See also: Avidly
1. Avidly synonyms, Avidly pronunciation, Avidly translation, English dictionary definition of Avidly
2. 13 synonyms and near synonyms of Avidly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Doing things Avidly means really throwing yourself into the spirit of things. Avidly comes from its related adjective, avid, or "having enthusiasm for something," from the Latin avidus, "longing, desirous, or greedy," from the root avere, "to desire eagerly."
4. Find 13 ways to say Avidly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Avidly is defined as doing enthusiastically or with much craving
6. To travel to each state for a souvenir from each one is an example of collecting something Avidly.
7. Definition of Avidly in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Avidly mean? Information and translations of Avidly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
9. Avidly is a fully integrated martech service provider covering every aspect of customer experience
10. We’re a category leader in Europe and HubSpot’s Global Partner of the Year for the second year in a row. Avidly is home to +230 digital sales and marketing professionals, who can’t wait to expand the horizons of what’s possible.
11. Avidly seeks growth in its 2021–2025 strategy period: in 2025, we want to reach revenues of over EUR 50 million and reach EBITA of minimum 10% in 2025
12. READ MORE ON Avidly AS AN INVESTMENT → Strategy morning materials Avidly strategy videos
13. Definition of Avidly in an avid manner; "whatever the flavor or color of your local paper, do remember that these are read Avidly for local information" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
14. In Avidly Reads Passages, Michelle D
15. Avid.ly is a mobile game publishing company of 120+ plucky souls Avidly pursuing new challenges in mobile gaming
16. Word unscrambler results Unscramble letters Avidly Words made from letters Avidly
17. Unscrambled words made from anagrams of Avidly
18. We have unscrambled the letters Avidly (adilvy) to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with friends and Text Twist and other similar word games
19. With new paints, dyes and synthetic fabrics, bright bold colour was Avidly adopted in all aspects of design
20. Corn spurrey is eaten Avidly by many animals, particularly sheep, and has been included in seed mixtures
21. A male with young in the nest will Avidly take care of a stalk of celery or a head of lettuce daily.
22. Avidly Plc provides a wide range of marketing services
23. Avidly uudisti kasvustrategian myötä myös brändinsä
24. Avidlyn viime syksynä päivittämä kasvustrategia näkyy myös uudistuneena brändinä
25. Avidlyn brändityötä on tehty osana strategiaprosessia, ja muutos
26. Avidly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Avidly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (keenly, with enthusiasm) con avidez loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como
28. Avidly is Finland’s leading marketing and communications service provider and a leading marketing automation company in Europe
29. ‘He is Avidly reading up on trends in the retail sector.’ ‘Despite prohibitions, Clara continues to read and write Avidly throughout her term of service.’ ‘With new paints, dyes, and synthetic fabrics, bright bold color was Avidly adopted in all aspects of design.’
30. Synonyms for Avidly in Free Thesaurus
31. Avidly Plc, VP Strategy & Creative Avidly Plc, Head of B2C, Client Service Director Valio Oy, Category Business Manager, Marketing Manager
32. What is the definition of Avidly? What is the meaning of Avidly? How do you use Avidly in a sentence? What are synonyms for Avidly?
33. Synonyms (Other Words) for Avidly & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Avidly.
34. Avidly definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, Avidly meaning explained, see also 'avid',avail',avoid',advisedly', English vocabulary
35. Definition of Avidly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. Avidly 1,200 followers on LinkedIn
37. At Avidly, we talk about #tomorrowbound marketing
38. Avidly is built on the foundation of a group of successful Nordic marketing agencies
39. See authoritative translations of Avidly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. Antonyms for Avidly include calmly, indifferently, apathetically, unenthusiastically, uneagerly, lukewarmly, half-heartedly, impassively, tepidly and unconcernedly
41. Journalists Avidly cover every bad thing that happens in Iraq--and most of the bad news they report is probably true
42. Definition of Avidly in an excited or enthusiastic manner Examples of Avidly in a sentence Airport police became suspicious of a passenger after one of the drug dogs Avidly sniffed his carry-on bag
43. Avidly Synonyms and related words: animatedly, anxiously, avariciously, breathlessly, covetously, devouringly, eagerly, enthusiastically, graspingly, greedily
44. Avidly Reads Passages - Kindle edition by Commander, Michelle D.
45. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Avidly Reads Passages.
46. Avidly 12 hrs · "I devoured Michelle D
47. Avidly Reads is a series of short books about how culture makes us feel
48. Founded in 2012 by Sarah Blackwood and Sarah Mesle, Avidly—an online magazine supported by the Los Angeles Review of Books—specializes in short-form critical essays devoted to thinking and feeling.Avidly Reads is an exciting new series featuring books that are part personal reflection, part cultural criticism, each
49. Writing with Intense Eagerness www.Avidly.org
50. Blair Avidly endorsed Clinton's performance at their twin podiums
51. "Now it's being Avidly collected ." The candidate is Avidly knocking the rust off his battle armor
52. In Germany, the case was Avidly followed by the media
53. This is a president who is Avidly courting the Hispanic vote
54. I Avidly hope that those who ordered his killing are caught.
55. Western suppliers too are competing Avidly for business abroad
56. She read Avidly from an early age — books, magazines, anything
57. Avidly Total Number of words made out of Avidly = 32 Avidly is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 13 points.Avidly is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 14 points
58. Avidly is a 6 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with Y
59. 5 letter Words made out of Avidly
60. Avidly Reads is an exciting new series featuring books that are part memoir, part cultural criticism, each bringing to life the author’s emotional relationship to a cultural artifact or experience
61. Avidly Reads invites us to explore the surprising pleasures and obstacles of everyday life.
62. Find the latest Avidly Oyj (Avidly.HE) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
63. Words created with Avidly, words starting with Avidly, words start Avidly
64. Avidly is Finland’s leading marketing and communications service provider and a leading marketing automation company in Europe
65. Summit Declarations have a tremendous political value in communicating Allies' views and intentions to third parties, who scrutinise them Avidly and dissect the …
66. Avidly in a sentence - Use "Avidly" in a sentence 1
67. Naturally, her indifference made her all the more Avidly pursued
68. And he Avidly exploits the fears that are at its heart
69. Click for more sentences of Avidly: 34
70. Avidly synonyms, Avidly pronunciation, Avidly translation, English dictionary definition of Avidly
1. Having or marked by keen interest and enthusiasm: an avid golfer; an avid interest in cooking. 2. Having or marked by strong desire or craving; greedy: an economy with an avid appetite for consumer goods. [Latin avidus, from avēre, to desire .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for avidly. eagerly, excitedly, impatiently, keenly. enthusiastically, exuberantly, madly, rhapsodically,
Definition of avid. 1 : characterized by enthusiasm and vigorous pursuit : very eager and enthusiastic avid readers/fans an avid golfer.