned by the city auditor, weighs whether deadly force could have been Avoided.
39. The Lightning were aggressive with the Blackhawks this series, but the Hawks Avoided fighting back
40. 2 days ago · The one big question Carson Avoided and more in Roob's 10 Observations / by Reuben Frank Eagles Insider Reuben Frank
Ago, Avoided, And
41. Better Trade Policy Could Have Avoided Japan’s Beef With American Farmers The U.S
42. As Uber Avoided paying into unemployment, the federal government helped thousands of its drivers weather the pandemic
"We could have avoided" suggests that the action is already done, and out of the way. The could-have-avoiding is over. "We could avoid" doesn't have an aspect.
Some common synonyms of avoid are elude, escape, eschew, evade, and shun. While all these words mean "to get away or keep away from something," avoid stresses forethought and caution in keeping clear of danger or difficulty. try to avoid past errors When might elude be a better fit than avoid?
avoid(v. a.) Synonyms: SHUN, or denoting care only without positive exertion), eschew, escape, blink, elude, keep away from, keep aloof from, keep out of the way of, withdraw from, keep clear of, be shy of, fight shy of, have nothing to do with. avoid(v. a.) Synonyms: forbear, help, refrain from.
avoidance(Noun) The act of becoming vacant, or the state of being vacant; – specifically used for the state of a benefice becoming void by the death, deprivation, or resignation of the incumbent. avoidance(Noun) A dismissing or a quitting; removal; withdrawal.